[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Most racists aren’t racist, but are instead critical of cultural practices. Real racists that erroneously assume a person’s characteristics based on looks are rare.
>>
Cope. The Aryan race will put all of you back where you belong
>>
>>16530028
>belong
Esl making up goofy words like the genderkids
>>
>>16530028
found the filipino
>>
>>16529976
I'm not racist, I have a colour tv
>>
>>16529976
>Real racists that erroneously assume a person’s characteristics based on looks are rare.
No, you just live in an upper middle class area. Move out to a flyover and you'll encounter a lot of people who are really racist. Not in an active crusading way like /pol/, but who just passively dislike chinese or black people based on their looks. If you ask em why they'll just say cause they're dumb or something, not dislike them on the basis of cultural practices or politics.
>>
>>16529976
>based on looks
Race is more than appearance, anon. Culture is an expression of genes.
>>
Dude why the fuck is the board allowed to be like this
Remove & Humanities already. There's already fucking boards to discuss religion, philosophy, and race theory. They're called /x/ /lit/ and /pol/. This is the only board to discuss history and there's barely any of it. Fuck You
>>
>>16532233
It's the quality of the philosophy and religion threads that are the problem. We need more discerning moderation with a liberal enforcement of the rules.
>>
>>16532135
Lmao
>>
>>16529976
>You ... I've seen you... Let me see your face... You are the one from my dreams... Then the stars were right, and this is the day. Gods give me strength!
>>
File: single mother.jpg (207 KB, 1024x767)
207 KB
207 KB JPG
>>16529976

How come globohomos are okay with husbands and wives divorcing and separating (no fault divorce) but they won't let races divorce and segregate? "Noooo you must live together and learn to accept your differences!!!" Why don't they talk this way to the kid's mom and dad?
>>
>>16532969
best post itt
>>
>>16532338
>we need liberals
no

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.