[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2417.jpg (80 KB, 459x466)
80 KB
80 KB JPG
Found out that this is my haplogroup. Is it over? My dna test says I’m 85% English and 15% Scottish/Irish/Welsh

I wanted to larp as epic Germanic hyperborean….
>>
>>16533767
Many L21's adopted Germanic culture in the pagan times, were buried in Germanic custom and some of them had basically no ancestry from Scandinavia or that side of the North Sea. Some of the Hyperborean myths were also influenced by Celts and bronze age Britain. LARP as you wish anon.
>>
You're a celtoid and your great great great great (...) grandma was giving blowjob to Aemilius the swarthy spicy roman legionnary
>>
>>16533775
I heard celts are basically Germanics genetically anyway. Is this right? This is what I see in those genetics clusters anyway
>>
>>16533782
There is a theory, called the Nordwestblock iirc that states they were extremely similar and intermarried quite late into the bronze age before differentiation. But this was before most of the Celtic influence on the British Isles.

Rather it seems that most Celtic influence came later there and that Bronze Age Britain was something slightly different. The genetic similarity was that all were heavily influenced by Bell Beakers, especially so in Britain.

Your L21 ancestors were likely among the culture there who made the tin trade in NW Europe flourish in the bronze age, contributing to the material and cultural wealth of all regions of Europe, as far south as Crete and all through the north. That's also partly why Romans came to the Isles, to get the industry going again.
>>
>>16533782
>I heard celts are basically Germanics genetically anyway
Depend which ones we're talked about. Northern Celts yes there are little difference. Irish barely differ from other north western European
>>
>>16533767

the colonizing British Celts did to Brittany seems to have been massive.
>>
It was over for you anyways, being English who are not even 33% Germanic.
>>
>>16533767
>>16533782
L21 is Rhineland Beaker or South Western Aryan while U-106 is Danish Beaker or North Western Aryan
>>
File: Real_Aryans.png (51 KB, 298x700)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>16534865
Actually U106 is Proto-Corded Ware. Se here first U106 carrier.
>>
File: 66617.png (1.13 MB, 1000x1214)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB PNG
If you tested most Anglos you'd get a similar result. It's much like how Turks LARP as Oghuz tribals when they're over 75% Anatolian/Armenian/Greek. I don't know why any Bell Beaker would rather LARP as pic related rather than Vercingetorix.
>>
>>16533767
Based, you are of a Superior Race to Germanics
>>
>>16535042
...in terms of what?
>>
>>16534998
>If you tested most Anglos you'd get a similar result
No, they already did a paper on this. Anglos have 33% Germanic dna and Germanic Y dna is roughly 50%.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.