[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: L_p0019855657.jpg (195 KB, 492x720)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
So Miko only lost her virginity to a man in the end of the sequel? Even then wasn't it in a dream?
>>
>>7940223
It’s To bad that the last ep ended in a cliffhanger wish could have seen more than that
>>
>>7940223
Wait, she didn't have sex at all until that? I usually skip the plot on hentai so I thought she at least got fucked at some point?
>>
>>7941232
She said it's the first time she's had sex with a man.She's gotten drilled numerous times by Tentacle demons in the series and also had a enlarged clit endurance match with her frenemy Fubuki before.

Only major Hentai protag I can think of on hand who never had sex was Angel Blade since all that happened to her in both parts was getting fingered/tribbed a few times and having a Wet Dream with Nailkaizer in a bonus short
>>
>>7941243
>he's had sex with a man.She's gotten drilled numerous times by Tentacle demons
Yeah, that's what I thought, sigh, I wish we could get a remade or something, it would be so fucking good.
>>
>>7940223
Ain't this more of a /d/ hentai?
>>
>>7940223
I wish Returns had the same artists of Lady Blue.
Return was too "moe" and colorful in style, and missed the darker style of the originals.
>>
>>7949580
If discussion of a series connected to the genre most associated with Hentai is banned from the Hentai section, then is it really even the Hentai section anymore?
>>
>>7953974
just because it's associated doesn't mean it belongs here. that said, if it's just discussion and folks don't post the tentacle stuff or anything else that's out of bounds for /h/, it's all good.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.