[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Do you think Jesus would walk past a rape to beat up Joel Osteen?
>>
>>16536124
Grifter shills like him are damned justly for their evil.
>>
>>16536130
But the only time Jesus got violent was when dealing with a bunch of Jew Osteens in the temple. I think he would walk right by the rape and focus entirely on Joel.
>>
>>16536138
I do not advocate vigilante violence because that is counterproductive. Instead spread the truth so that the ones for whom the christ came break free from false teachers.
>>
>>16536145
I'm not advocating violence; I'm asking a question about what Jesus would have done in a very specific situation.
>>
>>16536124
Weird how he uses Jesus's name to steal from millions for years and nothing bad happens to him. If he was stealing in the name of the Most High he would have been destroyed already.
>>
>>16536207
That's not how it works.
>>
>>16536207
The existence of false prophts is an issue which only the truth can resolve. The power of God upon the earth is in the citizens of the kingdom of heaven, who are themselves seemingly blind to themselves and their nature.
>>
>>16536124
>>16536138
>>16536152
Lol osteen is 100x the christian than some little/pol/kid that started christlarping because it's BASED and trad.
>>
>>16536230
based baitposter
>>
>>16536230
>Lol the pharisees are 100x more pious than some little carpenter kid that started prophetlarping because he's BASED and schizo
>>
>>16536208
Yes it is. The scriptures say, no one who misuses the name of Yahweh goes unpunished.

But the name of Jesus gets mocked all day long and used in cons and rackets and scams and false churches all the time. Nothing ever happens to those who do it.
>>
>>16536315
Except, of course, eternal damnation. We're not Hindu.
>>
>>16536321
God punishes in life.
>>
>>16536376
>Those who sow in winter reap in summer. The winter is the world, the summer the other Aeon (eternal realm). Let us sow in the world that we may reap in the summer. Because of this, it is fitting for us not to pray in the winter. Summer follows winter. But if any man reap in winter he will not actually reap but only pluck out, since it will not provide a harvest for such a person.
>>
>>16536388
Psalm 58:10
The godly will rejoice when they see injustice avenged. They will wash their feet in the blood of the wicked.
>>
>>16536402
>confusing the demiurge with the Monad
NGMI
>>
>>16536426
Oh no, a God that does justice, must be evil. lol dunce.
>>
>>16536440
>jew god acts like a jew
>True God is loving
Can't beat that logic.
>>
>>16536444
If you love your children, you avenge them from those who do harm to him. What is so evil about avenging the godly and killing the wicked?
>>
>>16536487
We're all wicked, and we all die, What matters is trying out best to limit those sins and repent for the ones we inevitable commit, and we will be rewarded for all eternity.
>>
File: tables.png (329 KB, 416x421)
329 KB
329 KB PNG
>>16536487
>>16536499
our* best
inevitably*
>>
File: Righteousness.png (39 KB, 582x512)
39 KB
39 KB PNG
>>16536499
Wrong. You might be wicked. Not everyone is wicked.
Psalm 34:20-22
For Yahaweh protects the bones of the righteous;
not one of them is broken!
Calamity will surely destroy the wicked,
and those who hate the righteous will be punished.
But Yahaweh will redeem those who serve him.
No one who takes refuge in him will be condemned.
>>
>>16536534
What shall we conclude then? Do we have any advantage? Not at all! For we have already made the charge that Jews and Gentiles alike are all under the power of sin. As it is written:

“There is no one righteous, not even one;
there is no one who understands;
there is no one who seeks God.
All have turned away,
they have together become worthless;
there is no one who does good,
not even one.”
“Their throats are open graves;
their tongues practice deceit.”
“The poison of vipers is on their lips.”
“Their mouths are full of cursing and bitterness.”
“Their feet are swift to shed blood;
ruin and misery mark their ways,
and the way of peace they do not know.”
“There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, so that every mouth may be silenced and the whole world held accountable to God. Therefore no one will be declared righteous in God’s sight by the works of the law; rather, through the law we become conscious of our sin.
>>
>>16536124
who the fuck is Joel Osteen?
>>
>>16536598
Megachurch pastor guy who preaches as "prosperity gospel" that he uses to justify his obscene wealth that he doesn't really use to help anyone. During a hurricane, he refused to open his church's doors to people who needed shelter.
>>
>>16536538
Paul is always misquoting psalms and taking them out of context.

When Abraham asked God if he was going to destroy the righteous along with the wicked in Sodom, God told him that if he found 50 righteous people in the city he would spare the whole city. So if he was looking to see if there were righteous people in the city is because righteous people exist and it is possible to be righteous. Abraham himself was righteous and blameless.

That psalm was written by David when he was upset about the amount of evil people around him. Yet David himself considered himself righteous and innocent as he wrote:
>Declare me righteous, O Yahaweh, for I am innocent, O Most High! End the evil of those who are wicked, and defend the righteous.

Isaiah wrote:
>But for those who are righteous, the way is not steep and rough. You are a God who does what is right, and you smooth out the path ahead of them. Yahaweh, we show our trust in you by obeying your laws; our heart’s desire is to glorify your name.

Jeremiah wrote:
>O Lord of Heaven’s Armies, you test those who are righteous, and you examine the deepest thoughts and secrets.

Ezekiel wrote:
> You have discouraged the righteous with your lies, but I didn’t want them to be sad. And you have encouraged the wicked by promising them life, even though they continue in their sins. Because of all this, you will no longer talk of seeing visions that you never saw, nor will you make predictions. For I will rescue my people from your grasp. Then you will know that I am Yahweh.”

So obviously righteous people exist and it is possible to be righteous, there are hundreds of examples of righteous people in the old testament.
>>
>>16536605
Sounds like a real jerk, I keep seeing his books in Hobby Lobby and shit
>>
>>16536610
>keeps quoting the part of the bible written by evil jews who worshipped the demiurge
kek
>>
>>16536605
ok well I don't live in USA to know every retarded burger evangelical guy
>>
>>16536619
>simply answer your question with no condescension
>met with insecurity and hostility
are you okay, buddy?
>>
>>16536616
>Let me just make up my own god that aligns with my shady moral values so that I dont have to change anything about me.
- white supremacy is brain rot.
>>
>>16536627
>randomly bring up white supremacy out of nowhere
I'm not even white lmao
>>
>>16536630
>muh evil jews. Muyh evil jew god.
As if the one you call god doesnt claim to be the son of the jew god.
>>
>>16536637
What does that have to do with white supremacy, schizo-kun?
>>
>>16536640
Your cross tat says so.
>>
>>16536647
I don't have any tattoos. What the fuck are you rambling about?
>>
>>16536649
Sure.
>>
>>16536658
>insane rambling jew stumbles into thread, is wrong about everything
many such cases
>>
>>16536668
Im not a jew and you have no argument.
>>
>>16536683
see
>>16536616
and
>>16536444
>>
>>16536689
The new testament was written by jews too, lol.
>>
>>16536693
So was Spaceballs, and I like that, too.
>>
>>16536124
He would convince the rapist that Joel Osteen was the millstone by which he deserved to be drawn into the depths by, but that if he followed him there need not be a rope tied between them.
tldr;
Joel goes deep.
>>
>>16536281
You caught the kike
>>
>>16536208
Nothing every happens. Almost like G-d aint real.
>>
>>16536605
Based. Fuck religious retards.
>>
>>16536124
Is it now based to post completely fabricated twitter screencaps? Shame on you if you're Christian, but 99% you're a jew
Osteen has helped infinitely more people than you could ever dream of, but I'm guessing you don't dream of helping anyone at all

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.