[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: url(155).jpg (698 KB, 1200x1713)
698 KB
698 KB JPG
How does a Korean man become an iconic face of postwar Japan? How did he manage to become a legendary Japanese hero, a face of Japanese great ess without anyone realizing he wasn't even Japanese? How was he accidentally stabbed to death with a urine soaked knife?
>>
>>16537047
humiliation ritual
>>
>>16537047
that's the deal that hirohito made
to deracinate his people into oblivion in the new vassal state
and it happened
>>
>>16537047
Japanese men are cucks into watching racially subhuman and inferior Korean mens rail their women. They literally are a different species to Japanese just like pygmies and Khoisan are to Irish people
>>
Japanese and Koreans are as similar as Dutch and Germans are and this story just prove it one more time.
Play Yakuza 2, it unironically redpilled me on how similar koreans and japanese are.
>>
>>16537215
No it isn’t. Its like the difference between English and some gypsy Irish community stuck in North Africa
>>
>>16537220
Are the Japanese the gypsy tribe? Because they're the ones I thought a Korean was their great national icon

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.