[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1189.jpg (302 KB, 1451x2048)
302 KB
302 KB JPG
April 29, 1901
He is born.
Would you kill an innocent baby Hirohito?

Killing him would prevent the Japanese from attacking Pearl Harbor, raping Nanking, enslaving Koreans, and cannibalizing Americans.
>>
Never happened
Also do it again Hirohito
>>
it would not do any of these things. Hirohito's gormlessness allowed these actions to take place, removing a weak Emperor and not replacing him wouldn't solve anything.
>>
If you think Hirohito was bad, check out what his brothers and cousins got up to during the war
It could've been so much worse
>>
>>16533943
Nah I ain't fuckin with the Japanese timeline. Don't wanna risk not having anime.
>>
>>16533943
I can kill a million island chink babies before i’d ever lift a finger to a black baby.
>>
>>16534079
t. billy bob manchild cletus ADHD monster CoD and tranime addict who will never be as organized or motivated as a college grad from Japan or China or even India
>>
>>16534319
You okay pal? Your brain seems to be as fried as your average tranime weeb
>>
>>16534325
>you okay pal?
how the fuck is anyone gonna respond to that crusty psychopathic boomer with dozens of failed WMAF relationships
>>
ur brain is already fried if you are constantly living rent free with weeb or chink related shit
>>
>>16533943
>Killing him would prevent the Japanese from attacking Pearl Harbor, raping Nanking, enslaving Koreans, and cannibalizing Americans.
Why would I care about any of that
>>
>>16534356
Because it led to the Japs going from the 4th strongest cunt in the world and strongest unequaled Asian hegemon to being a third rate power behind just half the gook peninsula and not even in the top 3 of Asian powers of today? No retarded samurai larp equals a Japan that holds Manchuria, Korea, Taiwan, and probably a large chunk of IndoChina or Indonesia or at the very least unrivaled influence in said regions. This is akin to Germany if Hitler never came to power, Germany would number around 150 million people today and hold a sphere of influence far beyond it has today by just not chimping out.
>>
File: ov2o0rysf0u31.png (81 KB, 500x375)
81 KB
81 KB PNG
>>16533943
If I did wouldn't that mean that my future self would never go back in time to kill him, thus causing a paradox?
>>
>>16534399
The time machine makes you immune to causality.
>>
>>16533943
No r*yal is innocent. Off with his head.
>>
>>16533943
Fuck yeah, I would grab this disgusting goblin by the legs and slam his head repeatedly against a table corner while singing the Battle Hymn of the Republic.
>>
>>16533943
>Killing him would prevent the Japanese from attacking Pearl Harbor, raping Nanking, enslaving Koreans, and cannibalizing Americans.
not my problem
>>
Nah, that means no nukes would be dropped on the japs head
>>
File: IMG_5992.jpg (41 KB, 631x486)
41 KB
41 KB JPG
>>16533943
What power did he have?
It wasn't even in his power to end the war.
It was highly unusual for Prime Minister Kantaro Suzuki to ask his opinion on future war plan.
There, he merely expressed his wishes.
The Constitution of the Empire of Japan does not define the Prime Minister, all ministers have equal power and any decision cannot be taken unless all of them agrees to it.
In fact, Minister of Army Korechika Amami committed seppuku to persuade the entire Army to be negative about the end of the war.
If he had not been satisfied with the end of the war then and resigned as Army Minister, the Army could have refused to appoint a new Minister and brought down the Cabinet.
>>
File: 2144124.png (1.31 MB, 737x768)
1.31 MB
1.31 MB PNG
>>16534439
>No r*yal is innocent. Off with his he-ACK

Aiming high, lil robbie?
>>
>>16534391
being a strong country comes at a cost. lots of countries hate you and you have to get involved in wars and shit. being irrelevant is more cozy
>>
>>16533943
pretty sure it was british empire who were dominating trade and manipulating currency in Japan's sphere of influence that was the ultimate cause for war, and was unavoidable, unless Japan let brits into there society and rape it with coomsumurism which did eventually happen and is the reason why China is now the new "preww2 era japan" they will not allow british banking faggots into there borders, it's literally all so tiresome
>>
>Killing him would prevent the Japanese from attacking Pearl Harbor
What revisionist US/Chinese textbook you been reading?
>>
>>16533943
Hirohito was a puppet, if you really wanted to stop all of that then you need to purge the IJA and IJN and force them to be subservient to a unified command structure, since they were pretty much acting quasi-independently during WW2.
>>
>enslaving Koreans
>slavery abolish in Qing and Ottoman Empire
No such thing as they are Japanese national since 1910.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.