[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_2447.jpg (99 KB, 657x1000)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
Should I learn Welsh? Im Welsh (live in England though) and it doesn’t seem worth learning. I joined a couple of Welsh learning groups on Facebook and discord and they were full of hardcore leftists and even some non whites (wtf?). It seems to me that the only people learning Welsh are those who hate white people which is ironic

Should I let this language die or should I learn it?
>>
>>16536747
All Celtic languages are tough, with wacky grammar and pronunciation for Angloid learners, and only a few Latin based words as a tie-in to other European languages. Go for it if you have any nationalist stirrings and nothing better to do. Enjoy some Welsh SpongeBob.
https://youtu.be/h_sTCoUQ534?feature=shared
>>
>>16536747
Affinity for Celts is anti-white in general.
>>
>>16536830
It definitely doesn’t sound appealing to the ear I’ll be honest. The only reason I wanted to learn Welsh was to respect and honour my ancestry and because I think Welsh people should know the tongue of their forefathers. But the language doesn’t seem to have a future. The future of Welsh lies in the hands of communists and non whites. Or at least that’s what it feels like anyway
>>
>>16536835
Celtic nationalism is very popular among people that hate white people I’ve found. They don’t even like Ireland, Scotland and wales, they just use those countries as a vehicle to hate England and English people. It’s annoying. This is why I’m not a Celtic nationalist. I believe celts should have absolute control over their countries but I also do not despise English people
>>
>>16536747
>Should I learn Welsh?
No.
>>
Bump

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.