[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.
  • Supported file types are: GIF, WEBM

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27582232
>>27582241
Lmao is this real?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27582102
Those F-16s sure are taking forever to get there. Seems like the US is just biding time for it to end before they get to besmirch its' reputation.
>>
What happens if youre on a battlefield and you need a piss or a cigarette break - can you wave a white flag and then go for a piss or a cigarette?
>>
>>27582322
holy fuck, vlad, get out of there cant you see that bomb blast?
>>
>>
>>27582626
Actually, the way Ukrainians made it up, it would be Volod.
>>
>>27582099
looks like a poor androïd prototype
>>
>>27582345
Look at all those men out there ready for slurping
SLUUUUUUURP you're in the army now sonny boy
>>
>>27582596
Might as well promise them F-35s at this rate.
>>
>>27582086
Where do you get all those video from ?
I feel like i miss lot of them in the telegram i follow.
>>
>>27584766
>Where do you get all those video from ?
They come from a lot of sources, but mainly telegram I think. Check the /chug/ threads over on /pol/ where people post them.
>>
>>27582257
>Lmao is this real?
Yep. Even Western MSM covered it. It would be hard for them to ignore it though since he did it on live TV.
https://time.com/6998204/ukraine-zelensky-speaks-out-president-biden-name-mistake-putin/
https://www.cnn.com/2024/07/13/europe/zelensky-reacts-biden-president-putin-gaffe-intl/index.html
https://www.bbc.com/news/videos/ce78zklp77wo

Its just one of many examples showing where his brain is deteriorating and that's why his own party is now forcing him out. But he's been in mental decline for years, tbqh.
>>
>>27584766
You only follow one channel?
>>
>>27582596
the ukrainians have been hitting more SAM sites lately, so I think they are getting ready to roll a few F16s out soon. I don't really see how fighters are going to do much good at this stage, and I don't think they will last long enough to be any kind of game changer, but it is starting to look likely that we will see them before the end of the year in any event.
>>
>>
>>27582221
That guy is lucky I guess that he's not getting skinned alive by his platoon.
>>
>>27582251
Why's he so bruised? I never see russians bruised in Ukrainian interviews. Russians really are as scummy as they say?
>>
>>27585752
>I never see russians bruised in Ukrainian interviews.
>>
>>27585557
I don't think any more than usual. They hit SAM sites whenever they can as a general rule. They are high-priority targets constantly, since degrading AD is always on the agenda for future strikes with any air assets and they're expensive and not as easy to replace fast.
My guess is they plan to use them as bomb trucks like the Soviet planes so far, while maybe hoping to score an AMRAAM kill on a strategic bomber or two. I agree they won't make much of a difference, but it'll be interesting to see how they fare against the newer Russian long-range AD.
>>
>>
>>27586668
>haha, they'll never notice this giant truck with a bright red cab!
>>
>>27582086
>>27538567
>>
>>
File: Vince is unimpressed.gif (826 KB, 220x220)
826 KB
826 KB GIF
>>27587326
>>
>>
>>
Hilariously now Zelenski is trying to signal he's ready to negotiate. Against his own decree lol.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27590198
Sounds similar to that famous F-16 video, except more stress.
>>
>>
>>
>>27591560
What do they teach these niggers in history class?
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27582097
this is a training exercise retard
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27593066
Ufo? Lol
>>
File: article5.webm (1.56 MB, 1280x720)
1.56 MB
1.56 MB WEBM
>>27582616
yes sure
after that(if you are lucky, during if not) you get droned
this whole war is gay
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27597122
Chrissy is serving for justice and democracy and western values, stormtrooper is serving literally hitler
she will outlive him and and reproduce and future generations will prosper
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
has the eyebrow been raised yet?
>>
>>
>>27601456
It's funny how they shut off the gas transit to Hungary who provides like a third of pigger energy needs. I'm sure it'll end well.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27597122
> calling himself a stormtrooper
right, so he's a replaceable foot-soldier with poor aim?
>>
why arent lazers being used for anti drone and missile use? there's youtube videos everywhere of amateurs with big lazers instantly burning stuff a mile away, would it be that hard to hook one of these up to a fancy targeting system and just shoot down every threat?
>>
>>27604629
All soldiers are replaceable.
>>
>>
>>
>>27582241
That little jew is so annoying
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>27586030
Context? Did that dude stabbed the knife in that poor fella eye

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.