[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/h/ - Hentai

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: image.png (124 KB, 1920x1080)
124 KB
124 KB PNG
In a stealth action rpg game where you play as a little Hentai Creature, what sort of features and babes would you like to see in it?
>>
impregnation and princesses
>>
handholding
>>
>>8170904
Alternative movement. Sneaking in through windows, underneath tables, climbing pipes, hiding in cupboards, using tiles as traps, possibly jumping between objects.
For babes, draw from the FF job list. Make some clearly evil or stronger and you need some traps or accidents to bring them down.
>>
>>8170998
What do you think of camoflage?
>>
>>8171359
I assumed the creature is small enough to pass as a house animal with a costume and also able to hide behind items.
I could see mimicking objects to look like decor. Get right costume, move into an area where it won't be removed and assume shape, let people pass by. You're now a statuette, plant, large toy, etc.
>>
>>8171401
Not bad ideas. Are there any particular alien/creature centric abilities or mechanics you might want to see? Pheromones, making nests, etc.
>>
>>8170954
You sick bastard!
>>
>>8171744
I don't know how hardcore or difficult it's supposed to be. The creature could have some skills like fear pheromones or narcotic attack for players to manage difficulty by themselves. Make that stealth puzzle easier.
The jumping idea could double like a sneak attack or a way to damage light sources and important objects.
Setting up traps of different kinds. Bondage vines, clothing damage, blinding smoke, wet slime.
On hentai grounds, common morphs like forma de tentacle and forma de beast should cover the most popular.
>>
>>8171783
Traps I like, one larger form was planned though I like your forma names. Thoughts on monster versus monster or sex with monsters/monster girls gameplay?
>>
>>8171744
I know you said "Hentai Creature" but a "Hentai Ghost" might open up more gameplay options. Such as haunting a woman to make her horny via her dreams and then possessing objects to scare her into different rooms where you can try to seduce or assault her.

A Hentai Creature could still do all that via magic powers though.
>>
Corruption mechanic where you can stealthy manipulate a heroine to change her daily routines over time until turning her into a concubine
>>
>>8170904
Anything where you abduct and rape a victim and other NPCs notice she's missing and start investigating. I can't imagine anything hotter than snatching a babe up into a ceiling vent and fucking her while her friend looks around haplessly beneath us.
Costume wise: skin tight bodysuits or sexy military officer uniforms.
>>
>>8170904
>sneaking through a heavily guarded church to rape a beautiful nun/priestess
>or a castle and a queen
>sneaking around a bath house to spy on women as a sort of mission select for which one you want to pursue
>overpowering an amazon or just clubbing her over the head before dragging her into a cave
>mucking up a witch/sorceress' spell/ritual to render her defenseless to you
You could also consider scenarios where you're not the one fucking the girls either, but doing things to allow others to fuck them too, like tricking a girl to follow a trail right into an ambush, or breaking into a castle or home to unlock to doors and allow monsters in
>>
>>8173398
Might be simpler to keep targets and opponents humanoid in form and size. Specially for adding art to scenes.
On defeating monsters, I'm a bit stumped. Perhaps it comes down to using the right form or trap. You could add nightvision monsters, which require smoke. Sensitive ears you can approach when noise is happening, etc.
>>
>>8170904
holy shit is that glep!?!?!?!??!
>>
File: 2.gif (6 KB, 336x336)
6 KB
6 KB GIF
>>8175559
He’s a bit more alien-squid shaped. His name is “Hentai Creature”
>>
File: 1720200518927692.png (1.32 MB, 1125x1408)
1.32 MB
1.32 MB PNG
>>8175753
>His name is “Hentai Creature”
I can dig it, little guy's got charm.
>>
>>8170904
>what sort of features and babes would you like to see in it?
Depends, can do a lot with that, corruption and maybe slowly turning more and more girls into mindbroken breeders would be cool.
Also depends on the setting, for a classical style things like innocent village girls, overconfident young guardswomen, inexperienced mages that understand what's going on but can barely fight off the growing sense of lust.
For contemporary, obviously start with the classic schoolgirl, then into office women, then maybe a couple policewomen and finally a special task force sent to deal with you in questionably revealing power outfits that you slowly corrupt from behind the scenes.
Would be nice to have it involve mindbreak in some way.
Also, gallery is a must, and a section where you can re-fuck any broken girls.
>>
File: image.png (70 KB, 1920x1080)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
Here are the controls for anyone curious, I may add digging hiding and for tunnels and making nests perhaps. The lower body underground numb and nest tropes I like, though, I may also implement people noticing and searching for said missing babes.
>>
>>8187690
Uh, a few icons are messed up. I’ll fix that
>>
File: scary.png (63 KB, 1919x1041)
63 KB
63 KB PNG
This is his Beast form, named "Hentai Freak" (It's a reference to a particular scene I really liked) and honestly he looks really scary.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.