[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1685145210161734.jpg (84 KB, 700x714)
84 KB
84 KB JPG
>Why does God let people suffer?
>Why does God let evil occur?
>Why does God punish people?
Because God is God. That's it. He can do anything and it would be the most just thing to ever happen ever.
That's the whole point of an omnipotent and omniscient God.
I will admit that there was a time where i thought some things were unjust or 'evil' but i rewired my brain and accepted that i was the one in the wrong.
I am just a slave of God and have no right to judge God in any manner.
>>
>>16535309
>might makes right
I predict that you will reply to this post with the edited image of a smiling man with a large jaw.
>>
>>16535309
Omnipotence and omniscience has nothing to do with morality retard. Omniscience means God can identify the world that would be maximally satisfying to him and omnipotence means he can create the world that would be maximally satisfying to him. The fact that the world he created is a retarded miserable world of suffering is proof that God is an evil sadist because that's the world that he identified as maximally satisfying to him.
>>
>>16535309
Do you also believe God has written his law on our hearts, giving us a conscience that is generally reliable? If so, why do mosts people's consciences bother them when they hear about some of your God's supposed actions? Why do they seem evil? Shouldn't our moral intuitions align with God's?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.