[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nekpen_osuan_mugshot.png (743 KB, 497x617)
743 KB
743 KB PNG
NEKPEN OSUAN WILSON ASSAULT CAUSES BODILY INJURY - FAMILY VIOL

GRAPHIC DESIGN EXPERT
>>
Fantastic can she teach design from prison?
>>
Which intrepid fish wrap pusher will blow the lid off the vast criminal underworld lurking about within this seemingly innocuous hobby / career?
>>
>>455011
>Illegal Graphic design
I had a client who asked me to remake a VIN number once off of a destroyed door. I made a copy good enough to be scanned as the same vehicle before checking with my local DMV, who told me to ask the local police department, who then recommended I to go to my states public transit department. In the end the government needed to run a class 3 inspection on a vehicle before they would print a new tag (which as expected costs a small fortune). What's wild is no one knew and I was asked by my town to give the verdict back to local law enforcement and the DMV for future use.

It's wild how easy it was to forge tags (mid 2000-2010's) that were identical to the OG's.
>remember kids, always check before you cash an order in. Ignorance is not an excuse for breaking the law.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.