[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_20240421_175145.jpg (380 KB, 1390x1678)
380 KB
380 KB JPG
Why somali hate bantu so much?
>>
Many Somalis do not acknowledge themselves as black and will get angry if called black
>>
>>16532546
Idc lol why r u allowing few vocal people on internet decide for you that Somalis hate being identified as black
>>
File: Isaaq_Chiefs_Hargeisa.jpg (360 KB, 1279x1137)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
>>16532546
East African physique is much closer to whites than West African physique. That's very apparent when you start looking at those people. I probably wouldn't want to be lumped together with West Africans if I was Somali either.

Pic related, Somalis.
>>
File: Fulani_from_Sokoto.jpg (697 KB, 1265x976)
697 KB
697 KB JPG
>>16532546
>>16532747
And here's some West Africans
>>
>>16531305
somalis used to enslave bantus
bantus hate somali immigrants
they don't want to associate with each other
>>
>>16531305
It's amusing to me how Americans seem to think people of what they consider to be the same race must all get along, when the reality of the situation is different ethnicities often virulently hate each other
>>
File: nilotic woman.jpg (85 KB, 333x500)
85 KB
85 KB JPG
>>16532747
>East African physique is much closer to whites than West African physique.

I can't believe colonialism broke the brains of millions of people who think being somewhat closer to being "white" means that you're better than other people, especially when white people don't particularly like Somalis in Europe. Besides, East Africa is far more than just the Horn of Africa. There are East Africans who look nothing like Somalis, pic related.
>>
>>16532546
Somalis get angry easily. They have that pastoral culture instant aggression switch, plus low inhibition. I find them marginally preferable to bantu/congoid blacks on the whole, though.
>>
>>16532763
Somalians are literally more aryan than most indians
>>
>>16532778
Zoomalis have 60 iq, I pity them
>>
>>16532788
I've never been to Somalia but the ones we get here probably average about 80-90 similar to hispanics. They are able to follow Uber directions, which a 60iq probably would preclude.
>>
>>16532802
Minnesota?
>>
>>16532763
>people who think being somewhat closer to being "white" means that you're better than other people
Why did you assume that? They look different, that's all. Calling both of them simply "black" is like calling all people living in Asia, from Arabs to East Asians, simply "Asian".
>>
>>16532763
>I can't believe colonialism
not the guy you're replying to. we Horners enslaved and looked down on negroid peoples before whites/colonialism. as convenient as an excuse colonialism is, we cant blame all evil on that.
>>
>>16531305
Even nigs have an equivalent of Chad warrior skill vs gay alien skull
>>
File: IMG_2162.jpg (559 KB, 1538x2048)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
Are East African chinks the ancestors of East Asians?
>>
Somalians are not black people, look at their skull shape, they are white.
You neo Nazis said it yourselves, race isn't skin deep. Race is based on skull shape.
>>
>>16532788
Somalians have established a stock exchange to invest in pirating kike and amerimutt ships. Hardly 60 IQ
>>
>>16532755
The 68iq zoomalians like to brag because they never accomplished anything, all the zomali sultanates they claim were Arabs even the slaves they claim they owned were captured by Bantu Arabs, the zomalians 68iq were also slave they were not just called somalians at that time, during the Trans-Saharan slave trade the Arabs and Nubians were enslaving North African Nilotics, Berbers, Niger-Congo and Abyssinians what makes the 68iq zomalian so special as to not get enslaved? They claim they were the 1st niggers to become Muslims in Africa when the prophet companions were given protection in Abyssinia in 6AD so it was forbidden by the prophet to attack and enslave zomalians. The biggest slave traders after the Arabs were the West Africans the likes of Mansa Musa, then the Berber kings, then the Bantu kings in East Africa picrel is Tippu Tip the richest slave trader in East Africa no 68iq zomalian we wuz kangz could equal them, these low lives terrorist refugees even today brag about being the biggest business men investors in Kenya while their failed shithole is at the bottom in Africa.
>>
>>16532851
They lack the distinct lightbulb skull of the East African gay alien.
>>
>>16532763
she looks like a good wife
>>
File: map 3.jpg (45 KB, 585x600)
45 KB
45 KB JPG
>>16532546
>>
>>16532851
What a Hong konger lad
>>
>>16534442
Madagascar seem isolate
>>
>>16532747
>>16532781
>he thinks east africans are inherently better than west africans
Compare Somalia with Nigeria and see which has the higher living standards

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.