[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Why isn't the suicide rate much higher? I don't understand how people can't see that we are all parasites by design. I'm doing a good deed soon and performing extermination services on myself. I'm wasting time in my next life by spending time in this one. We're judgmental, greedy, live for ourselves, I think we're all pigs. We reason whatever suits our benefit, we only do things if we can gain from it, we lie to ourselves, we are never able to experience the experience of someone else yet we throw around terms like "lmao this person is mentally ill" "that's crazy" "what's wrong with you?". Fuck this shit, people innately are parasites. Attachments will fade, my parents just love me so they can love themselves. Convince me that killing yourself is not the "goodest" deed someone can do. I HAVE FAITH IN REINCARNATION
>>
Suicide is for pussies
>>
>>16532921
You're a pussy for not realizing you're a parasite who needs to be sprayed with a can of Raid
>>
>>16532917

There's like 50,000 suicides a year and the system does a pretty good job covering it up. It's important to pretend EVERYONE IS HAPPY!!!
>>
>>16532917
kill yourself then, I'll still stay alive to spite the people who'd want me dead
>>
uh same reason you haven't killed yourself yet i guess
>>
>>16532921
boomer coal
>>
File: 1693570272575942.jpg (58 KB, 1000x1000)
58 KB
58 KB JPG
>promotes suicide
>is alive
>believes in reincarmation
>thinks suicide helps at all
>>
>>16532917
The majority of the world is religious and where society is secular, the suicide rate tends to be high.
>>
>>16532917
Because human biology demands that you live and attempt to reproduce yourself.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.