[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/hc/ - Hardcore

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9338.jpg (60 KB, 968x567)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
Share your stories, my gf hinted to me one night when we were drinking that she might have a rape fantasy & I’m curious as to how others approached it.

Sorry for low quality images, I don’t keep a collection.
>>
File: IMG_9337.png (1.95 MB, 2556x1179)
1.95 MB
1.95 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_9336.jpg (166 KB, 968x1291)
166 KB
166 KB JPG
4TSA
>>
File: IMG_9339.jpg (92 KB, 1280x720)
92 KB
92 KB JPG
>>
File: IMG_9346.png (3.45 MB, 1179x2556)
3.45 MB
3.45 MB PNG
>>
File: IMG_9345.png (3.44 MB, 2556x1179)
3.44 MB
3.44 MB PNG
>>
Finally got to sleep with this girl I’ve been in love with, she was blackout drunk and finally let me take her home. I came in her 3 times and then lied about it, hoping I’ll get her pregnant
>>
File: IMG_9344.png (2.5 MB, 2556x1179)
2.5 MB
2.5 MB PNG
>>
>>2482123
This post has been data logged.
>>
>>2482114
About a week ago my wife playfully showed her ass to me in the morning. She doesn't like anal. At. All. But I guess was trying to be sexy.

I grunted because I wanted to take her, and she playfully/bitchily grunted back to mock me. so i rolled over and just went back to sleep.

She came back into the room about an hour later and playfully showed her ass again while she was changing out of her pjs. This time i told her not to keep doing that or I'd take it for myself.

She playfully said "then do it".

She was not prepared for me to take full advantage of this "playful" invitation.

I grabbed her and threw her on the bed stomach down. Dragged her pants back to her knees. Spat on my dick, and proceeded to rape her ass.

She cried out saying it hurt, she cried out for me to stop. I leaned down and bit her shoulder and growled into her ear that her ass was mine until I'm done with it.

Proceeded to fuck her ass as deep as I could while she quietly whimpered and begging me to hurry up and cum.

I have never in my life drained so much from my balls. Just pumping load after load into her as I came harder than I've done in my entire life.

When I finally pulled out she gasped and began to sob while she turned on her side and brought her knees to her chest.

I just kissed the side of her head with a big smooch and said thanks for letting me live out my fantasy and went to the bathroom to shower.

While I was in there I could hear her crying in the other room but ignored it.
I've since just acted like what we did was planned and never apologized or acknowledged that I did 100% rape her.

She tried once to bring it up I think in hopes of me acknowledging what happened and all I did was play it off like "your such a great wife for initiating a fantasy you know I've been having"

Basically gas lighting her. She 100% hasn't even tried to be playful like that again but we have had sex since.

TLDR: I 100% raped my wife's ass. It was the best experience I've ever had
>>
>>2482114
Videos/clips too? Actual good acting is hard to find.
>>
>>2484038
anal sex, even with a woman, is simulated homosex. nice one, faggot
>>
>>2484038
Pretty based ngl

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.