[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GLtQhuKWsAA3Akb.jpg (82 KB, 680x680)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
Is anti-whiteness morally justified?
>>
>trans-atlantic slave trade
mainly the fault of monkeys from brazil and the sub-saharan slave trade was much worse
>>
>>16534084
>just naming countries randomly
This showcases that the average leftist is sub retarded and illeterate and white people serve as a boogeyman. This is in spite of the fact that they are in complete comfort of the white man and would kill themselves without it. This includes the liberal minded care for others, openess, and similar values that the pervert to the worse ends.
>>
From a Christian objective morality perspective, no.
From a Reddit moral subjectivist persecution, yes. However from that same perspective caving in the heads of minorities along with everything else in the OP is morally justified.
Personally I like the Christian perspective but maybe that’s neo-colonialist of me.
>>
>>16534084
Least retarded leftie.
>>
>>16534084
Ok but how is thailand our fault unironically
>>
>>16534084
This inevitably raises the question: if it's okay to be racist against white people, are there any other people it's okay to be racist against? Turks, Arabs and the Japanese were historical "oppressors", for instance
>>
>>16534126
The only people who weren't conquerors, colonisers, oppressors, and all around general bastards are the people that never got the chance (usually because someone else got to them first).
>>
>>16534084
Who cares?

I oppose anti-whiteness because it works counter to my material interests, not because it's immoral. Even if it were morally justified, I would still oppose it, because I value my material interests more than the abstract idea of being a good person.
>>
File: EhKEg0qWsAMWlJk.jpg (193 KB, 1200x1200)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>16534084
>Hiroshima and Nagasaki
So the Unit 731 experiments were justified? kek
According to that, the Japanese had the right to massacre stinking Chinese lmo
>native americans
Are the Spanish and Portuguese white or not? It is difficult to understand American racial classification
>capitalism
>t.communist
>trans-atlantic slave trade
and? Slavery has always existed throughout the history of humanity, different ethnicities have suffered that
>>
>>16534084
If they stay in their own shitholes, I don't care what they do or believe. If they move into my neighborhood while hating me then obviously not, and I hate them right back.
>>
>>16534084
yes, and so is anti-blackness, anti-brownness, anti-yellowness, anti-redness, and anti-semiteness, and all other varieties
>>
>>16534084
Sure, if it comes from non-Whites who are acting in their racial interests. If it's just a reaction to past immoral deeds by Whites then it's retarded, because White people are far from the only ones to have committed atrocities. Judging any racial or ethnic group by solely their wrongdoings is nonsensical. There is no moral (or healthy) way for a White person to be anti-White, though.
>>
>>16534149
Apparently Korea has some of the worst slave culture and were one of the last first world nations to abolish it
>>
>>16534084
>WW1
>WW2
Nearly everyone who died in those wars was white so why do anti-whites think these wars were a bad thing?
>>
>>16534191
It's like when some white nationalists pretend to care about most victims of black crime being black
>>
>>16534084
None of these things were started by white people
>>
>>16534126
Why are you trying to rationalize this? They hate you, full stop. They need no justification, they need no moral argument, they need no rational, logical appeal. They hate you, they want you dead, they want your culture erased, they want your country destroyed, and they want your wealth looted. Any "justification" is merely a tool to help them achieve that end goal.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.