[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Name
Options
Comment
Verification
4chan Pass users can bypass this verification. [Learn More] [Login]
File
  • Please read the Rules and FAQ before posting.

08/21/20New boards added: /vrpg/, /vmg/, /vst/ and /vm/
05/04/17New trial board added: /bant/ - International/Random
10/04/16New board for 4chan Pass users: /vip/ - Very Important Posts
[Hide] [Show All]

[Advertise on 4chan]

The Kao no Nai Tsuki/Moonlight Lady VN appears to be getting a remake. Hopes, fears, expectations?
https://x.com/nsm_reborn
>>
>>8039228
Long as it's Carnelian.
>>
>>8039275
I’m curious to see if the anime will be remade too.
>>
>>8039275
not in a million years
>>
>>8039311
What happened to her?
>>
>>8039275
She is working on it with her current artstyle.

Here is Suzuna
>>
>>8039422
Tomomi
>>
>>8039424
Sayaka
>>
>>8039426
Koichi
>>
>>8039427
And Azuma Io for the moment.
And he is the most changed of the cast it seems

>>8039355
I guess nothing, she is also working on a BL game and have other game projects
>>
>>8039228
Here are pics from the time the game originally came out as a reference.
>>
>>8039422
Suzuna
>>
>>8039424
Tomomi
>>
>>8039426
Sayaka
>>
>>8039427
Koichi
>>
>>8039429
And Azuma
>>
>>8039228
>>8039310
I really hope they add in/keep the yuri elements.
>>
>>8039915
Same, the yuri scenes are the reason I keep going back to the series. I couldn’t give less of a fuck about Koichi.
>>
>>8039915
Kill yourself
>>
>>8040290
No need for the hostility
>>
>>8039228
This anime has best soundtracks of all hentais. It's too good wtf, even close to yuki kajiura and kawai kenji lol
>>
>>8041104
The ending theme alone is amazing. I can’t help but be reminded of “Kiss by a Rose” from Seal though when the song starts.
>>
If the anime gets a reboot I hope they include this.
>>
They have a crowdfunding page.
https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/17973/crowdfunding/702
There’s also a link to what may become the main site for the game that features a snippet of the main theme.
https://aridesign.co.jp/root/nsmr/index.html
>>
>>8041197
I agree.
>>
>>8039228
They're apparently adding in a bunch of sim elements to the VN portion of the game (which makes sense, the original is over 20 years old and would be way too simple for modern VN tastes). I got Carnelian's Tomomi daki that she made a while back, so I'm confident that she'll do best girl justice in the sex scenes. And they'll likely keep Io's bi scenes with both Tomomi and Koichi. I dunno, I just hope it still has the juice. I've never gotten to play the original VN, just the hentai, but the hentai has mood that really is what makes it so memorable and hot even though there aren't even that many cumshots in the hentai. It's a very subtle, powerful eroticism we don't really get anymore. And Carnelian really was on her A-game with the other stuff, because the Moonlight Lady hentai was on par with the YamiBo and Touka Gettan anime (in raw animation quality).

I hope they nail it, man. Not much reason to believe they won't, but I just want Best Girl to get the treatment (sex scenes) she deserves.
>>
File: 003_sayaka_body_001.jpg (152 KB, 250x800)
152 KB
152 KB JPG
>>8039355
One of the last VNs she did (that I know of) was PARA-SOL. Then the March 11 earthquake/tsunami happened which upended her life a little, so she pulled back from the industry while focusing on her own personal stuff. I think she just needed some time to get her groove back. She's made a ton of awesome dakis in the meantime, even made two artbooks compiling all of her daki art..
>>
>>8052864
Yeah, the earthquake was also responsible for the closure of studio ROOT, though they mentioned the studio came back with some of the old team along with some new blood.
>>
>>8039228
Makes you wonder if they will EVER take a go at Front Innocent.
>>
>>8039915
>add in
were those anime originals?
>>
>>8061881
From your lips to God's ears, but considering how much money Urushihara must've lost on that studio going under I'd call it a long shot. I'll eat my words if it happens, though, because we live in Hell World and anything can happen in Hell World.
>>
>>8064831
NTA, but I’m pretty sure the yuri scenes were all anime exclusive. There’s a lot of stuff from the game the anime doesn’t have though.
>>
>>8065136
>considering how much money Urushihara must've lost on that studio going under
That's the sad part. That said, the long shot comes, at least from my point of view, from the fact that the industry has -regressed- since then rather than the lack of cash.
>>
>>8039228
Cool cover. What's the in-game art like?
>>
>>8079308
We can’t really say for sure yet, as there isn’t much art aside from some background setpieces. This might give an approximate idea of what the characters will be like ingame. In other news, the game managed to reach its 20 million yen target.
>>
>>8066206
They should yuri scenes in the new VA as well.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.