[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

I like the idea of zines as an easy way to get designs, photos, whatever it is you do, to print.
I just can't help but wonder, why are the majority on zine people such insufferable leftist cuck subhumans?
Someone ought to make an anti-immigrant, pro-eugenics zine.
>>
imagining everyone else is subhuman must be a lot like imagining you are sucking Jesus's cock, isnt' it?

do you think Mein Kampf is laid out well?
>>
>>456004
>imagining everyone else is subhuman
I am not imagining anything. I know *for a fact* that men who paint their fingernails are a subhuman waste of resources.
As for Mein Kampf, it's got that nice Fraktur typeface going for it, so from a design perspective, it's pretty neat. But that can be said of any book from that era printed in Germany or Austria.
>>
File: 1700836868731079.png (432 KB, 456x640)
432 KB
432 KB PNG
>>456003
I'm assuming you're just oblivious to zine culture if you're asking this
zines started blowing up with the punk scene which was always incredibly left-leaning, zines are basically dead nowadays (because they're fucking gay and don't serve the function they used to) so the only people actually making them are said left-leaners except they have nothing of substance to say
there are and have been plenty of nazi and right-wing zines but much like the left-leaning ones, they're fucking gay and have nothing of substance to say
also american racists have terrible taste in design so there's a 0% chance of a well-designed racist zine
>>
Can a Zine be anything? Isn't it just a self published magazine you sell on the street corner like a middle class bum?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.