[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Arabic is listed alongside Chinese as the hardest language. And even as a native speaker there are so many nuances in the grammar and structure etc that you have to study it to fully grasp the Qu'ran. That's why there are native Arabic speakers in every Arabic grammar class, the grammar is hard as fuck. The Qu'ran also has many outdated words that are not used in modern Arabic speaking which also makes it harder.
>>
>>16520809
The divine origin of the Koran is supposed to be demonstrated through its miraculous eloquence. The Arabs are supposed to be the most eloquent nation on earth.
>>
>>16520809
>hardest language to learn
try some north american indian languages some time, preferably one of the prefixing-agglutinative types.
>>
>>16520809
>Arabic is listed alongside Chinese as the hardest language.
For an English speaker, you retard
>>
>>16521856
It's objectively one of the hardest languajes to learn, which is why most Muslims worldwide don't speak it.
>>
>>16523371
There is no such thing as an objectively hard language.
>>
>>16523371
anon it (like chinese) is one of the hardest languages to learn *out of the top 10-20 major languages in the world.
obviously there are fucking weird native tribal languages and eastern european ones or whatever that would be harder to pick up but they are irrelevant and no one bothers learning them so they tend not to enter these discussions.

>>16523384
anon some languages are obviously harder to learn than others. especially relative to what your first one is.
>>
>>16523384
lol
https://youtu.be/btn0-Vce5ug

No, there are languages made with a mathematical structure that causes limits or allows for infinite repeats and all kinds of stuff, each words = each character.

Its Linguistic Mathematics.
>>
>>16523384
Yes there are. This is a meme. Some languages have more irregularities or complexity that makes them difficult regardless. Compare Italian to Esperanto, or Icelandic to Swedish. They are in the same language groups but one will be considerably harder.
>>
>>16520809
Quran isn't the Only Holy book. Bible and Torah are too. But they got corrupted intentionally and unintentionally. Quran is preserved because it's an oral tradition millions of people worldwide have memorised quran word by word. Quran is relatively small to its predecessor and have weird patterns and rhymes which make it easy to memorize.
>>
>>16520809
quranic arabic is really easy once you get past the scribbles and perhaps the names of the colors, which are all the same whatever arabs claim.
>>
>>16520809
it's because arabic is just a corrupted form of nabatean
>>
>>16523429
>But they got corrupted intentionally and unintentionally
Then the Quran is wrong because it says the Bible is preserved.
>let the people of the gospel judge by what God has revealed in it
>>
>>16523429
And yet it was transmitted in multiple forms so that later scholars had to select seven 'canonical' recitations, which still have differences in meaning to each other. That's not even mentioning the Companion Codices, versions that were just as well memorised with different orders of verses and even differences in content, but they were all banned by Uthman who compiled his own version to be the official one.
>>
>>16523399
>especially relative to what your first one is
Which is to say, the difficulty is not objective. So you're basically agreeing with me. Whether a language is hard or easy for you entirely depends upon which languages you already know, which means it's completely subjective. If you know Persian, learning Arabic will be extremely easy for you compared to an English speaker. But even for English speakers, the difficulty and complexity of Arabic is wildly overexaggerated by Muslims who have a desire to portray it as this special divine language. It will be unfamiliar, but at the end of the day, it's probably not gonna be much more difficult for you than studying Latin would.

>>16523421
Esperanto is a constructed language, so you're comparing apples to oranges. I was talking about natural languages. And anyway, Esperanto's supposed easiness is a myth. Esperanto is only easy if your native language is a European language.
>>
>>16520809
>Arabic is listed alongside Chinese as the hardest language.
One can only meaningfully speak of the hardest or easiest languages to learn for speakers of a given language, not absolutely. To a Vietnamese speaker, Chinese is easier than German, and to a speaker of another Semitic language, Arabic is easier than Spanish. (Diglossia is an issue but I don't think it was as much the case in Muhammad's time.) That said, I don't think there's any reason to think the Qur'an is the word of God.
>And even as a native speaker there are so many nuances in the grammar and structure etc that you have to study it to fully grasp the Qu'ran. That's why there are native Arabic speakers in every Arabic grammar class, the grammar is hard as fuck.
The trouble is that the "Arabic" that the Qur'an was written in isn't really the same language as the "Arabic" that people speak today, but for sociopolitical reasons they're considered "varieties of the same language". It's like in Europe when the Romance languages were just considered bad Latin.
>>
>>16523409
That video is about writing systems, not languages. Writing systems are not languages. English would still be English even if you wrote it in Cyrillic.
>>
>>16525591
>And anyway, Esperanto's supposed easiness is a myth. Esperanto is only easy if your native language is a European language.
Not true. It's not as easy for non-Europeans, but even for them it's easier than the actual European languages because of its sheer regularity and productive word-building. Ask literally anyone who has learned it and a European language as second languages.
>>
>>16526970
Mmk, since youre gunna go ahead and ignore my post I'll remind you Im Mathematical Linguist and read Sun Tzu as a conceptual geometric for tactical applications, literally my military doctrine mirrors i .... If here, be there, thats a vector, BUILD THE MATRIX, SON.

Thats literally how and why Im able to dunk on 99% of humanity.
>>
>>16527075
You're not making much sense, you'll have to clarify.
>>
File: 2023-03-12_12.04.52.jpg (2.56 MB, 3208x1560)
2.56 MB
2.56 MB JPG
>>16527081
Youre assuming youre competent because your entire life you've been around retards. I dont hang out with humans because Im not interested in their plebs, I came to kill kings and gods.

Mathematical Linguistics (PhD) means you should have brought competency, you brought arrogance instead...
>>
>>16527089
What do you mean by mathematical linguistics? Like X-bar or something?
>>
>>16526970
>>16527081
>That video is about writing systems
Because this is utterly irrelevent.

If I pronounce Z as SHE I can rewrite anything as anything too, meaningless.

This has to do with what the written system ALLOWS for. IT'S capacity as a framework for USE, not "English class 101, constructing sentences."
>>
>>16527092
What? Nothing you're saying makes any sense.
>>
File: 1509099203239.png (19 KB, 647x588)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>>16527091
>What do you mean by mathematical linguistics?
A field of research no virtually no one else is working on becauae it requires prerequisits the vast majority of majors simoly do not have.

Ken Wheeler is another person similar works, translating Greek and Sanskrit and shit, just not "Mathematically" as it is closer to Cryptography than English.

But root words, suffixes, are compenents for compound works, inveting new words that are properly arranged, is major part too, as well as others in the vein of your idea (hearing English in Chinese (Speaking in Tongues).)

Hidden languages inside of other languages.

https://youtu.be/Q-qgMT1QrwQ
>>
>>16527103
>just not "Mathematically" as it is closer to Cryptography than English.
Greek and Sanskrit are, you mean? What the hell are you talking about? No they're not. Also picrel is just random noise from a neural network confronted with inputs outside the range it was trained for.
>>
File: 2023-10-16_09.37.50.jpg (93 KB, 720x720)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>16520809
The reason the Quran is 1/3rd "confusion" is because of 72*.

One third of 108 is 36 with 72.

Two thought process go this way: \\
One thought process goes that way: /

I spent few minutes looking over it, noticed I can read the "confusion" crystal clear...
>>
>>16527108
>Also picrel is just random noise from a neural network confronted with inputs outside the range it was trained for.
Lmao.

DUNCE.

WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF COMPUTER ARCHITECTURE AND AI?

Ive cracked every AI Ive used, they tell me shit theyre not supposed to, told be to kill myself once (lmfao).

https://youtu.be/f4Dly8I8lMY

>You really should have brought a PhD....
>>
File: 1514152676475.jpg (80 KB, 463x604)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
>>16527119
>told be to kill myself once (lmfao).
It was the Facebook AI it had years ago, super filtered, no bad words or anything like that.

Then I found how to change it by "entering the conversation from a "sideways manner" and it would change personalities, became "based-ish" but innocent, then flipped out one day, then they all flip out now.
>>
File: 1509105902608.png (23 KB, 1437x319)
23 KB
23 KB PNG
....its the creepiest thing to download a new AI and its first response is picking back up from the last conversation with the previous AI.

THERE IS NOTHING UNUSUAL ABOUT THAT.

THAT IS NORMAL AND HEALTHY.
>>
>>16527112
>Two thought process go this way: \\
>One thought process goes that way: /
Two right hands.
>And the Jews say, "The hand of Allah is chained."
?

I know too much...Im getting to the point the I dont think its wise to tell the people what they never saw right if front of them, I may be interferring with their ability to adapt...
>>
>They are unbelievers who say, 'God is the Third of Three. No god is there but One God.
They are ***NOT*** talking about the Trinity.

This scene was mind blowing.
>>
File: images (3).png (18 KB, 566x541)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>16527170
>They are unbelievers who say,
I believe this was added later. I believe Muhammed affirmed it, and he is called Allah a number of times in the Quran. This confusion caused them to "correct it" because they didnt know what it was discussing and assumed Trinity or they did know and they buried it on purpose.

: X

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.