[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1687788576087.png (2.28 MB, 1588x1713)
2.28 MB
2.28 MB PNG
Imagine an equivalent to muhammad emerged in germony instead of arabia and the sassanids converted to christianity so that islam and christianity swapped places and islam was in europe and christianity in the middle east?
>>
>>16533493
Christcuckery and Pisslam have minor differences anyways. It's like comparing Mahayana Buddhism and Advaita Vedanta. They are very similar, but there are minor differences.
Also, depending on sect, some schools are closer. For example, Shia is closer to Christcuckery than Pisslam.
A better history is one that is completely divorced from Euroshit land and the Near East. You are all garbage, and I hate all of you.
>>
>>16533493
>Imagine an equivalent to muhammad emerged in germony instead of arabia

You mean Charlemagne?
>>
>>16533506
Silence poo. You sound like a seething jeet. Sage in your shit eater post. لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله Shahada in your shit thread. ٱللَّٰهُ أَكْبَرُ,. Ghazwa e hind. Stay seething, poo
>>
>>16533493
I think the nature of Christianity today was greatly influenced by the people who believed in it for the longest time - Europeans.
Had Christianity remained the religion of ME/NA and Islam somehow spread to Europe, I'd imagine very little would actually change. Think about it.
>>
>>16533531
>yummy yummy jew cock *SHLUUUURP*
>>
>>16533493
There would be Muslim with Germanic characteristics and Christian with Persian characteristics. Nothing will change.

Race>>>faith
>>
>>16533950
Identity politics is such low IQ garbage. You are dysgenic scum.
>>
>>16534021
It is what it is. Bosnian and Albanian Muslims have more in common with Serbian and Czech Christians than with Muslim Pakis who's behavior, demeanor and cultural outlook are>>16534021
closer to Hindu Indians
>>
>>16533531
>Ghazwa e hind
>Can not even keep ghazwa e daughters dune coon pussy from E haplo abeed hominids

Stay in your lane semite
>>
>>16534072
>Bosnian and Albanian Muslims
you mean Bosnian and Albanian atheists and christians
>>
>>16534072
It's because of the growth of Salafism and Wahhabism. Anywhere it spreads and the Muslims become insane. If Salafism were to spread into Bosnia, then they would become bad too.
>>
>>16533493
there's no real difference between the actual sources of christianity and islam
it's just that humans were forced into christianity and inbred pedophiles were forced into islam
the result would've been the same
>>
File: goatfuckers.jpg (622 KB, 2000x1333)
622 KB
622 KB JPG
for example this would've been christians in the other timeline
>>
>>16534873
Pompous haughty snow nigger garbage.
>>
File: file.png (385 KB, 767x497)
385 KB
385 KB PNG
>>16534894
WE WUZ PERSIANS AND SHEEEEEIT
arabs are the most destructive force on the planet right next to nogs lmfao
>>
>>16534072
>reddit colours
>>
>>16534917
Arabs would have been irrelevant if it weren't for Anglos. Their numbers were negligible until Anglos propped them up after the collapse of the Ottoman empire.

The past 500 or so years of ME history has been rivalry between Turks and Persians with the Arabs as irrelevant slaves of Turks. Funny because Arabs hate Persians far more than Turks.

This is all the fault of Anglos. There was an Anglo saying, "Keep the Arabs fat and Persians hungry." This is why Iran is sanctioned by EU/USA while America invests billions into KSA and UAE. Every single country in the ME but Turkey and Iran are fake and recently created. Those people don't even have a real culture fyi.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.