[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

sup,
/mu/sician here. looking for someone to do some album art for me. $75usd to your paypal or venmo or cashapp. re-create this album cover but with Kill Everyone instead of "This Romantic Tragedy". you do it good, you get paid. feel free to upload with watermarks. i'll upload some HQ images that you can re-build the cover with in the next few posts

sample of music in question:
https://vocaroo.com/1lGQYjizcm3D
>>
basic elements:
>clouds
>circuit board
>silent hill-type sigil
>face
>water
>>
here's a nice circuit board
>>
File: Goetia_seals.jpg (567 KB, 1259x1283)
567 KB
567 KB JPG
here's some nice sigils like they had in silent hill
>>
if you want paid, post your paypal or venmo or whatever when you post a sample. i'll be monitoring.
>>
File: kill every.jpg (2.91 MB, 3000x3000)
2.91 MB
2.91 MB JPG
This is one of my proposals, we could change something that you don't like, you can write to me on my ig @kerosene.co
>>
>>453809
i hit you up. i like the design. i think the head might need to be sunken a bit more into the water tho.
>>
OP here, still open to more interpretations. if you do a good design, YOU GET PAID. don't matter who i go with in the end. show me your work
>>
>>453836
nah bro, hire a real designer with a real contract and a real budget, and you'll get some decent work
>>
>>453860
how bout i hire your dad to come kiss me on the lips?
>>
>>453836
gimmie some time op
>>
>>453877
shoot, I'll do that for free!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.