[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/gif/ - Adult GIF
Worksafe Board: /wsg/

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1693627421899495.webm (3.8 MB, 1280x720)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1716393059093124.webm (1.35 MB, 854x480)
1.35 MB
1.35 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1685220516646342.webm (3.99 MB, 420x245)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
File: 1671661162830034.webm (3.93 MB, 608x1080)
3.93 MB
3.93 MB WEBM
>>
going in two weeks hehe
>>
ruining the west wasn't enough? must you niggerize azn's too?
>>
I'm currently in fukuoka, I'm glad this thread is back. I want to see the larps and other advice anons might post.
>>
>>27747417
Sauce on this!?
>>
>>27747414
Fuckin kek
>>
>>27747856
Back to your subcontinent subhuman. You will never be american
>>
>>27747398
sauce ?
>>
>>27747398
>>27748162
SSIS-440
>>
File: Yuma_Asami_title.webm (3.92 MB, 1280x720)
3.92 MB
3.92 MB WEBM
>>
>>27747398
Saika is really cute, I also love that thing she does with her tongue when she sucks dick (like caresing the base of the dick and balls while she sucks), some of these jav girls have long tongues like Jun Suehiro for example and do that thing too
>>
>>27747417
Sir, a second bunnygirl just hit the penis
>>
>>27748311
women aren't allowed on that floor of the store lol
>>
How is meeting girls in day to day life? Picking up girls in cafes, shopping malls or through social circles etc? All this talk in previous thread was about night life or dating apps. Is it for the most part impossible? Considering an average girl you meet that way isn't actively looking for someone, let alone foreigner. If doable, what level of japanese you would need to pull this off?

And also, how are age gap relationships viewed there? 25-30yo guy dating 18-21yo is just as taboo?
>>
>>27748457
don't ever do nanpa no one gets laid from that shit youll just be a creep and end up on some youtube channel. it's impossible yes even if you know japanese foreigners get the dregs you have to realy dig and be well off ig you want sometihigns decent. fluent. it's like everywhere - creepy. If you're loaded it won't matter though.
if you have money = automatically good.
>>
>>27748457
Uh, >>27748498 is like 50% right. What he says applies to tourist areas.

Pre-requisites:
1. Be hygienic. Like, as hygienic as possible. More than your usual daily shower.
2. Be fit. No, not like Hollywood/beach bods, just be fit with as little belly as possible. Muscles are an obvious plus but not required (but man does it make things easy).
3. Respect the culture. You don't have to master the language, but speaking it will literally speed up the whole process by 10x (faster than muscles). Otherwise, learn basic phrases like excuse me and thank you.
4. Height and skin color. If you are below 5'4, don't bother. If you are not white, you better have the other 3 pre-reqs accomplished to some degree.

Now that you got those out of the way,
>Money is for anything going beyond a one night stand. If you don't know Japanese, don't bother dating any of them. There are a fuckton of milfs that take off their wedding rings as soon as an attractive foreigner is in the area. Cheating culture is honestly more common than I expected.
>Network. Befriend the males, but good luck, most of them are cringe douchebags.
>Lastly, don't go in any situation with the sole intention of getting laid (unless ur rich). Females can smell that from a mile away. I promise that you will succeed by simply having a good time on your own.

Source: navy vet 7th fleet Yokosuka
>>
>>27748457
Idk how else a foreigner can meet Japs outside of night life. You'll need to learn the language to go beyond that. Also, there is nothing else to do there besides drink, smoke, and arcades.

Again, until you master the language, you'll be barred from 80% of what Japan has to offer. But I believe Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has the best nightlife compared to the rest of the world.
>>
currently in Shinjuku how do you even meet people? I went to the Hub but i got sat down in the worst possible spot being alone and everyone there were in their own groups
>>
>>27748593
>"If you are below 5'4, don't bother"
>be 5'4
Thank god i guess.Overall what you are saying is basicially how it works in most parts of the word. (Be groomed, hygenic, fit, decen human being)

I always wanted cute japanese gf but what many anons here said made it seem like foreigners only get left with professional dick riders (not that it's bad, it just is not what im looking for). I got 1 year till graudation, hope that amount of time is enough to learn enough japanese to get started.

How are age gaps viewed there though? I've read on forums that they don't really view it as end of the word when 18yo+ dates guys my age (mid/late 20s)

Thanks anon
>>
I found it super difficult to get prostitutes man. Something about the line app and wechat not allowing you to make friends unless they specifically scan your code. After one time the friend codes didn't work anymore. Garbage asian apps
>>
>>27748757
The hub is a meme lol. Easy spot for Japs to find foreigners but it does require some elbow grease for success. First mistake was trying to score in the city. Too hard to network, everyone is a shithead in Tokyo unless ur rich. The city is where you go to, in order to have fun with friends, not meet new friends. I didn't know what I was doing during my first weekend in Roppongi. Stayed in my hotel room most of the weekend. A couple months later, I'm getting wasted with Australian strippers whom are on vacation in Roppongi.

Unless ur an exchange student or have a Visa, you don't have time to build a network. If you are alone, look for bars (not clubs) and start buying cheap drinks for anyone who asks. Treat it like a dive bar and hopefully you can link up with other bar hoppers. Tbh, get out of Tokyo as fast as possible. Yokosuka, Yokohama, hell fuck Tokyo go to Osaka (danger warning).

>For clubs, follow the sounds of music. For bars, look for the smallest bar and strike up a convo with the bartender. They usually have good info to help you (make sure they aren't like 50+ years old).
>It's going to be really rough if you don't know Japanese, but not impossible. NETWORK, make friends, the final goal is women so shove that in the back of your head until further notice.
>Fair warning, you are asking for social advice on this website. You got a lot of work to do.
>I know there's 1 street near Shinjuku that has clubs every night turning up hard af, but it's behind this maze of love hotels. Good luck. When all else fails, go to Club Womb.

>>27748771
Age gap is kinda not a thing. Certain 20 year old Japs have 50+ body counts, and I have them added on instagram l0l. You'll be lucky to find the kawaii jap of your dreams. You are fine until you hit 35-40 yrs old, then I'd start changing the scenery to a more mature setting. Good luck on your language studies. Kanji is a bitch to learn but conversations aren't that bad.

Godspeed.
>>
Wan moar ting, you can actually succeed more if you turn up on a weekday. Less people but anyone clubbing late into the weeknight is definitely looking for a good time with anyone.

I can talk about Japan for hours lol. Unfortunately all my friends got married to a jap or hate Japan because they acted like a belligerent American so every jap hated them.
>>
>>
>>27748498
>it's like everywhere - creepy.
translation:
i already perceive myself as creepy and am too autistic to talk to strangers. its better to hide behind a dating app
>>
>>27750583
sauce?
>>
I speak Japanese and hate degenerate night life. Where do I meet japanese friends?
>>
>>27747398
>>27748313
I don't even want to watch any other JAV, she is insanely pretty, her smile gets me every time.
>>
If you are single and aren't tied to a career yet I cannot recommend going to Japan and being an English teacher enough. I did it ten years ago, I now have a Japanese wife, an amazing experience and a network of friends and family across two countries.
>>
>>27751363
This is my plan if my relationship with my girlfriend ever turns sour. So far so good tho
>>
>>27751253
Kek I'm in the same boat. Used to love the nightlife here in Japan but I got tired of it. So hard to make friends that want to do interesting things because the top hobby among young people here seems to be getting shitfaced. There's a bizarre divide; they're either total パリピ or are autistic-level into some intense hobby like running marathons every week. Idk why young Japanese people can't just chill out together and shoot the breeze while having a coffee or tea at the park or whatever. Makes it hard to find a down-to-earth waifu material girl. They're either drowning in hedonism, already married, or have one of those aforementioned hobbies that takes all their time so they don't have an interest in romance.
>>
File: 1719659102673159.webm (3.91 MB, 576x1024)
3.91 MB
3.91 MB WEBM
>>
Teach English or big cheat code, work healthcare, anything where you are hands on with patients. You make a sick old person smile in front of an Asian healthcare worker? You’re in. Make a patient smile in a way where you casually compliment that coworker’s looks? Boom.
>>
>>27747424
there's 0% chance that flatfaced chingchong is japanese you fucking idiot
>>
>>27751793
That sounds even worse than mine. You sound like you're in Tokyo area. For a waifu I'd suggest move away. There's nothing but gold diggers in Tokyo.
Night life only gets you meaningless connections, at least in my opinion.
Still it's very hard for us foreigners to make long lasting friends here. It looks like we have to prove ourselves twice as much as the locals. And most of the encounters are with just curious people that don't really want friendship.

>>27752242
That's not far from the truth. LOL
>>
>>27752242
if they could open their eyes they wouldn't be running into each other so much
>>
>>27747820
loser retard lmfao
>>
>>27751363
this isn't as easy as it used to be 10 years ago

dont you need like 1) be from a country where english is their first language and 2) need some kind of degree to prove teaching abilities or some shit
>>
>>27752304
Anon... the nips can smell if you're a loser JET
>>
Is there a red light district in japan? I am visiting japan in about 6 months and might aswell try japanese pussy
>>
>>27752711
>Roppongi
>Ikebukuro
>Kabukicho

As to where specifically the red light district is, you might need to do more research. I don't recommend going alone, you will get scammed and laws are highly in favor towards Japanese citizens and highly against any foreigner. Really, if you want a red light district for a fraction of the cost, go to Thailand. I believe brothels are still legal in South Korea.

>>27752362
>>27751793
Lol my closest friends are Skateboard heads. After work we either chill at a bar, walk around the town together, get info about any underground raves, etc. They even offered to smoke weed with me, but I didn't want to get hit by Japanese law + Court Martial. This is why I would only move to Japan if it's temporary. 5-7 years max.
>>
>>27748457
Use Tinder/Bumble. But be aware, Japs are racist so 99% of your matches will be HKers, Vietnamese, Singaporeans, Filos etc, not Japs
>>
>>27751793
They do have an interest in romance. They all do. Just not an interest to you. They will never express their true intentions unless you spend an exorbitant amount of time with them. Their language and culture indirectly prevents them from doing so.
>>
>>27747882
>I'm currently in fukuoka
I was there a week ago, good soaplands
Better value than Osaka "restaurants" even if not always as hot
>>
>>27752711
>Is there a red light district in japan?
All the big cities have one, it's usually not too inaccessible but not everywhere will except foreigners.
There's usually a foreigner tax but it's not too bad, maybe 20%.

It's not a cheap place for it though. No cheaper than the rest of the west.
>>
>>27753277
>except
*accept
>>
>>27748923
>Certain 20 year old Japs have 50+ body counts, and I have them added on instagram
Drop their @'s, I like following people like this and seeing their pages and daily lives.
>>
Sorry for being autistic but is it possible to find kawai waifu in late teens to early 20s that is a virgin or has low body count as foreigner outside Tokyo?

I’m mid 20s and I know it sounds dumb at my age but I wanna relive youth because I didn’t really have any and I can’t find any meaningful longterm goals to stick to and traveling to Japan might be it.

Idk anons I just wanna be happy
>>
>>27747969
EMU-080 Emu Megumi Shino Shizuka Kanno
>>
>>27748941
talk about japan more to us anon i would love to hear it just in case i visit in a few years
>>
>>27748593
where do you find those milfs?? I've always found japanese milf attractive
>>
>>27753750
No. Unless you have wealth to flaunt which you clearly don't with that attitude. Women will smell a loser a mile away.
>>
File: [DASD-947] 01.webm (3.8 MB, 1280x720)
3.8 MB
3.8 MB WEBM
>>
File: [DASD-947] 02.webm (2.44 MB, 1280x720)
2.44 MB
2.44 MB WEBM
>>27755030
>>
>>27751156
No idea the code but the girl is Hikaru Minatsuki
I prefer her early stuff, she got ozempic now
>>
>>27747414
GIWTWM
>>
>>27751287
Jav has beautiful girls, Remu Suzumori, Rei Kamiki, Suzu Honjo for example (in the current roster) but yeah Saika usually lands in the #1 monthly ranks
>>
>>27747414
Yeah, I'ma need a sauce on this one, chief
>>
>>27755150
Yuma Asami
DV-1166
>>
>>27755036
What does this feel like?
>>
>>27755381
Like you have a dildo in the butt.
>>
>>27747424
There's such a a huge difference between western and eastern born Asians.
>>
>>27748311
Code?
>>
>>27755737
>>27748311

DV-1042
>>
File: 1724376494489513.webm (3.86 MB, 1024x576)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
can anyone id? from the other thread.
>>
>>27755119
Thanks for the tips bro!
>>
File: HUNTB-605_asses.webm (3.86 MB, 853x480)
3.86 MB
3.86 MB WEBM
May someone ID these ladies from left to right?
Left is most likely Tsukasa Nagono.
https://pics.dmm.co.jp/digital/video/huntb00605/huntb00605jp-9.jpg
>>
>>27750815
translation: I don't know anything about Japan in real life
You can't just approach random people in Japan for the most part, Saturday nights in Osaka not withstanding. The average Japanese dreads having to interact with a foreign for a variety of reasons. Even if your Japanese is obviously perfect, girls will still be put off and try to avoid the interaction for a hundred different reasons
Nanpa almost never ever works for a reason, and it almost never has anything to do with the person trying to pick the girls up
>>
>>27752391
says the guy jerking off to jav in his basement with no plans of ever seeing the actual outside world kys pathetic fucking loser
>>
>>27755450
seems gross
>>
File: (you).webm (3.76 MB, 1280x720)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>27755952
Yuri Honma (SEXO)
>>
>>27757344
Are you speaking from experience? Because >>27748593 says otherwise. I can imagine it not working out in tourists areas or in Tokyo”s busiest streets because people don’t want to get bothered no matter the nationality. Besides what you are saying sounds a lot like what normies on reddit might say about guys approaching randomly and yet people on seddit manage to find cute gfs.

Also what exactly you define as nanpa? Is talking up girl at a bus station really that frowned upon? You gotta meet new people somehow and doing so through nightlife alone is depressing. Women of all nationalities want to be noticed, they spend hours daily putting on makeup and their ego shoots through the roof when guys show interest. Why an average cute Japanese girl would be different?

>>27753227
Japan is in love with American culture, they flock to Italy and Europe in general during summer season. I think you are overreacting about that 99%
>>
>>27758232
The only attention they want is from good looking men. Look at it this way would you like to deal with a foreigner who doesn't know the language and you don't know his or her tongue? Come on now. You and I know it'd a pain.
The guy might've been there a decade ago for all we know things changed a lot since then. Western culture doesn't have as strong of an image as it did in the past. It's why the people who talk about getting laid on here talk about older women, they still have those memories of the good old days.
The guy is right about dating apps. It's pretty much just flips and prostitution with an occassional real profile obscured by a filter or an unrelated image.

I'm not saying it's not possible to get laid with a young decent looking girl it'll just take way more. It's not the 2000s anymore.
>>
File: nihon.webm (3.69 MB, 640x360)
3.69 MB
3.69 MB WEBM
>>27747820
>>
>>27758186
Great (you) gif... source
>>
>>27757344
>Nanpa almost never ever works for a reason
That reason is you are ugly and have no game. I'm a fat fuck and slept with dozens of attractive Japanese women in Japan.
>>
>>27748335
dude walked through love merci in aki once... most stores are not like that anon
>>
>>27747424
Sauce?
>>
>>27759355
Skipped ahead to 1:20 to see where it went.
Not quite what I was expecting.
>>
>>27759513
you know how I know you're a retard? because picking up random girls off the street (which is what nanpa means, dumb fuck) isn't the only way to meet girls ya fat fuck.
>>
>>27759739
Don't bother. Like even Japanese guys can't get pussy from nanpa but the guys on here swear by it. It's either trolling or delusion. Maybe they just want you to embarrass yourself.
>>
File: 1698291030387052.webm (1.12 MB, 640x480)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB WEBM
I'm going to move into one of those abandoned houses in the countryside... as soon as I figure out how to make enough money doing freelance work online
>>
>>27758186
znnnnnnnnnnnnng
>>
>>27759986
>as soon as I figure out how to make enough money doing freelance work online
Never gonna happen. Being financially successful is all about infiltrating social circles and legal bullshit like trademarks. One of those two ways is the only way anyone makes really money unless if you maybe already had a brandname as an amazing influencer or journalist or something. This is especially the case in the world of chatgpt.
>>
Just got here. Are the faggots from the last thread still seething?
>>
>>27753750
If you're a loser where you're from, you're going to be a loser elsewhere.

Unironically talking about kawaii waifu 20 yo virgins is pathetic outside of Japan, it's going to be out of this world level cringe in Japan
>>
>>27747882
Also in Fukuoka pref. Recently single. Have always been able to just talk to chicks I meet, so I have no idea how any of the redlight places work. Being able to speak "fluently" makes it a lot easier for sure. Plenty girls are interested in foreigners but can't speak English more than "HelloHowAreYouI'mFineThankYou".
>>
>>27748612
Why can't Japs learn English? I thought they were supposed to be smart
>>
>>27760148
Why can't Whites learn Japanese? I thought they were supposed to be smart
>>
>>27747398
It has to be because I'm just so tired of and disgusted by all the grossly fat fucking whales in America that think they're a solid 11 that just seeing thin arms like this gets me going.

I hung out with this cute chick outside one of the stations here further out into the country last night and noticed myself stealing glances to at her arms. America has ruined me.
>>
>>27748457
Picture a 20-something year old woman in the states. Now, imagine some mongoloid from India or Poland, just off the boat, starts barking at her in a random foreign language and the only 2 or 3 English words that they know. How likely is he to seduce that woman?

That's how Japanese people look at you in Japan. You sounds like a child with down syndrome. You can't have more than a 1 night stand with 35 year old desperate fat cat ladies until you speak Japanese. (Or your look like you're in a boy band.) Be extremely handsome, rich, or learn Japanese. I promise you, you will not get laid in this country (outside random drunk whores for 1 night if you're very lucky) without one of those.
P.S. Japanese women fucking hateeee weebs. That's why all Jap weebs are hikikomoris until they are 45 years old when they go outside for the first time to stab some 11 year old girls to death before suicide by cop. 99% of you guys will be happier fucking chinese college girls in the states. If you can't land a dumb 19 year old chink freshly out of her dad's house then you stand 0 chance in JP.
>>
>>27760148
I think it's because of domestic media being so developed and good they don't get naturally funneled to our side like say EU or Korea.
>>
>>27760182
日本語学ぶことは割と簡単だぞ
やる気のないやつだけ文句言う
>>
>>27760239
I agree with your first point. Second point depends on your definition of "weeb". Some people in the west will call you a weeb even for liking anything about anime or Japan. Just flipping through Tinder earlier shows that like 1 out of every 10 chicks here is into anime or manga or puts "otaku" on their profile.

But yeah, if you go around telling people you're into anime lolis then you aren't going to get pussy in any country ever.
>>
I've been, planning on returning. Got plenty of looks from local ladies while I was there but I got the impression it's more of a novelty to hookup with a foreigner so don't expect anything long term unless you're happy with someone who has basically severed herself from tradition and therefore probably not a good long term investment.

It helps to be moderately fit and have no tattoos, they're not into them. One of the reasons I'm going back is to meet some clean skinned women, since it's almost impossible to meet girls without tattoos in the West, and they are an instant turnoff for me.
>>
>>27760652
It depends on the chick, really. More of them are getting tattoos, and I've had plenty of chicks tell me mine are cool, including even having random cuties working at the konbini strike up a conversation with me to talk about them while ringing me up.

To each his own. I'd love to find a cute, tatted up Japanese girl.
>>
>>27750583
>>27755059
UZU-010
>>
>>27760573
I live here. Literally fucked countless japs from 18 to 40+. Never meet a single female Japanese that liked anime or weeb culture. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>27752242
this is cute
>>
>>27759986
No you're not because you can't get a visa to live in Japan being a freelance remote worker
>>
>>27747398
Asians, especially Japanese, are the lamest fucks. I guess if you have on your gook fucking glasses it's good, but find you a white trash blonde girl from Alabama. That fucker will lick you from the back of your neck to your nuts. Twice if her daddy skipped out before 14. Jesus toot-playing Christ
>>
>>27761414
Do you need to be fluet in japanese? what kind of level of proficiency are we talking?
>>
>>27753221
It's obviously Kabukcho
There isn't really a "red light" district in roppongi just a lot of clubs and gaijin hunters.
Ikebukuro has lots of soaplands blowjob bars and street walkers but only 2/3 of those are legal and all of them have a Japanese barrier
My advice is Google Tokyo Adult Guide and find a foreigner friendly place
Do not approach street walkers unless you wanna go to jail, police are watching them 24/7

>>27752417
2 only applies if 1 doesn't, all you need for JET is a college degree
>>
>>27762079
Fluency helps, but a few weeks of learning it is all you need if you stick to Tokyo or Okinawa. It'll still be tough getting around, but you can usually find someone around with some working English to help you out.
Also, carry only cash. Cash cash cash. I spent close to three months in Tokyo one time and found exactly two places that readily accepted credit cards, everywhere else wants cash only.
>>
>>27762180
Oh i was talking about having chance with prime chicks there
>>
>>27747398
She's fucking beautiful jesus christ.
>>
>>27762079
It took me 3 months of daily study to be able to have a good enough conversation to get pussy. It was incredible pussy too. Once you can actually talk, Japanese girls are desperate for thick hot foreign cock. Study 3 hours a day for 3 months. Watch guides on youtube. Then come to JP. Waste of time otherwise.
>>
File: [CJOD-195].webm (3.61 MB, 1920x1080)
3.61 MB
3.61 MB WEBM
>>27758148
That's wrong.
>>
>>27762021
oh shit I thought you could. the only other option is doing eikaiwa but I've heard it's really bad.
>>
>>27762524
Wrong. There is a 6 month visa for that: (https://www.japan.travel/en/ca/news/digital-nomad-visa/)

You can hop to Korea and renew it. Or look for a job within that 6 months. Get a job, get a work visa.
>>
>>27762237
As was I, as well as tossing in just a piece of good info for foreigners going there.
>>
>>27762492
>Japanese girls are desperate for thick hot foreign cock
They have a taste for it but it's not 2000 anymore. There's no shortage of tall white guys in Tokyo so you still need good game, same as anywhere else. Gotta get into the C-tier cities if you want the "thirsty for white dick" experience honestly. Getting laid in Japan is easier than idk SF but the "Japanese girls are easy" meme is way overblown by redditors who haven't even been here.

>>27761414
>Never meet a single female Japanese that liked anime or weeb culture
Totally the opposite for me, most of the bar women I've asked at least watch it casually. The normie shows are just pop culture, it's not at all nerdy to be into Spy x Family or something. I've met a couple otaku girls too for sure.

t. live in Tokyo
>>
The absolute #1 best way to have a good time in Japan is to be a bartender at a gaijin bar. You will have INSANE amount of pussy no matter who you are are what or what you look like. Japaneses people love drinking and Japanese women become completely different people when drunk. I've had countless occasions were drunk woman dragged me off for sex, even in front of my girlfriend. I've made friends at a lot of bars and i've stood behind the bar maybe 3 times. I got laid every single time.

Email/Call gaijin bars. They pay 5 cents an hour but if ANY gaijin bar allows you to stand behind the counter, you will have a new Japanese pussy hole to nut inside of every weekend.
>>
>>27762596
I live in Kobe so idk. Literally never see a single white guy in my day to day. There are like 20 of us in the entire gaijin bar scene. Get out of Tokyo and it is extremely easy to get sex.

All I do is:
1. see a girl
2. get her Line
3. go on 2,3 dates
4. wait for ovulation
5. sex

If you get the second date, you eventually get laid. 100% of the time.

I've been to Tokyo once in my life. Women were staring at me, bikini bartender chick followed me out the bar. I feel like I'd do just as well there but idk.

I don't consider watching an animated show as being an Otaku. Does watching an Ghibli movie mean you're a weeb in the States? IMO Japanese girls use the word "otaku" like girls in the states use "gamer girl".
>>
>>27748311
I love Japan
>>
>>27747414
isn't this the one where he says I love you and she says thank you?
>>
>>27747414
He’s not from England
He can barely speak the language
He’s not got a clue how to say beard never mind spell it.
Hope this trend of English guys fucking Japanese girls doesn’t catch on, because like the Black Americans they’ve imported to star in Jav they just cannot act,
Japanese Jav actors are far superior.
>>
What do Japanese women "Losers"
>>
>>27763127
Damn who hurt you satoshi
>>
>>27763280
What do Japanese women consider "Losers"
Sorry I'm a little retarded
>>
I've got a friend who is 6'2, white, handsome, learned Japanese, and lived in Japan for 6 years. He dated lots, married once, but told me a few things:

Japanese people are very, very bad at expressing themselves. Their number one cultural rule that affects absolutely everything is this: do not impose yourself on others. That includes making too much eye contact, or eye contact at all. That includes an unwarranted smile because it imposes on the other person to respond with happiness when they could be having a bad day or are just busy. You can't just walk up to someone and talk to them. Especially if you're a foreigner. He and his wife were looked upon with derision when out walking. No one holds hands in public. It might offend someone who is lonely.

Because they have this rigid social rule no one has any real experience or practice with intimacy. Sex is very performative, and keeping a relationship is also performative and speaking your mind openly and honestly and asking for the same in return, even after years of marriage, is like pulling teeth.

His advice? Date a japanese expat that wants to be more western. You don't want to be more eastern. It blows. Your whole lives have been based on different social grounds your respective families can never understand. Different grounds you'll never truly understand or feel in your heart.

but damn if they don't have nice pussies desu
a 10/10 jap is a 12/10 westerner
>>
Yall got any good soapland jav recommendations? By good I mean ones that properly focus on the massage/outercourse part
>>
How do you find neet/loser girls and is it even worth it?
>>
File: 1657154310797.webm (3.89 MB, 608x1016)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
So I met a girl in a club on my last night in tokyo. We went to izakaya and split the bill. Then she tells me she wants to rest because she didn't sleep much night before and she's from a different city (already 3am), so I suggest go to my hotel room. Big double bed, lot of room. She accepts, we go get cigarettes (I buy because she's only 19), and stumble around Shibuya looking for a taxi. Find one and get to my hotel, all complaining about her feet hurt. I suggest she take a shower, said she'll take one in the morning (she didn't), smokes one and gets in the bed. I get in the bed and wrap my legs around hers and hold her. I ask her if she wants to kiss. She says yes but only once. Then she goes to sleep and I wrap my arm around her and kiss her shoulder. Get up 4 hours later, she has to go, gives me her IG, we hug and she goes. Text her later and off and ok for the last few days. Now I don't know what to make of it. I don't want this to go away because she told me a bunch to come meet her for her birthday in January in shizuoka. I promised I would come back in january, but I understand that's a while and idk if she is really attracted to me or just being nice. He responses aren't like days apart but hours. She was my first kiss and I don't want this to be the end of it, but Im afraid that there was nothing there to begin with. Just want to know if anybody has been in this kind of situation and how'd it play out
>>
File: 1723118696146302.gif (13 KB, 128x128)
13 KB
13 KB GIF
tfw Japanese wife who i can just grab and have sex with whenever because we're so in love
>>
>>27759355
I have [I kid you not] been patiently waiting since 2021 til I ran into this video again. Yummy!!!
>>
File: 1700858300565492.webm (813 KB, 720x1280)
813 KB
813 KB WEBM
>>27763924
>He responses aren't like days apart but hours. She was my first kiss and I don't want this to be the end of it,

She don't give a shit bout you senpai, move on
>>
>>27763924
Do they all do that squeaky moaning shit IRL? it's such a turnoff.
>>
why don't you be original for once and go somewhere that isn't already crowded with tourists you fucking braindead low standard weeb
>>
>>27763924
How old are you anon? If you don’t mind me asking
>>
>>27762046
if they fuck anything like girl in op you must be full of shit. froggy style squat fuck if they have a wet grippy pussy and good rhythm is the best type of fuck
>>
>>27763924
There is no rule to translate human behavior into words.
- She may be totaly uninterested
- It might be the farest she ever went with someone
- She may have one guy per night like that
- She may be supershy usualy and have given you the best she could
- She may believe that you are not interested
- She may be usualy turbo-psycho and have been neutral as fuck towards you
- She may be dreaming of you every night
- She may have been interested while drunk and have regrets
- She could be playing it slow
- She could have been with you because it was your last night in Tokyo, which creates a good situation for no-tomorrow relations

There is no way to tell outside of experience, instinct or direct communication (which can be scary and some people aren't good at it)

If you're interested, you can shoot her a message about coming again to Japan and ask her if she wants to spend some time with you (if you've got the time and the money for that).

It seems to me that you are away from the girl, which is not a good situation, so protect yourself and be ready to let go; she'll be a happy memory anyway
>>
>>27747398
why is she so beautiful i'm gonna coooooooooooooom
>>
>>27762515
Why? In the words of a sholar:
>It is only for exit!
>>
File: 175339700376112572.webm (3.99 MB, 1280x720)
3.99 MB
3.99 MB WEBM
>>
>>27763972
Nigganon here and the first Fukuoka poster, but maybe one day this will be me. I've been getting flattered by women and men here because I'm tall and somewhat muscular. I just don't feel like trying hard to get laid Bros.

I have had some interesting run ins with some women here and probably could've smashed one but fellas, something was absolutely wrong with her. She had a few bandages and cut marks all over her arms but she was definitely into me. But in good conscious I couldn't pursue.
>>
>>27764042
It's the equivalent of American porno dirty talk. Hardly anyone outside of porn would think of making those sounds or saying those things, it's all for the camera.
>>
>>27764475
Fukuoka is a small town and everybody knows everybody, so careful what you say or you may give away who you are. Especially being black since there's not many here, at least not that I see and I've been here for a while.

>She had a few bandages and cut marks all over her arms but she was definitely into me.
You made the right move by not going for it. Never put your dick in crazy, and that still applies to Japanese メンヘラ waifus. ESPECIALLY in a small town.

Neat to see someone else from Fukuoka though. There's plenty of amazing young pussy, you'll get it eventually. Just be confident and keep listening to your spidey sense to keep away from girls who are trouble. Oh, and always use condoms because Japanese guys don't, which means if you fuck a girl raw you're also fucking every guy she's had before you.
>>
>>27762646
is it feasible to pull this sort of thing off doing JET, or would you just have no free time? I've considered doing a program like that once I graduated college for like a year.
>>
>>27764087
>ezgif.com-animated-gif-maker.gif
>>
>>27764394
Miss Alice Miyuki like you wouldn't belive
>>
more
>>
>>27764475
I'm a half nig in Kansai. Keep working out bro. You can get a kilo of whey on amazon for 3000円/mo with subscribe and save.
>>
>>27764838
The problem with JET is that they normally put you in a small town in the middle of nowhere. What JET does for you is they take care of all these visa shit for you. They pimp you out to schools as fresh meat and they get a cut. They pay minimum wage and they always have new fresh out of college gaijin blood who are desperate to live in Japan.

But you can't get laid in a small town because everyone knows everyone. Even if women want to fuck you, they don't want everyone knowing that they are fucking the gaijin who can't even form a sentence together. It's taboo to have recreational sex, especially with foreigners. And don't fuck the students. You will be the gaijin of the week on the news.

The other path is to go to Japanese language school. It cost like $6000 per year. You can get a 2 year visa. You have to go to school 3 hours everyday, but that's it. You're free after that to do anything you want. You'll make a lot of friends, fuck a lot of girls and after a year or 2, the honeymoon phase wears off and most people get sick of Japan and go home. Go to Osaka. There are 100x less gaijin in Osaka. West side people are more out going and loose (the yakuza is in the west for example). There is a giant nightlife scene. People aren't stuck up and way less classist than in the east. Every gaijin dude I met; ugly short fat dumb poor rich white black had 2 or 3 girls there were regularly fucking. Even this one dumpy, short, obnoxious, weeb Australian I met, face looked like a shovel, had a constant string of pussy (although he fucked mostly vietnamese girls)
>>
>>27753227
No they aren’t dude. Tinder is basically unusable in Japan. Use bumble instead. It works so much better. Tokyo is dogshit for being a white man. Osaka, Nara, Hiroshima, Kobe killed for me honestly, even Kyoto I did pretty good. My matches quintupled when I went from Tokyo to Osaka, and the women were better anyways.

95%of my matches were japs. However I’m white, tall and In shape. So there’s that. Also, most of the Japanese I matched and talked with were strikingly more western than I expected. The ones where we got to the point of going on dates and talking all had the same thing in common: they were unhappy with parts of Japanese culture and had more western ways of thinking as well as more interest in dating western guys. It made connecting much easier.

A few japs I matched with weren’t like this but most were. They only spoke in Japanese and the cultural divide was so great I don’t think it would’ve worked anyways. Even the *westernized* japs had a few quirks I wasn’t used to (first date dating outside the west). Yes, most of Japan is racist but there are still millions and millions of people who aren’t. Young people especially and especially the women who want to date a western man. But not just any. Jap girls are easy but You need to be tall, fit, romantic, kind, masculine, and preferably white and handsome. And then you have to deal with the eastern mindset which clashes sometimes with our western one, even the more westernized jap girls. If you’re a fat weeb creep who thinks he can score Asian puss because he loves anime and is from Iowa, you are worse than the chinks you’re competing against.

As someone with turbo yellow fever, honestly I wouldn’t recommend dating outside of the west if that’s what your used too. The cultural divide can be significant and frustrating.
>>
>>27764838
Nope. English teacher position is a mega turn off. Get a valuable skill and move to a position in Japan. You’ll be seen as a professional and valuable, the opposite of what English teachers are viewed as.

Maybe if you are literally 6’3, blue eyes, 190 pounds shredded, and blonde hair, you might kill as an English teacher but other than that, nope.
>>
>>27766795
well I'm literally 6'3", blue-eyed, and blonde, but I'm a skinny 170, not even close to shredded
>>
>>27766795
If you have blue eyes and blonde hair and the body of Jonah Hill your cock would never not be in a vagina in this country.
>>
>>27766759
what would you even do there is my problem. I can get it if I'm teaching or whatever for experience, but it feels like the more I mess with that formula the more I'm building my entire life/career around going to Japan. Which would be a bit too much for me.
>>
>>27766796
Why are you 6'3, white, blonde, and have such a low self-esteem? Stop jerking off 3 times a day dude. That's fucking insane.

I'm 5'7, balding, and black and I never went on 4chan for advice on how to get laid. Love your self bro. Goddamnn
>>
>>27766827
>Why are you 6'3, white, blonde, and have such a low self-esteem?
I dunno, I think I've just always been anti-social, and it's been especially bad in recent years. Going to an all boys school probably didn't help. Coomerism definitely didn't help, but I'm trying to be more active and stick to nofap.
>>
>>27766796
Okay now we’re talking. You don’t have to be shredded, but if you can put on some muscle mass and stay lean you would absolutely demolish Asian pussy dude. For example I’m not shredded at all either, but I have broad shoulders and decent musculature so I did just fine.

Most Asian men are weak and pudgy. You need muscle mass as that is what makes you unique. So start lifting and eating more protein, put on some muscle, then maybe do a quick cut and you’ll be good to go.

Learn Japanese. As much as you can. The more Japanese you know the more options you have. The fact I couldn’t speak Japanese (beyond the basics) eliminated at least 75% of my options. Learn as much as you can (speaking wise, that’s all you need to date/hookup)

Yeah being an English teacher is fine. But still as a man I would insist you push for a better career path. Not only will it help you have a higher status in Japan but also you probably want a better working life and to accomplish something.

Just know you are blessed, tall blonde and white with blue eyes is like an unfair cheat code. You’re the black light skin guy with green eyes here in the states. If you just do the bare minimum of not being a creep, being slightly muscular, and speaking Japanese you’ll kill.

For some advice, just know that the girls I went out with always commented on how i was a gentleman. One kept saying i was “gentle” and I didn’t understand but she told me she meant to say, “I was gentleman” and sweet. That same night and 2 days after we first met we fucked. Japanese women are so starved for romance, masculine energy and genuine care that the moment you give them the slightest bit of it they fall for you.

Good luck
>>
>>27766838
I should also mention you need confidence. Asian men are huge pussies. So if yo show confidence especially mixed with charm you are guaranteed success. If you meet up with someone and you are a nervous pussy then you’re no better than her other options.

Build some confidence and personality. It will carry you far as a tall white man in Japan, as women who are into white men and foreigners are expecting that from you.
>>
>>27766851
>as a man I would insist you push for a better career path
Teaching isn't really something I'm interested in doing longterm, it was just the only real excuse I could come up with to spend like a year or two in Japan. Dunno how I'd really configure my career to justify it otherwise, especially coming right out of college
>>
>>27766821
Have you even been to Japan? Literally 99% of people get so depressed that they leave within the first year or 2. Even my buddy who's a tech millionaire who rented out an entire 5 story building for his "trip" was thinking of killing himself after a few months.

It's fun to talk about sex and girls but I wouldn't be too serious about Japan. Once you learn Japanese, all the anime vibes go away and it's just a normal place in which you are an immigrant. An outsider. A gaijin. (Person not from Japan). Very few people are happy like that long term.

Japan is dying population, and extremely conservative and bureaucratic. Tax is the hightest in the world. Economy has been stagnant since the 90s. There are no drugs, no money, and way less freedom than most western countries. Japanese people are boring boot lickers and the only times you see them have fun if after 3-4 drinks. Which means you have to be a full on alcoholic to have a good time in this country. If all that sounds good to you, then good luck to you.
>>
>>27766838
DUDE. I'm 5'7 and black with my hairline receding back into time and I have women hitting on me all the time.

Why?
I work out every day. I'm shredded to pieces. My pecs are bigger than my girls little Japanese titties.
I don't masturbate. After a week without cumming I'm ready to hunt and slay pussy and woman can smell it. They want ravishment.

So stop letting jews ruin your life for ad revenue, go to the gym every day, and grow up. 99.99% of men on earth would literally kill to be white, blonde, and blue eyed.
>>
>>27766873
>It's fun to talk about sex and girls but I wouldn't be too serious about Japan. Once you learn Japanese, all the anime vibes go away and it's just a normal place in which you are an immigrant. An outsider. A gaijin. (Person not from Japan). Very few people are happy like that long term.
Yeah, that's why I was talking about stuff like JET. I wouldn't want to be in Japan longer than 2 years max. If y'all say TEFL programs are no good though, I'm kind of confused as to what to do in place of that without making some career defining move.
>>
>>27766896
I appreciate the vote of confidence and I'm planning to get back in the gym soon, even if it feels a little sad to be 'starting strength' for like the 4th time. Haven't masturbated in 14 days though, so I feel like I'm doing better on that front too.
>>
>>27766900
If you're coming to Japan for girls, then why do you want to be trapped in a building with only children in it for 8+ hours every day. Then in your free time be trapped in a small town where all the women are married?

Unless you're a pedophile, you're going to hate it dude. Go to language school. Get JLPT N1. You will forever be able to watch anime without subs and for the rest of your life you can read manga in your home country and make the local weeb girls drip for you.
>>
>>27766920
>If you're coming to Japan for girls, then why do you want to be trapped in a building with only children in it for 8+ hours every day. Then in your free time be trapped in a small town where all the women are married?
I literally wouldn't know what to do there for 1-2 years professionally. I'm not exactly sitting on enough money to just vacation there for that long. TEFL stuff just seemed like the obvious opportunity to do that.
>>
>>27766928
How does being an english teacher help you professionally? That's going to get you a job at google? English teaching pays like $1300/mo. It's almost impoverishment.

Work for 2,3 years after college. Save up 20-30 grand. Then come to Japan and have fun. Get JLPT N1 and you can put that down on your CV. You will officially know Japanese and 30 grand is a fortune in Japan. You will live like a king for a year or two and repopulate Japan. Then find a job/marry and stay or go home.
>>
Where/how best to find girls looking for something more serious than just sleeping around? Are there certain apps that are better for that and should I get on them remotely before going? Especially for shorter trips since I can't move to Japan full time right now. I'm tall white blue eyes pretty fit.
>>
>>27766953
>How does being an english teacher help you professionally?
It doesn't, but it's a kinda not really waste of time that is easily handwaved by 'getting experience in the broader world'. Also not really in a position to get any other kind of job in Japan right out of college. It helps that other people in my extended sphere have done similar things. But I get your point I guess, I'm just leery to spend a couple of years in Japan without anything to do other than language school.
>>
So we're all here cause western women are garbage tier from years of processed food, tattooing and feminism right? And It's Japanese women because they're S class in terms of beauty and cultur, as compared to SEA monkeys, dystopian Chinese who spit, shit and fart in public and now totally black-culture-ravaged and plastic surgurey Korea, right?
>>
>>27766971
Like I said. Find work in your country first. Work until you have 25-30 grand. Then you don't have to stress.
>>
>>27766965
Wechat
>>
>>27766965
Anon please don't bother unless you'll be there long term. Long distance will wreck you emotionally.

>>27766990
It's basically an oasis of decent women on a degrading society planet.
>>
>>27767015
Facts
>>
>>27766990
At least the western Chinese immigrants I know are disgusted and afraid of niggers
>>
>>27766990
Me but a lot of guys in the thread seem focused on hookups which I don't get. If you just want casual sex with asian chicks go to one of the big coastal cities in the US and save yourself all the headaches of navigating a totally different country and culture.
>>27767015
I'm open to moving there long term eventually if I found a girl worth marrying. Just kind of want to dip my feet first to see if it's even plausible.
>>
>>27762646
>kobe
based. I went to that one bar in downtown that has an anchor on it, and very nearly left with two women before I bought them drinks and they got so drunk security took them out. Was making out with both of them, lots of contact. Surprised me desu, they were fairly young, one hot, one not so much.

Really liked downtown kobe late at night, very bustling and young area
>>
>>27767042
>This
If its even possible to marry a half decent Japanese or Korean on the countryside and settle with a marriage visa then it might all be worth it, as for the saving of money, ill be happy with brothel whores to just get it out of my system before I settle down.
>>
>>27767061
The reason why we are talking about hook ups is because we live in JP and know that you don't want to marry a Japanese woman. This isn't the karate kid. Never met a guy happily married here. Not even one.
>>
>>27767095
Why not? I mean I know they're still women but they can't be worse than western women at this point. Is Korea better?
>>
>>27767095
I know plenty of asian women who have happily married white guys as 1st gen immigrants to the US.
>>
Does anyone have experience with being a student or specifically, doing a phd in Japan? I understand the typical US perspective of "muh stifling academia" but my area is pretty international and it seems a lot of profs have PhDs from the US.
>>
>>27767226
Do you speak Japanese?
If not then I would strongly advise against it, internships are one thing but doing your thesis/postdoc at an international department is career suicide
>>
>>27763924
>He responses aren't like days apart but hours
timezones?
>>
>>27767226
>Their PhD is from the US
So finish the PhD in the US and get hired in Japan.
>>
>>27767095
How do you live in JP long term as a foreigner?
>>
>>27766995
fair enough. What intensity would you recommend for the school?
>>
>>27767042
Even for hookups, it's wanting better quality. A fat, tattooed, feminazi is like going to a dive bar and getting a bush light. A Japanese girl is like going to a nice bar and getting some 20 year scotch.

>I'm open to moving there long term eventually
You don't know when if ever it'll happen. That's where most long distance fails - the unknown element of "when can we ever actually be together." If there's not horizon in sight, it gets grim. Don't do it until you're there and have root somewhat in place.
>>
>>27767286
I don't, I'd be learning it as I go for day-to-day purposes. Is the situation that bad? They publish and attend international conferences and the department offers the whole thing in English. As far as I can tell, they have international students.
>career suicide
See below.
>>27767318
That would require me to move to the US though (eastern euro fag). Career wise it's still an upwards move if I decide to pursue academia back home. I don't plan on staying in Japan.

I realize this isn't in line with the topic of fucking Japanese girls, but I'm using this opportunity to ask since leddit is full of disillusioned weebs that expected their studies to be a high school anime.
>>
>>27763924
This never happened, but still quite a compelling story
>>
>>27767149
You won't have a "happy" marriage with a real japanese women. It's hard to have a happy marriage anywhere but the problem is much worse for gaijin in japan.

1. The language barrier. You know how French people sound cool using broken english? That's not how westerns sound using broken Japanese. You sound more like a pakistani deli worker. Gaijin sound like retarded children in Japan because it's extremely easy to make grammar mistakes. But also, male speech is very very different than formal or female speech. Male speech patterns are heavy with slang and omit a lot of sounds. They talk way way faster than women and using completely different vocab. But because you learn formal Japanese from books and you mostly hangout with japanese girls you are sleeping with, you end up sounding like a girl or a child just naturally because we are too polite/no slang/broken grammar.

2. You are a baby. You need 20000 words, 2200 kanji to read at an 8th grade level. Until you do, you can't do shit. You can't read. You're more retarded than an actual retard. So your woman has to baby you and hold your hand constantly. I know a lot of men here who married women 10 years younger than them and those women have to babysit them every time they need to read anything. Nothing dries up a pussy more.

3. Once you learn Japanese and make good money, you are now a unicorn. You are attractive to 80%+ bachelorettes. Why would you marry one, get legally bound to one vagina and have to basically take care of this person like they are your kid because jap woman want to house wives? Most men do not want this and it breaks your marriage.

4. Hopeless romantic. If you think you're going to go to Japan and fall in love, you're exactly the kind of person that stands no chance. If you can't find a single woman near you that is in love with you, you ain't gonna find it here. The Japanese are extremely classist and racist. The kind of men they want are the kind of men that don't need them.
>>
>>27767423
You can go to US, the richest most powerful economy in the world. Or you could go to Japan and make half as much for twice the work. You decide.
>>
>>27763127
The issue with your stance, though, is that East Asian women crave BWC and there's not a one of them who wouldn't break their own pelvis to bend over backward to take White seed, tho.
>>
File: Travel Warning.webm (3.64 MB, 720x1080)
3.64 MB
3.64 MB WEBM
I'd be okay with this
>>
>>27767583
SEA monkeys as well still treat any white guy young or old as a fucking treasure, and even have east asian dudes trying to introduce me to their cousins overseas. Hell, when I told the chinese women I was working with that I preferred chinese girls to white girls our entire dynamic changed and they started calling me "baby" and "son"
>>
>>27767593
>>27767615
My wife of 20 years finally decided to come out as bi and start eating pussy. Her only rules? No asians and no latinas. Fucking hell. I finally have a pussy eating wife and I'm still stuck going after Becky and Stacy...
>>
>>27767593

Aussie Japanese accent? Dont know if I'm turned on or afraid.
>>
>>27767622
She knows you would immediately divorce her for asians and latinas when you realize with those encounters that white women's bodies and personalities age like milk in the summer desert sun compared to the fine wine of south american and everything from EA to SEA girls as well.
>>
>>27763902
Not possible. They are either mentally ill in a way you cannot cope with or so ugly that you hate her and yourself for it.
>>
>>27766796
Good thing the majority of Japan still sees being skinny as being in shape
>>
>>27767510
Basically this. Pretty good points. If you want a Japanese Wife, either get her young because you're young or find out OUTSIDE of Japan, because it meant she had enough resources and drive to go OUTSIDE of Japan and get her then.

1. This point so fucking hard. It's better to fucking sound like a regular foreigner who just knows regular Japanese than foreigner who's trying to learn slang. Especially in a society like Japan that has so much gender based nuanced slang. Imagine a Japanese dude came to America and hung out with a bunch of valley girls in CA and then started talking like them, or a bunch of hood rats and spoke like them instead. They sound retarded in either case, same here for anyone that goes to Japan. Just be boring and normal.

2 + 3 + 4: Get job and career where you live, come to Japan and enjoy it. If you want a Japanese wife... meet her in your country, or the US. If you meet one in Japan good fucking luck climbing that ladder. Basically the immigrant climbing life in Japan, a country that makes it hard as fuck to even be an immigrant in general. Some Japanese run away with military guys and try to immigrate, trust me if you end up in this route, you're gonna be ostracized as fuck by her family instead since she probably broke like 50 barriers to get with you instead.

My wife is Japanese and I met her while she studying in the US and under a very specific circumstance it worked out. She was not typical in many ways. You won't get a TYPICAL Japanese girl who wants to be with a foreigner, period.

If you just want to wet your beak... go get an escort or go to a Soapland/Fuuzoku and get it out of your system. Most Japanese women are more right wing and vanilla than like 90% of the US/Europe. They are not sex crazed, if you think they are then you just watch too much porn. Your Japanese wife will not beg for your cock everyday like you are a white savior who has come to save her race.
>>
How are instead, japanese women, willing to relocate to another country? Let's say in Europe
>>
>>27767730
What's the age?

If they are young then they probably won't care as much since when you're young it makes sense. Aka you're both in college and meet in your country and things work out and she's willing to stay longer, but you need to do the heavy lifting here, it makes sense and will be expected.

If they are old (like later 20's/30's) then you better be established already, good job, good income, living a stable life. No one is gonna uproot themselves in their 30's to move somewhere else without stability. No normal Japanese woman would anyways.

Also if you're from like from Slovenia or some other poor eastern eurofag country, it ain't gonna happen. If you're from like the UK/Germany/Switzerland/France/(MAYBE Italy), then that's more plausible.
>>
this >>27755062
but I'm the girl
>>
>>27767839
I'm 37 from Italy
>>
>>27763972
Nigger with a prostitute, typical.
>>
>>27767875
Learn Japanese, have good money, stable career and a nice house in the countryside like Tuscany. Best way you're getting one, the one that has a fantasy of living in the country side. She's not gonna live in the heart of Roma, or somewhere else like that if you're Italian, the chances are very slim for that. Nothing is impossible, but good luck.

Just go have sex in red light district in Japan and get your inhibitions out. Your post nut clarity will help your brain out later. If you really want to mingle cross country and ethnicity then you have to move to CA or NY, but hopefully you have a good career that will help with that.

Moving to Japan at 37 will be suicide for you, unless you work for a GIANT company that is willing to relocate you there, or you are retired, and/or have trustfund monaco money. Just being very real here.

Japanese women are mostly very traditional housewives. Those who wanted to be tradwives are pregnant at like 25-30 and are tied down. At 37 you're gonna get someone in their 30's most likely. You better be fluent in Japanese. If you meet one in Japan, she most likely be a fling, you will just be that cool Italian dude she slept with in her gossip with her friends.
>>
>>27767510
>Why would you marry one, get legally bound to one vagina and have to basically take care of this person like they are your kid because jap woman want to house wives? Most men do not want this
You sound like a mgtow/pickup artist type who just isn't interested in marriage and having a family. That's fine but some of us DO want a housewife and kids. The language thing may be a challenge but given how many WMAF couples you see online in Japan it can't be insurmountable.
>>
>>27747398
ultimate best position for being milked
>>
>>27767593
cringe
>>
>>27764475
Die.
>>
>>27768241
The total numbers of foreigners (including women) who reside in Japan are 3 percent of the total population. Of those, an even smaller number are married white men (the majority of foreigners are Chinese)
You have a warped perception of how common WMAF is in Japan, sir

>>27767339
Get a work visa or start a business

>>27762530
The digital nomad visa doesn't exist yet, you can only get it once a year (and there will probably be a maximum usage limit). It also requires you to have full time employment with a minimum salary so or doesn't work for freelancing! Please try again.
>>
File: gj61N7voU1sjSNje.webm (3.84 MB, 720x1006)
3.84 MB
3.84 MB WEBM
>>27767593
>>27767625
Why not both?
>>
>>27768384
They usually move to USA after a span of 10 years like most of the WMAF couples I see in the US having a happy marriage.
>>
>>27768349
>Based
coon monkeys can have all the jewish kool aid drinking baboon worshipping women in the west, but they will not have our eastern shores, colonize for your people, for ancestors, and for our future as the White Asian alliance is closer than ever before.

Show them the amount of niggers who killed and beat into comatose state elderly Asians because of covid, they are animals and these women wont believe it until they are shown how much niggers truly despise Asians.
>>
File: 1515480754971.webm (1.39 MB, 1080x608)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB WEBM
>>27763972
Please kys
>>27764158
>>27764204
>She could have been with you because it was your last night in Tokyo, which creates a good situation for no-tomorrow relations
But I didn't ask for her line or Instagram she insisted on it. However it has been a full day now since she replied. I'd rather her see it at this point and not respond so I could get the message.
>There is no way to tell outside of experience, instinct or direct communication
Yeah I don't have any of that and the last I have been advised against even though I just want to pour my heart out or at least be clear of what she thinks. I feel like she's not some super shy and japanese person who would be too scared to have a direct conversation but idk.
>>27767290
No I don't really know what it is, she seems to be sleeping during the day and then responds at night/early morning (her time)
>>27767483
Ok
One final thing, I fuking hate porn and I feel it is a necessity so I will try to use that as a way to find a girl so I can get away from пopнo.
>>
>>27769221
She used you as a free hotel room my guy. Get over yourself, she doesn’t like you.

I went on 3 dates with a Japanese girl I met on bumble, then she basically invited herself to my hotel room, we fucked, and then she slept over in my hotel room the entire night. Next morning I walked her to Kyoto station, gave her a kiss, and never saw her again. She messages me on WhatsApp saying she wants me to come see her again or she wants to come visit me in my country.

If that girl you were with (I know it never happened but I’m just entertaining you) actually liked you at all, she would at least makeout with you. Not barely let you kiss her once and then sleep in your hotel room for 4 hours before leaving after apparently being exhausted. Jesus Christ dude. It’s obvious
>>
>I'M A 6'3 BLONDE WHITE MAN WITH BLUE EYES HOW EASY IS IT FOR ME TO GET A PERFECT WAIFU IN JAPAN
They are going to rob you blind.
>>
>>27768385
UT would be my dream to go there and have a bunch of with the local women
>>
>>27763924
what hotel did you stay at?
>>
>>27763924
>He responses aren't like days apart but hours.
I am also dating a Japanese girl and this is normal for them. They use electronic messaging/email as mail, and not instant messaging. Sometimes they will message right away and then just disappear for 6hrs. Don't worry about it. All you need to do is sit back and relax and try not to spam them or whatever.
>>
>>27766789
Dunno.. I have never been careful or cared for womens 'cultures'. Have never had any issues taking whichever one I wanted.

In my opinion youre starting off on the wrong foot if you are thinking/caring about what the woman wants or prefers.

Especially Japanese.
>>
Currently living in Tokyo as a 29M with blonde hair and blue eyes. 5ft7in dad bod (gym but eats a lot of famichiki)

Basically it was easy to get hook ups but hard to get a relationship with a good girl. Many gaijin hunters are down to fuck and some older girls who are past their prime in asian culture are interested in relationships but it took me 6 months of active dating to find my current girlfriend.

I think it's easy to get a girl here without being fluent in Japanese. I'm about N5 at best and I work as a background actor.
>>
>>27769388
I was on base there, 100 fucking percent bro.
These kids have no idea what they are getting into, they know your retarded ass thinks you can pull tail there and they will take your money for expensive drinks and never put out, ive seen it many a time with the marines.
>>
File: Itou.webm (3.28 MB, 1280x720)
3.28 MB
3.28 MB WEBM
https://filemoon.sx/d/ntny00b86ltu/Itou_Mayu_-_Brutal_Japanese_Face_Fuck.mp4
>>
File: boojob.webm (3.29 MB, 1281x720)
3.29 MB
3.29 MB WEBM
https://filemoon.sx/d/173f8210cqbx/Japanese_Teen_Gives_me_Boobjob_with_Her_Huge_Boobs.mp4
>>
File: 3sjs.webm (3.4 MB, 1280x720)
3.4 MB
3.4 MB WEBM
Trans japanese girl

https://filemoon.sx/d/ocrd6pkp50ei/Threesome_shemale_fuck_with_japanese_slave_girl.mp4
>>
File: po45.webm (3.89 MB, 1024x576)
3.89 MB
3.89 MB WEBM
>>27769674
>>
>>27763127
Yellow man… are you ok??
>>
>>27768384
Obviously it's not a large percentage of the population but given how few white men are in Japan there are a lot of WMAF Japanese couples online and they get a lot of positive attention from women at least
>>
>>27770240
This thread is devolving into jealous dudes trying to discourage attractive white men from coming to Japan
>We're just looking out for you!
Sure bro
>>
>>27760071
>If you're a loser where you're from, you're going to be a loser elsewhere.
why do people spout this line whenever traveling to get laid is mentioned? If you make 60k+ in America you are the 1% in most places in the world even Europe. You have higher status naturally by being from the first world in the rest of the world
>>
After reading these threads, I really don't want to go to japan now. Sticking to anime, just thought I'd let everyone know.
>>
>>27747398
Currently on an exchange program in europe and one of my classes has a fuck ton of japanese girls for some reason. How the fuck do I slide in? I can't just ride off of my only line being that I went to tokyo a few months back and sperg about the trains and walkability. Anyone got info?
>>
>>27769825
Sauce on the girl?
>>
>>27770410
>I'm rich in your shithole country. I'm entitled to your women's pussy.
If you're rich, you're not slumming it with the regular people in another country. You're going to the high class people. Those bitches know you're a mark as soon as they see you in there.
>>
>>27747398
Japanese people don't like whiteoids, they avoid them. I know you jews are pushing this all the time, cause you want to go there and need whites to hide behind but you need to stay where you are, with your niggers.
>>
>>27770410
Being a loser is mainly a mindset. Forget the money, if you have no charisma and no friends here that won't suddenly turn around in another country.
>>
>>27770866
>DA JEWS are making japanese girls like white guys!!
Really? Based lmao
>>
can you guys post more porn
>>
>>27770879
>Being a loser is mainly a mindset.
This is 100% true. That's why there are chad ditch diggers with rich simple lives and loser multimillionaires going from painful divorce to painful divorce
>>
WMAF threads have officially reached peak engagement. Asian guys are in here cattle guarding to the best of their abilities. Don't listen to them, white guys have a slight advantage with Asian girls it is what it is.
>>
>>27770985
Nope, the Jews want them to like and accept niggers, they are never on real white peoples side, they only want Israelis and Half Black Hellspawn to rule over, destroying all of asian and white history
>>
threads like these me feel worse than when i doomscroll yet its so addicting. like, i know im a retarded thirdie who will die alone, stupid and poor. its not even like im an incel, but i only have a thing for japanese and korean girls. i couldve fucked but i just cant get over this barrier. i even fit all these "requirements" that you talk about here but it just seems impossible no matter how i look at it. i should give up but i cant, and it doesnt help that i have this mentality and im almost 30
>>
>>27771232
1. work on yourself, physically and mentally. skincare, gym, therapy, get in shape
2. get money, get a job that pays well
3. travel to said countries
4. ????
5. PROFIT
>>
File: Japanese Aussie.webm (3.1 MB, 720x1080)
3.1 MB
3.1 MB WEBM
>>27767625
>>27771017
>>
>>27771256
being a gymbro is a useless cope that ive been doing ever since basedshaman was relevant. i just go occasionally out of habit. i dont need therapies and shit. i know what the issue is and i know how unattainable it is

> get money, get a job that pays well
barely finished high school (even had to repeat a year). and even then, this ~30k pop montenegrin shithole only has private colleges that are both too expensive and im too low iq anyways
u are just not allowed to have dreams and goals as a dumb thirdie. live a modest life and learn to cope, thats what everyone who hasnt escaped to western countries does
>>
>>27755381
気持ちいいよ
>>
File: DV-1166 butt.webm (3.82 MB, 800x450)
3.82 MB
3.82 MB WEBM
>>27747414
>>27762774
>>
>>27767593
I'm packing my bags
>>
>>27747398

...do you?
>>
>>27764394
code?
>>
>>27747398
Went to Japan a few months ago, gotta experience the japanese squatfuck to really get immersed in the culture
>>
>>27771525
> i dont need therapies and shit

This already tells me that you do. You have a mindset problem and need to develop self love and change your attitude.

>barely finished high school (even had to repeat a year)

I barely did too, I probably had a GPA of 2.1

I had to do 4 years of community college and 4 years of regular university to graduate. I got kicked out for low GPA and had to enroll in classes after everyone else. I worked shitty jobs for 10 years that were high stress and low pay to get experience. I got laid off twice. my best friend committed suicide. I had an abusive GF. I'm still moving forward to attain my goals.
>>
>>27764394
Source?
>>
>>27747417
Holy shit, he really stayed hard and came twice, how does one accomplish such a feat
>>
>>27769825
have more of her?
>>
>>27766896
lmao, manlet supreme living in japan - the memes be true after all.
>>
>>27772086
>This already tells me that you do. You have a mindset problem and need to develop self love and change your attitude
nope. i will not fuck up my body with meds when im just lonely and frustrated because i was born here. i look good enough to catch eyes of 7+ chicks. but i feel nothing when i see a white 7. my family and these few friends i have are amazing. hell, its objectively a great life compared to most balkanoids (not saying much tho)

>I barely did too, I probably had a GPA of 2.1
ur an american. hard work and dedication pays off. its a meritocratic utopia compared to most of this world
nobody here enrolls in private unis unless theyre confident in their intelligence or filthy rich. public education is affordable but has an application age limit
then again, even if i was magically >=100 iq, im still fucked. thats 4-6 years of education, another 3-5 to try an emigrate to a western country and financially stabilize. even if i were to stay here a "good" salary is around $10k-ish p/a which is barely enough to travel once a year w leftover money. so id be looking at an opportunity for this when im 37 at best, realistically early 40 with how difficult job hunting here is. again, this is a fantasy-perfect scenario where im not low iq

what i need to do is somehow lay this fantasy to rest
>>
>>27747424
She'd literally be unemployable in Japan with tattoos like that. Even as a prostitute.
>>
>>27767583
Nope, they long for the BBC, like all white women do. Desire for BBC cock is a natural instinct in women and its spreading.
>>
File: holy heck tits.webm (1.29 MB, 960x1280)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB WEBM
>>27772435
Stop being a faggot. I can easily see by the way you write that you have above 100 IQ, you just don't have the balls or DRIVE to commit. Smart people get bad grades all the time, grades are not an indicator.
>>
>>27772435
>nope. i will not fuck up my body

Therapy is not only meds. It's retraining your brain how to think(among other things). So you can be a better person and be happier.
>>
>>27772435
Feel you, I'm also close to my 30's dropped out of uni years ago for several reasons and been doing pretty low wage jobs ever since. Anyway I just wanted to share how recently I got to know the father of a guy I'm working with went to work in Japan like 15 years ago: he was probably something like 50 already, low income job (wall painter) no education at all and full of debts in his home country (Italy) yet he remarried and lived there ever since. I know it's a 1 in a billion kinda situation, but things can happen
>>
lol exchanged student Nagoya 2011; just post tsunami fucking place was devoid of white people, had girls literally throwing themselves at me; those were the days. Just was really expensive, only time Ive been there when yen > dollar.

Went back in 2017 got married; that was my last normal experience yen was about 1:1; 100 to a dollar and you would see the occasional Caucasian while out and about in populated areas. Visited in 2022 on a spouse covid time visa, didn't see another white person the entire time, that was fucking awesome. Went back to visit wife's family in 2023 and there were more foreigners than Japs- shit sucked the foreigners just fuck Japan up

if you go to japan for a wife, good luck not gonna happen; if you are a university student then it realistically can; because you can have an avenue of actually getting to know them, which is otherwise impossible; they are culturally trained to hide their true thoughts. Also, Japanese people see youth as a time to explore, to experience love, which you may be able to get in on if you are Uni age; however as they get older, they see marriage as a social obligation. That obligation is to Japan, and your non-jap ass does not fit that bill. If there is one thing they do well it's eventually fall in line. Many Japanese marriages become loveless, but continue due to social pressure of fulfilling that societal obligation, continuing the family unit, having children for society, and not having to face the stigma of divorce. Affairs are pretty much expected.

foreigners can't hang in the Japanese work world, so get moving there for work out of your minds; but if you just want to go and fuck, be white, not fat, and have some level of confidence; you don't have to be fucking brad pit, but just don't come off as weird; the girls who will be interested in you are because of your foreignness and the experience they can have; not because of your interest in their culture and anime, this will turn them off real quick.
>>
>>27772430
Gotta live your best life. It's not like I got to choose how tall I was gonna be. So fuck it. Do what you can. And what I can do is move to Japan and stuff my big black cock into raw young pussy and nut all in it.

The height stuff is just a meme. 80%+ of women just want someone affectionate and attracted to them.
>>
>>27767015
been doing long distance with a girl from Japan, it is going great
>>
>>27772965
>> your gf
>> her english teacher
>> its going great
>>
>>27753632
I can't because I made all of my posts up in this thread
>>
>>27760239
You sound short.
>>
>>27770879
>>27771040
it isn't about getting any pussy, the average women in countries outside america are much more hotter and higher quality than american women. the average women in america is 170lbs 5'3''. most american men even on 4chan can get average women
>>
>>27767703
>either get her young because you're young
you don't have to be young either. I'm 33 dating an 19 year old Japanese girl after a year. will marry her in 2-3 years if it works out
>>
>>27767510
>The kind of men they want are the kind of men that don't need them.
this is women in america too
>>
>>27767634
why would they hook up with women her age? she was bi for 20 years for that?
>>
>>27773530
Found a gold digger for sure. But hey, good luck. That's a hell hole you're gonna get sucked into the deeper you go.

>>27772787
Also pretty much all of this.
>>
>>27766796
You have no idea exactly how close you are to unlimited poon. lol. The biggest thing that most Japanese girls are into is called "hosomaccho" 細マッチョ, literally "thin macho". You don't need explosive muscles. You just need to be fit, and that's very easily doable for someone of your stature. Quit being lazy and fix the one single thing keeping you from scoring a solid 10 you ignorant fuck.
>>
ITT : tourists and us army monkeys who can't even speak japanese
>>
>>27773867
>ITT: socially retarded weebs who haven't left their basement in days writing fanfics about Japanese women
ftfy
>>
>>27773844
You underestimate how starved for testosterone most zoomer women are. 95% of males their age are completely, hopelessly porn addicted and emotionally fragile in a way the world's never seen before
>>
>>27760239
>Picture a 20-something year old woman in the states. Now, imagine some mongoloid from India or Poland, just off the boat, starts barking at her in a random foreign language and the only 2 or 3 English words that they know. How likely is he to seduce that woman?

Probably very likely. These days it's like our white women want to be reverse colonized. They get wet just from an accent.
>>
>>27764648
Nah, this is legitimately a weird cultural thing in Japan. The guys there love when the woman sounds like she's uncomfortably squealing with pain. I've heard some women say that they are often revolted by women who show joy or any amount of assertiveness in bed.
>>
>>27770718
Why? 95% of this thread (and desu, 4chan as a whole) are just smug assholes/losers trying to make you feel as miserable as they do. Just look at the replies in this thread whenever someone posts something remotely positive.

Most of the people posting have never and likely will never go to japan, they're miserable losers who love talking out of their ass. The minority is autists who couldn't get pussy from a dead cat, went to japan and had a bad time for whatever reason and now feel the need to talk shit about japan/its people. The other half is weeaboo faggots who feel the need to gatekeep japan from everyone else because they believe being interested in japan makes them unique and special. Weebs are prob the most insufferable/elitist/smug people on earth and you'd be surprised how many of them have this gatekeeping mindset (I had a friend who was one). They're the kind of people who do stuff like:

getting mad/passive aggressive if you speak better japanese than they do
get mad whenever sex with a japanese woman is mentioned
tell other gaijin to not come to/stay away from japan despite them being gaijin themselves

in reality you shouldn't listen to the opinions of dumbasses online, especially 4chan of all places considering its demographic. go there and form your own opinion
>>
I went to Japan and got married to a Korean girl I met here. I've met Japanese girls too and just could barely speak a word.

Being confident and having an interest in something helps a lot. If you just go to clubs and bars you'll just end up with someone once or someone who's whole personality is getting drunk.

Now I can meet tons of girls because of a hobby, although I'm not interested in hooking up since I'm married.
>>
>>27769673
I'm currently living in Tokyo as a 28M with brown hair and blue/green eyes. 5ft9in fatty (~85kg) and I have the opposite problem.
I've been in a few relationships since arriving 5 years ago, currently in a ~2year relationship. I've never been able to hookup though.

I suppose I must be ugly. Any tips? Where do you go to find a hookup? (I could never get hookups in the UK either)
>>
>>27771434
Source?
>>
>>27774386
Are you in a relationship or not? Why are you worried about hooking up if yes?
And you answered your own question. Yes, you are ugly. Your short and fat and poor. Want more pussy? Lose weight and make more money.

So starting tomorrow put down the takoyaki and the highballs and get your shit together. GL
>>
I'm going to give anyone planning to visit big cities the best advice no one ever gave me:
Download and use meetup. Probably won't get you laid but you'll meet a lot of women and other chill dudes.
>>
>>27767593
She could definitely talk me into staying
>>
>>27774937
He might be fat, but 5'9" is pretty tall in Japan. Most girls are like 155cm. 5'9" is 175. You're completely fine for the majority of Japan. It's just because he's fat lol
>>
File: 1695622604311224.webm (3.76 MB, 720x1280)
3.76 MB
3.76 MB WEBM
>>
>>27764384
Then why is there a g-spot up there?
>>
>>27776306
damn anon you're posting this everywhere
>>
Reminder that no girl from Japan beside prostitutes' would fuck you cause Japan is extremely xenophobic and racist like any other Asian country.
>>
>>27776777
>> I'm an ugly weeb who's only friends are the group of 24 chromosome abberations that played yugioh in my high school cafeteria. I finally went to Valhalla but was shocked that women there treat me the same as in my home country even though I know every pokemon name and read One Piece.
>>
>>27775146
This
>>
>>27776812
>read One Piece
Why waste time reading it when I can watch 800 episodes?
>>
how do you get hookups in japan? Just off dating apps or what?
>>
>>27775146
>>27776821
Dunno, just downloaded the app, looks like a big fucking Reddit moment to me, pretty cringe. All the events are either scams arranged by pub owners to get customers or the kind of thing you expect to be attended only by retarded losers. (Currently in Europe though, not Japan) I guess it might make sense if you're abroad but in your hometown it's hard to look past the feeling of misery it gives off
>>
>>27777578
Sorry, I should've said when visiting big cities in Japan.
>>
Tell me anons how hard is it to fuck some milfs in Japan?
>>
>>27755952
>>27758186
It's Yuri Honma, Non? What code?
>>
>>27747414
lmao
>>
>>27777834
https://missav123.com/dm16/id/ytr-159
>>
>>27773844
all women are gold diggers. better to have a younger one than a one past her prime
>>
>>27747417
Having a second hot japanese girl suck your dick after you're still sensitive from cumming the first time, forcing you to cum a second time must feel absolutely heavenly
>>
>>27767625
I fucking love the australians and the japanese. I'm getting hard thinking of this combo
>>
>>27760239
I keep hearing this. I actually do look like I'm in a boy band so I should probably head to Japan at some point to sample the goods
>>
Tragic pattern white foreigners fall into is that when they first arrive, they evaluate all the women on the street as roughly equally beautiful, meaning they have not developed a sophisticated sense of discrimination. They have no sense of power level. They can't tell if she was cool in highschool or accurately guess how many ex boyfriends she had. Essentially they miss virtually all the important social signalling details that are just oozing off these women. Often they can't even really tell if their girl is dumb as a crate of bricks because they chalk it up to a language barrier.

So thus it became so common even here in Tokyo for my other white boy friends to be fiending over some completely mid chick. She might be kind of pleasant to be around but nothing particularly special especially compared to some of the girls involved in creative industries or nightlife, or elite college graduates, or just really beautiful girls visiting from the countryside. To this undiscriminating monkey all Yellow Women look the same, he has no taste and one sex partner could be swapped for another and the new dynamic would replicate identically its previous iteration. Thankfully the WOMEN in this city discriminate in spades and the swine who flock here never get to see them except for the occasional open-jawed gaping stare as she walks to clock in at the kyabakura.

Okakura wrote in the Book of Tea something about the vast libraries of tomes that together make up the canon of Japanese literature which contributes so much to the body of culture, and how even the well-read foreigner will never see even a fraction of a percentage of these because so few get translated. I think of women much the same way. If you can't speak Japanese fluently you will never really know anything serious about this country and the people in it.

But the same goes for everywhere, in every country.
>>
>>27748498
I got laid from that 4x this week

granted, 2 were girls I had banged before, but the other 2 were from street!

anyone can learn, but I don't recommend it to pretty much anyone except true extremophiles. the amount of time and effort it takes to get good are not worth it for most people. also a lot of men are simply lost causes, despite what so many pick-up artist or nampa coaches will tell you. That said, learning the basic premises of nampa will absolutely help you fuck more in virtually every situation. The tools are value agnostic, your decisions when applying them grant them some moral weight
>>
>305 replies
>34 images
You're all so fucking retarded
>>
cringiest thread in a while holy shit
>>
>>27779485
>complains about something
>does the same thing
looks to me like you are the retard buddy
>>
>>27769221
In my limited experience from living in Japan, if you guys didn't do anything in that hotel room, that says a lot. Plus she is young and I feel like they are more open to one-night stands.

I went out drinking with a girl I met on an app and since she was a decent train ride away, I mentioned I was staying at a hotel for the night. She basically said right there that she was coming back with me, and that was only our second time meeting.

My current GF was pretty much the same. I think it was only our second or third date and she was basically ready to go to a love hotel and get down to business. I found that out after a few more dates when I finally did ask to go to a love hotel.

Also, hooked up with a friend of a friend and we did it on the first night.

All of my experiences were with women in the countryside since that's where I lived, so that could be a factor in that they want to sleep with a foreigner and there just aren't that many of us/the don't actually talk to many foreigners. I also don't consider myself good looking, but average.
>>
>>27778586
What you're saying is definitely true, but it's also part of the reason why interacting with people from other cultures is so engaging. It takes just a glance to fit a person from your home town into a stereotype, you instantly recognise patterns and prejudice takes over quickly hindering any will to further get to know most of the people you see. Abroad everything is rather new, the lack of nuances in our judgement is actually refreshing.

I don't remember that passage in Okakura, anyway I don't think it comes down to just access to literature. The average westerner (let alone the average American) never read a single line from Plato, Aristotle, St.Augustine, Thomas, Kant or Hegel yet he probably has a more concrete understanding of western culture than a Japanese PhD in English literature or philosophy. You are right though in saying that eventually it all comes down to language as it is the most concrete of all the mediums, the one that it's more closely woven with history.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.