[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: varg.gif (1.67 MB, 420x360)
1.67 MB
1.67 MB GIF
Is "civilization was a mistake" the logical conclusion of white nationalism?
>>
why?
>>
>>16533917
it's the logical conclusion of human history in general
>>
>>16533917
Letting non Whites in prevents a civilization from being a thing
>>
>>16533921
Medicine is dysgenic and allows lower quality life to thrive.
Excessive comfort allows one to entertain ideas that conflict with primordial truths such as equality.
Globalism involves the white world with the non-white world.
Increasing societal complexity gives more power to the deceitful and cunning over the physically strong.
The indirect effects of industrialization kills testosterone.

Basically everything social concept and technological system that anti-modernists dislike is only possible because of advanced civilization. Remove all the preconditions that made the enlightenment possible, and those problems disappear.
>>
>>16533917
Are you browsing a different board to me? How can you see the utter state of /his and not conclude that civilisation was a mistake?
>>
File: file.png (130 KB, 700x444)
130 KB
130 KB PNG
>>16533933
why do you cucks always avoid talking about the real problem lol
>>
File: file.png (84 KB, 598x557)
84 KB
84 KB PNG
>>16533933
well?
>>
>>16534311
Muh le women bad
>>
>>16534494
good luck then
you'll never win
keep seething into oblivion
they're never going back to being mothers
>>
>>16533917
Without modern water technology and sanitation, civilization would be a mistake. It would be difficult to argue the case for human civilization otherwise. Look at India, that is civilization. Stinking shit, death and deterioration of every sort.
>>
>>16534502
No its more like they will never be the mother of your child, cuck.
>>
>>16534321
oh no 33 percent of women are dentists now?!?!?!? The world is going to hell! If only we could be advanced like the middle east!!!!
>>
>>16534528
learn how hypergamy works
>>
>>16534532
>hypergamy
For men or for women?
>>
>>16534311
Why are Korean men so extremely right-wing compared to other countries?
>>
>>16534548
korea and italy will be wiped off the face of this planet in the next 15 years
the best way to kill off a population is to give the women money and power, it doesn't matter how much you seethe online
>>16534554
because korea is run by a matriarchal cult who are philosophically genocidal against ""men""
>>
>>16534311
Muhhhh wamennnn! Yes goyim, hate your women teehee don't blame god's chosen or the 'immigrants';
>>
File: file.png (38 KB, 885x226)
38 KB
38 KB PNG
>>16534575
AAAAAAAAAH I'M GOING INSANE WHEN BEING FACED WITH REALITY
which immigrants or jews are bombing korea?
>>
>>16534311
>uk women suddenly become hyper liberals in the 2010's
What caused this?
>>
File: 1712357593423018.jpg (44 KB, 475x475)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>16533963
>Medicine is dysgenic and allows lower quality life to thrive.
hilarious to think this somehow means you would have survived childbirth
>Excessive comfort allows one to entertain ideas that conflict with primordial truths such as equality.
humans are social animals, you just have autism and serious lack of socialization that allows for bad actors to make you think hilarious things about the world
>Increasing societal complexity gives more power to the deceitful and cunning over the physically strong.
nigger, how is modern times any different then any other time in this regard? You think physical strength has ever mattered more than social ability? this is a child's opinion of how humans interact and organize
i would bet money you are brown teenager who thinks edgy contrarianism makes you white
>>
>>16534557
>korea and italy will be wiped off the face of this planet in 15 years
LOL ok for sure. When it happens I'll be sure to apologize to you, schizoid chan.
Meanwhile the places where women make the least amount of money will send their brown adult men to places where the women make the most amount of money because their misogynistic country is just sooooo great and not a total shithole where the quality of life is down the shitter.
>>
>>16534674
>quality of life is down the shitter
it's better to sleep in huts than worship niggers
you'll realise this when the time comes
until then keep seeething on the internet cause your material conditions are exactly what will cause your extinction
>>
>>16534692
I take it you don't know how to read.
>>
>>16533963
Only one of those, the globalism one, has anything to do with white nationalism
Everything else is just your personal brand of muh alpha male thinking that has absolutely nothing intrinsically connected to whiteness or nationalism, and in fact will lead to the destruction of whites.

"primordial truth" is a stupid meaningless term. "Evolutionary truth" is the best interpretation that I can give it and even then calling it truth is a stretch because you don't know the direction evolution will take beforehand.
I guess you could use that to justify killing cripples, so there's that.
There is nothing that implies physically strong > intelligent in a white supremacist society. If anything, it's nigger tier behavior.
And finally, killing testosterone is a negative, but it's not a negative only to whites or with any relation to white nationalism specifically.

I have the impression you don't even know what your ideology is honestly, you should watch less retarded murderer ecelebs and try to think with your own brain for more than three seconds for once.

Ultimately, by destroying technology in white countries and killing your scientists in favour of strong retards you are submitting yourself to chink domination for all of europe, as they will be not as retarded as you and will use technology to force your retarded trad village of drooling mongoloids into submission.
So congratulations, I hope that decade of trad life was worth destroying the white race for.
>>
>>16534692
>it's better to sleep in huts than worship niggers
post physique
>>
>>16534311
Based South Korea. It took being ruled by a fucking feminist cult to wake them up though.
>>
>>16534692
>it's better to sleep in huts
By all means, move to some siberian shithole forest and live there, I have no intention of bothering you
>>
>>16534311
You mule
women only become leftists relatively early
>>
File: Varg civilization.jpg (444 KB, 1186x2048)
444 KB
444 KB JPG
>>16533917
Depends on the day of the week.
>>
File: poltrannygoesoutside.gif (1.41 MB, 320x180)
1.41 MB
1.41 MB GIF
>>
>>16535035
yes 30 year old women are children
60 year old women are also children
what is your point
>>
>>16533917
I'll agree it is if it'll get the white nationalists to give up on civilization and go fuck off into the woods.
>>
>>16533917
No, it's propaganda.
>>
>>16534592
suddenly became aware of their value on tinder
>>
>>16533917
>Is "civilization was a mistake" the logical conclusion of white nationalism?
No because the creation of civilization is theirs alone of those upon the earth. If the proper places of those upon the earth were reestablished then the problems of the day which plague society would vanish like a bad dream.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.