[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1000002644.jpg (1.07 MB, 1080x1920)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB JPG
Can you think of some artist's styles that have been used by ai? Some of the emulated techniques are quite interesting, but I'd rather study the original artists than ai outputs. Are there some noticeable influences?
>>
>>454986
are you retarded?
>>
>>454989
maybe, but at least I'm not mean. I don't know much about ai, but I know a lot was taken from sites like artstation, are there easily recognisable imagery or styles that can be traced back to the original artists?
>>
>>454994
AI """art""" is an amalgamation of everything available on the internet
it doesn't imitate artists as much as entire styles and mediums
>>
>>454995
I know it trawls as much imagery as possible, but I also thought there was specific cases where you could see the original work or derivation of it? I recall an article a while ago about artist Greg Rutowski who said that his work was being used so often, that it was becoming difficult to separate his own work from the ai because all the search results were mixed up with his name and work. I also vaguely remember the creator of family guy complaining about something similar to this too, along with a few others. and I very vaguely recall artists on sites like artstation adding watermarks and symbols to sabotage the ai imagery similar to how map makers in the past used to draw fake land masses to sabotage plagiarists?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.