[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 7 (1).jpg (557 KB, 1280x1807)
557 KB
557 KB JPG
idk what to call it, but it's mind control/hypnosis but the girl is the one doing the controlling.
>>
>>>/r/
>>>/d/
>>
>>7960404
Not OP. Why is this a taboo on the /h/ board? Like who cares? As long as its filled with hentai as a result I don't see any problem with people asking for a specific topic. Such as this one, sounds hot, let's just fucking go.
>>
>>7961295
not so much taboo but everyone who cares about it is on /d/, so you'll get a lot there and next to nothing here, the only reason to insist on staying for it here is if you're too chicken to visit a ""scary"" place like /d/, but what are you twelve
>>
>>7961315
maybe he doesn't want to see dicks on women and /d/ is a guarantee it will happen. /d/ is not the alternative board it is the futa board and has been for a long time.
>>
>>7962572
most of it stays in the respective threads which can be filtered, and in any case it makes up less than 10% of the board, it's no valid reason to stay away from the board with the most content of what OP is looking for

I don't like looking at NTR or huge boobs and /h/ is full of those too. But I can manage because I'm not a fucking baby that needs to coddled and shielded from the least bit of objectionable material.
>>
>>7962703
every single thread gets at least 5 futa pics despite there being al least 10 dedicated futa threads
>>
>>7962735
ok if you're gonna be a baby about it I'm done talking to you
>>
Wow you are all faggots
>>
Might as well use this thread to request the hentai anime where there's a hotel where the butler is involved in making the guests into slaves and there's one young girl who is like the inheritor of the mansion who the butler worships
>>
>>7960139
Love reverse mindcontrol/hypnosis, its so much hotter
>>
>>7964800
this
>>
>>7961295
Because it's fetish shit
>>
>>7980920
and the 4th raceplay thread isnt
>>
>>7960139
just search male hypnosis -yaoi
>>
Well shit. I find this extremely hot and here I was hoping to get some of it, but of course any thread that isn't NTR or blacked has to get shitted up.
>>
>>7988588
see >>7961315
go there and you will find what you're looking for

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.