[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GLYHDBfW0AAbfZv.png (129 KB, 202x249)
129 KB
129 KB PNG
The conspiracy goes like this

>Modern day Twelver Shi'ite Iran functions as a covert operation to destroy Islam from within. They pretend to be pro-Palestine while shaking hands with Israel behind the scenes. In reality Iran has nothing to do with Islam and is run by Persian majoosis who want to destroy Islamic Sunni Arab countries and resurrect their Persian Empire and thus they have a common goal with Israel of destroying Sunni Arab countries. They have a blinding hatred for Umar in particular because he brought an end to their empire, therefore they hide under the cloak of 'Islam' while working to destroy it from within. In this respect they are much worse than Israel and the Jews because they call themselves Islamic while destroying Islamic countries with revolutions.

This thought process is as common as falafel throughout the Sunni Middle East, yet i have never once heard a Shia say anything in rebuttal to it.

Do Shia not address this because they find it laughably retarded that it doesn't warrant a response? do they not respond to it because it's true and they don't want to 'reveal too much'? What is the deal here? I'd like a serious answer from any Shi'ite who may be here.
>>
It's true. The Islamic Republic of Iran has done more to damage the perception of Islam in the eyes of all Iranians than anything else ever has in just merely 40 years. When the revolution happens, and it will reach critical mass very soon, we will burn down all the mosques and the korans in the streets. Iran will be liberated from Arabic subjugation. We will make the conquistadors look like a puppet show. Every Arabic loanword will be substituted for the Persian equivalent. Every name of Arabic origin will be outlawed and no trace of Arabization of Iran will be found, no Islamist will feel safe.

And the streets of Iran will chant:
>Ma arya-e hastim. Ma arabhar-o nemiparastim.
>>
>>16537008
seething sunni/arab
>>16537044
seething diaspora
>>
>>16537044
But the entire principle behind the conspiracy i quoted is that Iran is NOT Arabized and NOT Islamic and that it seeks to re-invent the exact thing you just described but under the guise of "Shia Islam". The very country you just envisioned rising from the ashes of the Mullahs downfall we are told is already covertly being put into place by the Twelver Shia regime in Iran as they work with Israel behind the scenes to re-establish the Persian Empire by dominating surrounding Sunni Muslim nations via their proxies - who are seen as useful idiots (by Sunni Arabs) unknowingly helping the Persians establish their Persian Empire under the guise of "Shia Islam".

So my question is, is there any truth to this or is it simply laughable propaganda? I can never get a clear answer from any Iranian Shi'ite, or any Shi'ite in general.
>>
Because it’s a retarded conspiracy theory.
>>
>>16537623
I accept that the Shia would see it as retarded, still surprising though that they never respond to it publicly or seek to discredit it given how normalized and widespread it is throughout the Arab world. When it comes to a conspiracy involving Sunnis (ISIS being funded by Israel, for example) you'll find many ISIS supporters pushing back against that and arguing against it. For this allegation against the Shia of Iran they just totally ignore it.
>>
>>16537008
That's pretty based but I prefer Bactrian Buddhism over both Zoroastrianism and Islam. Regardless, the idea of slaughtering Sunni Arabs is great.
>>
>>16537677
because it's funny and no one cares
>>
>>16537677
That would be based if the conspiracy were true. Iranians need to let out some aggression, so a genocide is the perfect thing for that. If Iran were secretly working with Israel for the purposes of genociding Sunni Arabs, then I would be fine that. The only shame is that I won't be involved in it. I would love to reconnect to my ancient culture and torture Sunni Arabs and use their corpses for artistic purposes. Doing scaphism on your shit women and children while chanting from the Zend Avesta would be a great way to increasing bonding with my kinsmen and eradicate our enemies once and for all.
I don't see the problem especially given Arab lives are completely disposable and metaphysically meaningless.
>>
>>16537695
>to increasing bonding
of bonding*
>>16537695 (You) #
>eradicate
eradicating*

Wanted to fix a few grammatically issues.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.