[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: humansacrifice.png (1.48 MB, 1176x839)
1.48 MB
1.48 MB PNG
How is human sacrifice or cannibalism worse than predestining people to hell or sending babies to hell?
>>
>>16537498
>predestining people to hell or sending babies to hell
Well since neither of those is true the answer is you need to come up with a new strawman to be outraged against.
>>
Did the baby knowingly sinned?
Can a newborn understand the Word?
The answer to both of these questions are no. The baby has no need for baptism as he or she has no need to be born again in the Lord's Grace.
>>
>>16537498
I'm not a Calvinist or a Catholic so I don't think God does either of those things
>>
>>16537599
Same for Adam and Eve.
>>
>>16538093
No. Adam and Eve went against God's direct order knowingly.
>>
>billions who didn’t know about christianity all burning in hell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.