[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gd/ - Graphic Design

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Additional supported file types are: PDF

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Gay_Pride_Flag.svg.png (3 KB, 1920x1187)
3 KB
3 KB PNG
It's ugly. It's the ugliest shit you could possibly make.
99% of homophobia is due to this abomination. If the gay flag were cool, if the colors actually complemented each other, if it had some cool lesbian animal symbolism or something like that people would LOVE the gays.
I try to tell this to people but they're in denial
>>
>>457131
Is the only place you've ever seen a rainbow been on a pride flag anon?
>>
>>457136
holy fuck i was gonna write some sassy shit about aesthetics but fuck OP ANNIHILATED

holy based anon, reduces op to dust with a gentle hug
>>
>>457137
>>457136
>>457131
Bear in mind a real rainbow has 7 colours.
This is some jewish symbolism because 7 is the number of god.
And, well youve heard about the 666.
>>
>>457146
workin overtime to hate rainbows, huh?
>>
>>457147
Ok, again for slow people.

A real rainbow, the christian symbol of peace, the one you see in the sky, has 7 (Seven) Stripes / colours.
The knockoff "rainbow" that stands for having gay piss orgies and other satanic practices has 6 (Six) stripes / colours.
7 is the number of god
6 is the number of man
666 is the number of the beast from the last book of the bible, known as the Revelation. Coloquially called the "Antichrist"

Are you getting there yet or do you need more help understanding this simple concept?
>>
>>457150
damn.
now youre really really stretching to hate rainbows.
good luck in life.
>>
>>457153
we can smell your literal shit eating grin, homo
>>
>>457170
because they say the religious shit to be a stretch? lol
>>
>>457153
Lmao, are you actually retarded? I love rainbows, the fag flag (LGBTQMAPISS+) hiwever does not depict a rainbow.
Its a symbol of monkeypox gay ass eating and shitting orgies and grooming.

So anyways, have you considered suicide like your other tranny pals, faggot
>>
>>457146
>Bear in mind a real rainbow has 7 colours.
It really doesn't.
Rainbow has no fixed number of colors because the way colors are divided in language is entirely arbitrary.
"orange" for example only started existing as a separate color some centuries ago.
Depending on the time/place/language, a rainbow can have 4, 6, 7 or even 10 colors
>>
File: fx.png (4 KB, 960x594)
4 KB
4 KB PNG
There, fixed
>>
>>457182
>Pilpul kvetching
Lmao
So if in the english language it has 7 colours. Why do the faggots and their pedo movement (NAMBLA) use a 6 colour rainbow flag.
>>
>>457176
>>457184
go talk to your pedo pope. no one gives a fuck about your hate so fuck off.
>>
File: gamooz.jpg (423 KB, 1476x2241)
423 KB
423 KB JPG
>>457146
>>457182
>>457184
I am not an expert on color vision, but understand enough about it to know that you are all just pulling stuff out of your asses.

historically there have been biases in naming colors because nature doesn't always provide enough instances of every point in the color spectrum and technology of course didn't (and still doesn't) provide pigments of each and every possible (=humanly distinguishable) color. this *obviously* influences naming conventions and the total number of standard color categories in everyday language...

but today we know a lot more about the physiological boundaries of the human vision system!
there is multiple points along the spectrum that deserve special interest. (basically local maxima and transition spaces between them)
you can understand a hump as heightened ability to distinguish changes (relatively speaking), that emerge in contrast to the less distinguishable gradients. naturally this earns both those types of areas their own 'hue names'.
>on the one hand has to do with what is being modeled as 3 overlapping-but-different kinds of cone cells (L-red, M-green, S-blue), but also with their individual irregularities in responding to stimulation (see humps like for example in the blues).

so yes. the spectrum is of course continuous instead of stepped.
yes. naming conventions have been irregular.
and still.
we are at a point in history where it is clear that the number of individual hues is NOT arbitrary or bound to religion, but correlates with our physiology.
>>
yeah take that.
>>
>>457189
The pope is a fucking commie just like you.
Go and chop your dick off then molest some kids and hang yourself like all good trannies do.

Subhuman scum

https://www.vice.com/en/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11/
>>
File: 1725161158685536.png (261 KB, 720x927)
261 KB
261 KB PNG
>>457200
>not an expert
Ok you should not make a post then, especially one that says im pulling things out of my ass.

Like that niggerfaggot anon when his boyfriend forgets picrel in there

>"bound by religion"

As you said yourself the no. Of colours is tied to the ability of the human eye, giving us 7 colours.
Now the LGBTQMAPISS+ axe wound faggots over at NAMBLA (North American Man Boy Love Association)
ALSO see 7 colours and speak a language that describes it with 7 colours.

However when they want to use a rainbow for their fagflag, they use 6 colours.

Because they are satanic jewish devil worshippers who love 6 because their masters name is 666.
Look at the "star of david" it has 6 points on 6 corners ln 6 edges >666

Look at what they are doing, defiling gods creation by mutilating children and mentally ill adults.
How they are taking innocence away from children by raping them.
Going against fundamentals of christianity.
>an what you have done to the little ones you have done to me
Seeking tk attack god directly, just all in all trying tl make the world a worse place.

Btw uts crazy how im not even banned yet.
>>
>>457204
you have no power here, dr rim job

https://www.bbc.com/culture/article/20160615-the-history-of-the-rainbow-flag?ncid=edlinkushpmg00000313

original has 8 stripes

you lose.
>>
File: 1722598752368211.jpg (117 KB, 338x617)
117 KB
117 KB JPG
>>457206
Lmao
>BBC
>>
File: 1724114318137042.jpg (143 KB, 1024x839)
143 KB
143 KB JPG
>>457206
>>457210
Sorry wrong picture, also why would ot have 8 stripes if its supplsed to be a rainbow.
That means it is not a rainbow either way but a perversion of it.
Just like a faggot or tranny or pedo is not a human but a perversion of it.

>rainbows are still christian
>LGBTQMAPISS+ is still satanic
>>
File: 1719580234809099.jpg (18 KB, 488x326)
18 KB
18 KB JPG
Imagine downloading this to own the kikes, lmao
>>
File: 1724117671066285.jpg (36 KB, 720x611)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
>>
>>457211
you lost.
>>
>>457131
Bi flag is uglier.
>>
File: progress-flag.jpg (31 KB, 679x416)
31 KB
31 KB JPG
>>457146
>>457150
>>457170
>>457171
>>457176
>>457182
>>457184
>>457189
>>457200
>>457204
>>457205
>>457206
>>457210
>>457211
>>457213
>>457217
thread derailed by christards

>>457131
it's an eyesore and i would rather fly a plain cloth with the word GAY writen in arial or comic sans. But even then i'd rather keep the basic corny rainbow over all the other modified versions
>>
File: 1724110846436666.jpg (90 KB, 410x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>457217
>dont present any argument
>dont tackle any points
>you lost
>smell own fart as victory perfume

You should go back to preddit, or better yet, go back to church and repent!

There is still time, noone is so far from god's grace that they cannot be saved.
>>
>>457219
The black and brown stands for the colour whatever disgusting stuff comes out of your
>fronthole
After the (((doctor))) merges the stump from your cock, the axe wound and you colon together.

Whats the world record on daily dilation before the inevitable suicide?

That being said the child molester fag flag STILL doesnt show a rainbow.
>>
>>457200
>we are at a point in history where it is clear that the number of individual hues is NOT arbitrary or bound to religion, but correlates with our physiology.
Yes, but the traditional 7-colors have nothing to do with either physics OR physiology.
Physics recognizes 3 primary colors.
Physiology recognizes 4 pure hues.
The 7 has zero scientific rationale.
>>
>>457228
god, you are stupid
>>
kys
>>
>>457234
faggots all commit sins, some are just publicly weird about it
>>
No, no, there is a point.
>>
>>457131
it's an ugly flag, all their flags are ugly

>>457146
priDEMONth

>>457153
>hate rainbows
They used a rainbow so if anyone calls it ugly they can say you hate rainbows, instead of their flag which obviously isnt a fucking rainbow
>>
>>457244
lol ok wiDEMONster
>>
why the fuck are /pol/ incels so fucking annoying and spill into all other boards?
>>
File: DumbAction.jpg (42 KB, 714x238)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
If You/re Gonna Be Dumb, You Gotta Be Tough

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvw7cWFDobc

>Fauci Tough
>>
File: trans-closet.jpg (168 KB, 1200x801)
168 KB
168 KB JPG
>>457244
>priDEMONth

jeSUS
>>
The flag makes more sense when you know it was designed in the late 70s
>>
File: 1725457814647044.png (311 KB, 751x670)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
>>457255
Je is french for i and yes, youre sus, man from Nambla. Why do you need normal little girls to help feed your delusions?
>>
>>457264
rAINBOW

A-rm
IN
B-utt
=
OW!

Clearly an attempt to encourage the practice of fisting by downplaying the pain involved using a term familiar to children; you might go OW! just like when pulling a Band-Aid off but it's no big deal.

Anon really has thought this out and the evil conspiracies are being revealed...

tiDE MONitoring- very popular among surfers, who are all fags

siDE MONEy- how surfers are able to afford to prioritize surfing over full time career employment

lakesiDE MONastery- all monks were once...children, who are turned into monks by other monks in secret ceremonies.

well-maDE MONorail- probably built in a country where they wear Lederhosen, the gayest garment on earth.
>>
>>457205
/pol/-kun, Bushmen have light brown skin... and you also have autism for not being able to tell that it's a joke
>>
>>457284
4 dogs and 2 cats = 666

you know its true
>>
>>457268
Lmao, thats actually funny.
But the point still stands, fag flags show no rainbows.
>>
>>457284
The butt babies are a joke?
>>
GODDAMN LEDERHOSEN
>>
I hate the rainbow flag too because it's just revolting to look at. They should have considered gays with color blindness because higher chances of guys have color blindness compared to female. the gay flag should only made up of blue, yellow, magenta and cyan.
t. homosexual
>>
>>457293
>homosexual
opinion discarded.
>>
>>457293
>t. Faggot

Why do you want to fuck teenage boys and have piss and shit orgies?

Dont you miss jesus?
>>
>>457298
now thats just unreasonable.
grow up.
>>
>>457200
kill yourself nerd
>>
>>457131
Well no. The flag is just kind of like the diarrhea cherry on top of the steaming pile of regular shit. Gays do a lot of things to make people hate them, but the flag definitely isn’t doing them any favors.
>>
>>457220
>>457221
good posts
>>
why are /pol/cels so triggered in this thread?

is it jealousy because others can freely be who they want in life and society accepts them? afraid and frustrated that they can't get the same acceptance?

do not worry, there is a solution for that: stop browsing /pol/, stop spending so much time on the internet, start working on yourself, love and accept yourself, stop getting angry on others and accept that everyone goes through their own hard life, help others and experience selfless love for the first time in your life
>>
>>457349
>why are /pol/cels so triggered in this thread?
Judging by the style, it's 1 person
>>
>>457352
given 4chan, its likely more than one, except the obvious ones
>>
>>457349
based take
>>
>>457349
yep, a very closely related feeling to jealousy, but is actually called 'projective identification'.
it is a form of primitive splitting defense, and (sadly) much more common a phenomenon than it is a known term. basically the need to actively demonize what you had to repress early on.
you can find this kind of behavior EVERYWHERE.
>>
>>457360
No its fucking retarded
>oh no, you dont like drag queen story hour, gay piss n shit orgies and monkeypox / aids, you think trannies are disgusting so you must secretly envy them for being stunning and brave.
Will you listen to yourself?
>>
>>457352
Go ahead (you) every post that disagrees wkth your fag shit and ill send a screenshot which ones are mine.
>>
File: catholics.png (1.01 MB, 1058x909)
1.01 MB
1.01 MB PNG
>>457371
>>457379
>>457380
lol what exactly is your hypocritical argument again?
>>
>>457371
I'm a cis white male. I just try not to hate other people, especially others that already have it hard. I try to be understanding and helpful as much as I can

>>457379
>>457380
there's horrible people on both sides, I never denied that. But there's hundreds of thousands of straight people abusing children as well. Should we ban being straight?
>>
>>457389
good lad
>>
File: matchwojo.png (364 KB, 563x617)
364 KB
364 KB PNG
>>457419
>natural
where did your rant about christian values suddenly go? we talking nature or the will of god? decide, maybe...?
what does 'unnatural' even mean? are humans and their behaviors not bound to their biology???
I don't get this kind of argument... if we are only allowed to do what the majority of animals does, then you should immediately turn off the internet, get rid of your clothes, neglect your ability to read or use complex grammar at all... oh, and stop using second degree tools like:
artificial lights
heating/cooking
sharpening utensils
guns
bows and arrows
looms
mills
canals
art
and anything else that required culture in order to even emerge...

>unnatural flag
how many of the flags out there are less abstract again?

>fags abusing children
not sure this is the case.
and even if so. the number probably decreases when gays are officially allowed to love each other and don't have to suppress sexual desires for all their lives.
seems fair to assume that rapes are negatively correlated with the degree of sexual liberation. like for example look fundamentalist/religious states. you wanna tell me they have lower numbers of child abuse than secular, liberal systems do??
>>
>>457424
>a bunch of non arguments and misrepresentation of my arguments meant to deflect
Ok stay in bad faith then faggot.

>number of fags abusing kids will decrease once we allow them to do it
Lmao, thats the reason there are no pedos jailed in saudia arabia, because having a 4 year old wife, just like the prophet mohammed (piss be upon him) did isnt illeal.
No the number actually increases and the trannyshit about pupertyblockers and taking kids away from their parents to mutilate their genitals is just one of the many steps we get tiwards "consenting children"
Its worth looking up which books the nazis burned.
Its worth looking up who owned the child brothels that were meant to get child prostitution off the street of berlin in the weimar republic.

And yes, god is in our nature, we are made in his image.
However we are still slaves to sin, we ALL are sinners and i do love these faggot sinners but i hate their sin.

Also, dint firget the shit you mentioned is literally born if not out of god fearing societies it is born our of god seeking societies.
The things atheism has added to all that was the HRT and gender reassignement, as well as the draft, eugenics and genocide
>>
>>457424
>unnatural flag
What does blue stand for in terms of faggotry?
I understand pink and brown being the colour of whatever comes out of your fronthole after the (((doctor))) merged it with your colon.

It has no meaning, all the ther flags if not heralic in origin have an intentional meaning.
>13 colonies and 50 states
>black for the colours lf the uniforms of the freedom fighter, red for the blood spilled to attain freedom and gold for freedlm
>white and blue like the skies above our land
>a blue sky over a wide yellow wheat field
>green forests, golden freedom and red blood spilt to attain it
>having a black cock, lmao
>>
File: I probably stuttered.png (168 KB, 564x376)
168 KB
168 KB PNG
>>457426
>>457427
me:
>asks a good fucking question about what 'natural' even means.
you:
>BAAADDDDD FAITHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhHHHHhhHhhhhhhhh

lol okay.

>number of fags abusing kids will decrease once we allow them to do it
who said that??? I literally wrote
>when gays are officially allowed to love each other
as in
>other gays.
child abusers are being punished - as they should. what are you even talking about?
and what even is the connection to the group that identifies with the flag??? obviously the number of people with troubled sexuality will explore the ideas and social possibilities that are being represented by that flag... no shit....
>it is like (almost) exclusively men who sexually molest victims. do you now argue that this fact allows us to judge all men???????

>god is in our nature.
of course kek

>all the ther flags if not heralic in origin have an intentional meaning
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pride_flag
It represents the diversity of gays and lesbians around the world. In the original eight-color version,
pink stood for sexuality,
red for life,
orange for healing,
yellow for the sun,
green for nature,
turquoise for art,
indigo for harmony,
and violet for spirit.
>>
>>457131
It is indeed the case, this flag is ugly. I believe it is so that it can be seen from afar, because most gays crave attention.
>>
>>457444
all public symbolism tries to create attention of one sort or another, smartass.
>maybe the gd board isn't the right place foor you, hun?
>>
>>457446
No one stated the obvious, so I did. The whole thread is bots yapping about religion anyways, nothing to do with graphic design. You're right, this board isn't for me.
>>
>>457447
np!
you will not be missed
>>
>>457447
How am i a bot, nigger?
Go ahead write out a captcha
₩#@ts y()ur f@○urite <e>yes cr€@m fl@v○r?
>>
File: contempt.jpg (67 KB, 600x600)
67 KB
67 KB JPG
>>457131
>99% of homophobia is due to this abomination. >If the gay flag were cool, if the colors actually complemented each other, if it had some cool lesbian animal symbolism or something like that people would LOVE the gays.
>>
File: Mental_Health_Flag.svg.png (11 KB, 1200x800)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
you guys think the mental health flag will catch on

a more pressing issue than the discrimination of the gays.
>>
>>457639
sounds like you need your issue pressed, homo
>>
>>457131
how are you this fucking incompetent? genuinely, can you not do one google search? if i were as stupid as you i'd kill myself. i mean it.
>>
>>457669
tough shit
the rainbow is ours.
DEAL WITH IT.EXE
>>
>>457219
its almost symbolism for how the gay rights movement has been fucking railed over by blacks and trannies.
>>
>>457681
this is the gayest nonsense post ever
>>
>>457681
More like symbolism for how identity politics is inherently divisive and requires ever more clunky and contrived versions of its flag in order to pretend to symbolize togetherness by creating more color coded pigeonholes for every identity group that bitches, or else.
>>
>>457686
>mad his fetish doesnt have a stripe
lol
>>
>>457687
The living proof that every cock-sucker (literally and figuratively) is also functionally illiterate.
>>
>>457689
dayum! the comeback!
>insane.
>>
>>457689
kek yu gay
>>
>>457642
Kek, based
>>
>>457670
Youre a fucking retard, it does not depict a rainbow a rainbow has 7 colours and represents the peace between god and man.
The NAMBLA child rapist LGBTQMAPISS+ fag flag has 6 bars and 6 colours and is for sex (6) obsessed degenerate subhuman scum.
[666]
>>
File: 1721881908987657.png (88 KB, 715x700)
88 KB
88 KB PNG
>>457681
>>
File: 1726438564972097.jpg (144 KB, 720x960)
144 KB
144 KB JPG
>>457686
>>
File: 1727490217785501m.jpg (167 KB, 1024x1008)
167 KB
167 KB JPG
>>457689
Yes, also toxoplasmosis

Homosexuality is literally a disease caused by brainworms.
Thats also why they cannot stop shitting their pants after getting railed up their asshole one too many times
>>
File: 1727447272244086.jpg (90 KB, 962x1024)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
>>457693
>>
>>457773
amogus
>>
>>457775
This is very real
>>
>>457811
if you say so, random person on the internet, that doesn't even have a name attached to their post.
>>
>>457812
Thats why its true, if i was a tripfag you could tell i was a cia glowie here to poison the well.
Drink wormwood tea, 3 cups a day for two weeks and watch your gay thoughts leave your body
>>
File: 1705679107078750 (1).webm (2.55 MB, 576x720)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB WEBM
>>457388
>lol what exactly is your hypocritical argument again?

Noone will ever know because free speech is fucking dead.
Even on 4chins
>>
>>457821
please take your anitsemitic posts somewhere else
thank you
>>
File: 1710107218619570.webm (2.82 MB, 480x848)
2.82 MB
2.82 MB WEBM
>>457823
>coolnit with the antisemitic remarks
No i dont think i will

The graphic design of the prideflag is so awful because it is way too crowded, most countries have just about 3 colours.
On top of it it does not appeal to anything natural (much like what it stands for) like the golden ratio, its just a plump assortment of random colours that want to say
>i have toxoplasmosis

Btw i got banned on GD again, did you get banned, this is what i mean by free speech being dead on 4chan.
>>
File: smol.jpg (42 KB, 552x431)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>457859
>"muh free spech"
kek.
this is a forum-administration keeping their board semi clean, not a state actor prohibiting you from spewing bs...
they even allow you to say whatever on pol. just don't post your schizophrenic conspiracies here, faggot.

>puts his dirty shoes in the publicly accessible fridge.
>fridge owner removes shoes, (especially) since there even is a cupboard for that shit.
>"but muh even-the-dumbest-mf-is-allowed-to-manage-their-own-shoes policy!!!!!!!"
bruh. are you retarded or just being opportunistic?
>>
>>457859
you dont know shit about any ratio you racist cunt
>>
>>457859
you dont deserve free speech you nasty little gremlin
>>
I love being gay hehe
>>
File: 1726166008738235.webm (652 KB, 420x314)
652 KB
652 KB WEBM
>>457862
Im back from my ban and here to ask you why then your post is not deleted since it does not at all refer to graphic design did not get YOU banned?
Because its a trannyfaggot safespace, do you feel safe my transgender friend?

Also the addition of this trans triangle thing looks absoluteley appalling (like trannies) it destroys the overall vibe the fagflag had before (mental illness) and turned it into something much worse (millitant and aggresive mental illness)
>>
>>457874
>>457887
Most sane tranny, please get help and dont 65% yourselfm
>>
>>457959
posts of mine HAVE been deleted during our exact conversation, idiot.
but banning each and every post that doesn't spell out *le graphic design* would be just as idiotic, you mong. don't embarass yourself by acting even more stupid than you are already!

also I feel safe to purport that my part of the conversation so far has been much more sane, less schizo, or (to keep with the metaphor) overall less dirty.
I am encouraging a very different style of conversation, not groundlessly attacking any groups out the blue nor making unsubsantiated claims in order to fuel some ideology, propaganda or identity. mainly asking questions anyways.
bruh I have been accused of reeking of bigotry on here before, which is the opposite of what you claim me to be... point being; I seem to be a bit more balanced in my overall position than you are.
defending the forum administration with objective arguments instead of hysterically attacking them probably helps as well... (shocking, Ik!)

so there you go. we'll see whether there is some truth to my message if it stays up.
and if so: feel free to follow my example, my poorly equipped friend!
>>
>>457962
>I am encouraging a very different style of conversation
He said after hurling countless of disgusting personal insults at me.
Lmao, you crazy leftoid trannies really lack any and all insight or sight through others eyes huh? Even now youre just trying to virtue signal and be smug about your bullshit.
Why dont you go and try assasinate trump like apparently all of you feel like doing lately.

Anyways were past any level headed discussion, ive shown you the evidence that any and all fags and trannies are either sick because of the brain worms, psychological trauma because of rape from jews and fags as children or endless jewish brainwashing.
They have been broken and turned into demonic servants of the devils people (jews) who in his will rape kids and do nasty stuff.

By approving such behavior you place yourself firmly on their side, the side of the baby killing degenerates.

Which is why at this point i can only tell you to go back to your disgusting gay piss orgy (its happening in the main street btw)

This mental ilness and poor taste expresses itself in your preddit logo which uses colours that signify danger,
As in saying
DANGER WE ARE GROOMER FAGGOTS OVA HEREEE
It is overall very poor graphic design.
On the other hand /ourflag/ is graphic designed extremely well and the colours red white and black go together very well.
>>
>>457969
hilarious.
you didn't understand a single point in my message. not even one.
have a great life!
>>
>>457970
I did and refuted them by giving you some perspective and insight.
Now that i hit the nail on the head you are doing whatever the appropriate equivalent of sour grapes here is.
Youre touched by my words and realize the error of your ways but only for a slight second so you make up a new headcanon and get out of it.
Because youd rather be comfortable than better/right.
>>
>>457972
I'll let the readers decide whether that is the case :)
>>
File: 1724111162979904m.jpg (142 KB, 744x1024)
142 KB
142 KB JPG
>>457973
Theres no readers faggot. This thread has been up for months now, and its still on page 1.
>>
File: who cares.jpg (63 KB, 500x538)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>457977
ah, I am sure someone will stumble into it!
who knows. maybe one or the other lurker has already seen it? people are usually attracted to drama
>>
>>457131
>svg.png

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.