[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_1572.jpg (205 KB, 2048x1536)
205 KB
205 KB JPG
Shouldn't the mudslimes have exterminated them all by now?
It's literally all they do.
>>
>>16535224
Muslims were not always as lunatic as they are now. And to be honest, Israelis and not Muslims are currently the biggest oppressors of Christians in MENA.
>>
>>16535224
One word: dhimmitude.
>>
File: 1710342071472495.png (159 KB, 1315x575)
159 KB
159 KB PNG
>>16535224
Constantinople was sacked by Christians, retard.
>>
>>16535266
This is a Reddit-tier assessment of the crusades and history in general.
The crusaders as is traditionally understood was formulated by the Catholic Church in the lead up to and during the first crusade (directly related to Jerusalem). The Reconquista was rolled into the identity of the crusaders after the fact, but the Visigothic fights against the moors was not initially a direct part of the crusader identity.
The crusaders against the gnostics in southern france occurred after the first crusade, and was possible because of the idea of a crusade had already taken root in Catholic Christendom and had positive associations. Without that Jerusalem identity that you are denying the Albigensian crusade wouldn’t have even be possible.
Finally the events of the fourth Crusade were not planned, however they were absolutely justified and the Greekoids got what they deserved for what they did to the Latins. Fuck around, find out.
Kindly fuck off back to plebbit you snivelling rat.
>>
>>16535506
>Finally the events of the fourth Crusade were not planned, however they were absolutely justified and the Greekoids got what they deserved for what they did to the Latins. Fuck around, find out.
>Kindly fuck off back to plebbit you snivelling rat.
I'm sure they just coincidentally sacked the Christian city with exclusive gold coinage privilege, after which a bunch of European cities/rulers started gold coinage. It was all just a big accident. My bad.
>>
>>16535515
>*fails to refute any one of the points on why he is a dumbass*
Checks out
>I'm sure they just coincidentally sacked the Christian city with exclusive gold coinage privilege
Entirely irrelevant. We could have documents 100% confirming that was their reason and it still wouldnt change what the idea of the Crusades or what the crusader identity meant to Europeans at the time or following the first crusade.
So cope seethe and dial 8 your pic in your earlier post is still gay and wrong.
Additonally, EVEN IF we have evidence that that was the justification (which you have provided zero) then the crusaders were still excommunicated before they even hit Constantinople AND the Greekoids had it coming. Do it again Dandolo!
So fuck off with your baseless and low-IQ takes.
>>
>>16535564
>Money, power, and banking are all irrelevant
Tell me more anon
>>
>>16535575
Stop coping and address the topic.
You make claim here (>>16535266)
I’ve proved them false here (>>16535506
& >>16535515) either address my counter-argument, admit your ran your mouth with cheques you couldn’t cash or get saged like a dog.
>>
>>16535715
Nothing was proven false. Constantinople, a Christian city, was sacked and looted by Christians in 1204. You throwing a temper tantrum doesn't undo history. You mention the reconquista which has to do with Iberia, I have honestly no idea why. You also provided absolutely no evidence or source for the allegation (conspiracy theory?) that the 4th crusade was not planned. You mention you think the crusades were justified. I have no statement on whether I thought they were justified. So I have no idea why you bring up your personal opinions
>>
>>16535256
In what way?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.