[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: obey kamala.png (624 KB, 960x1280)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
you gotta be fucking kidding me with this garbage
>>
>>456845
it's on brand, looks like the exact same shit as the rest of his work
>>
>>456845
the problem is?
>>
Wont he get cancelled for making her white.
>>
>>456846
>his work

Stop it anon, you're killing me.
>>
>>456852
I can't think of anything more unbearable than people who are intentionally obtuse
>>
>>456853
I can't think of anything more unbearable than people who don't understand that on the internet nobody cares about their self-important opinions
>>
>>456853
>graphic designers when they realize that most popular GD work is also the most simple, easy to understand and plain, just like any other medium out there
>>
so whats ze metanarrative??
>>
>>456845
shepard fairey is a douche
>>
>>456853
You mean like people who pretend that Sheperd Fairey and/ or his supporters have any legitimate claim to call what he does "his" ?

And no, it's not just his Obama poster that got him sued and eventually charged for destroying evidence in that case, he's always been an unoriginal thief-

(article published pre- Obama poster and lawsuit)

https://art-for-a-change.com/Obey/index.htm
>>
u guys need to stop taking life so fucking serious, god dam who hurt u
>>
>>456857
Forward, not backwards.
>>
>>456861
thats a great and informative webpage, but unlike that IG collage artist dude, i dont mind this Shepard stuff - hes not pretending anything, like he invented the things, hes clearly borrowing, recontextualizing, a form of provocative detournement. and hes been doing it for what 3 or 4 decades? good on him.
>>
>>456864
sheeit we live in a society
>>
>>456869
some of us do.
some of us voted for trump.
>>
It looks like she is being strangled by her hair. I would have just stuck to the blue shadow.
>>
>>456861
fairey's a faggot but you are too
you type and behave like a redditor
>>
>>456845
that's the best thing he could come up with? Yikes
>>
>>456875
cheeto dust typed this post
>>
File: Being_Stupid.jpg (85 KB, 400x400)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>456875

LOFL, literally the best you've got is to seek validation from other retards whose sense of personal value and superiority is based on what social media site you post on.
>>
File: 1692959155520610.png (34 KB, 754x146)
34 KB
34 KB PNG
>>456883
>brazilian
that explains it lol
my condolences
>>
>>456855
> most popular

This isn't a GD thing, 'popular' either means what the radio wants you to hear or what the unwashed masses gravitate to, both of which are going to be crap and neither will be much different from the other.

If you go into music or writing you'll find the same concept. You can please the producer, or you can please the millions of idiots, or you can please neither and embrace career failure.
>>
The Obama one looked so much better, I mean, there's a reason it's still well known and parodied today, almost 20 years later. Her eyes look weird, did he use AI? This looks amateur
>>
>>456864
As a young boy, I dreamed of being a baseball. But tonight I say, we must move forward, not backward; upward, not forward; and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
>>
>>456999
The obama one was a basic bitch illustrator photo trace. He probably wanted to avoid being sued this time.
>>
>>457016
it really was lol, there's a reason it's so easy to emulate that look using filters
>>
File: 1723774090748433(1).png (600 KB, 960x1280)
600 KB
600 KB PNG
>>
>>457018
ok now do RAW D

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.