[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>>
>>16537615
Islam is the only religion which recognizes Ali as important.
>>
>>16537626
Alevis, Nusayrites, and Baha’is consider Ali as important
>>
>>16537642
Never heard of any of those. Probably just sub cults of Islam.
>>
>>16537615
crypto-christians replaced Jesus with him
>>
>>16537669
Why not just use Jesus
I thought Muslims also considered him a prophet
>>
>>16537707
Because they were trying to hide the fact that they were christians to muslim authorities?
>>
>>16537719
How does that work
What similarities does Ali have to Jesus
>>
>>16537615
Allah spoke to me
>>
>>16537731
>How does that work
bro....
>Be Christians
>Don't want to suffer restrictions and oppression under muslim rule
>pretend to be a muslim outwardly
>There have been many cases of assimilation so instead base your outward religion around Ali to avoid assimilation into the muslim masses
>>
>>16537785
But why Ali
>>
>>16537790
lmao...

This is why I cant take humans seriously...its like listening to an AI bot asking questions you would expect a robot to know the answer to, but seemingly doesnt for some reason.

Feels uncanny.
>Im just trying to figure it out doe.
Its like watching a monkey fuck a dog. Revoltion and curiosity.
>>
>>16537790
dude....
Ali is the main figure in shia islam which is in opposition to sunni islam. Christians could and did found their own shia cults/sects. Of course they wouldn't be accepted fully due to the shia aspect but that's the whole point to gain better conditions but maintain your identity. That's why these groups were labelled crypto-christians as they outwardly expressed something different to what they actually believed.
>>
>>16537825
Not everyone studies muslin history
>>
>>16537841
Do Shias believe Ali dies for their sins and is coming back at the end of the world
>>
>>16537883
>Shias believe Ali dies for their sins
no
>is coming back at the end of the world
some did
>>16537873
this is christian history though
>>
>>16537873
I havnt.

I dont even know who Ali is...but I know enough to know thats a retarded question.
>>
>>16537956
You’re retarded enough to make yourself a fake name on 4chan
>>
>>16537731
He's a martyr with a filial aspect, whose authority and memory is downplayed by Sunni Muslims, just as they downplayed the authority and memory of Jesus.
>>
>>16537873
crypto christians aren't really relevant to shia history. Even though some of them used Ali they're more tied with christian and ottoman (sunni) history
>>
File: 20240317_214828.jpg (22 KB, 669x459)
22 KB
22 KB JPG
>>16538965
>fake name
Like Christ.

Its cool to be the first (and people are like uhh...wierd much?)...and the last (then theyre all like totes liked it from the start but that was cap.)
>>
File: 20150101134030.png (423 KB, 846x312)
423 KB
423 KB PNG
>>16537615
Not really cause its obvious who he represents.
>>
>>16539063
These two are nothing alike
>>
>>16537615
I'm a non-Muslim and The Path of Eloquence is one the most based things I've ever read.
>>
>>16539366
+++

> “Fatimah (Arabic: فاطمة; fāṭimah. c. 605–632) was the youngest daughter of Muhammad and his first wife Khadija. She was Muhammad’s favorite daughter. Fatima or the Greater Mary is known as the “Mary of Islam” by many as the equivalent to Mary of Bethlehem because of her moral purity and her position as the Virgin of Islam; seen by some as the mystical “Light” of Muhammad as is seen in the name Fatimah al-Zahra or “Daughter of Light”. Because Allah calls Himself the “Light of the Heavens and the Earth” Mohamed used to call her, “Daughter of Allah”; The most used title for Fatima is “al-Zahra” (meaning “the shining one”) and she is commonly referred to as Fatimah Zahra. She was also known as Umm-ul-Abeeha ( Mother of her Father).”
>>
File: BVM and moon.jpg (26 KB, 236x295)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
>>16539467
>So here we can see that Mohammad’s daughter Fatima, was called the greater Mary and was equal to her. She was called the light/shining one and Columbia and Sophia were also called the lightbearers. We know all these names are interchangeable but essentially they all represent the same person or entity. And notice she was called “mother of her father”. You do understand what that is saying there don’t you? And Fatima was also the name of the town that the three kids saw the Marian apparition, which let’s not forget that this year is the year of Fatima. So, what does the name Fatima mean? “It comes from the word “fitam” which means the one that is kept away from evil and bad character. Fatima has four nicknames. Does anyone know them? They are ‘Zahraa”, “Batool”, “Umm al-Hasan wal-Husayn” and the last is the nicest nickname “Ummu Abeeha”. From the extent of her love and affection for the Prophet, and the fact that she was always with him and trying to defend him, just as a mother has these feeling towards her child, so she became known as “Umm Abeeha” by the Sahaba and scholars. She was called Zahraa because she greatly resembled the Prophet in that she was white and her cheeks were a rosy, pink colour, or as some scholars say it is because she is the flower of the Prophets peace be upon him life. Why is she called Batool? The word Batool is used to refer to Maryam the mother of Jesus peace be upon him. Fatima’s worship resembled Maryam’s worship as well as her modesty and so she was called Batool. The Prophet said that, “Fatima is the sayyidat of the women of Paradise after Maryam”. “She has many other titles. Zahra (Lady of Light) and Sayyidatun Nisa al Alamin (Leader of the women of the worlds).”
>>
>>16539467
>>16539471
Was Fatima the mother of Ali?
I thought he married her
Why is she called the virgin, did she never have sex or children
>>
File: url(28).jpg (62 KB, 386x480)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>16540186
>Whenever Fatimah would go to the house of Muhammad, he would stand up out of respect for her and honour her by giving her a special place to seat herself in his house. He regarded her as a sort of primordial woman, a symbol of divine womanhood giving her many holy names, such as: Siddiqah; The Honest, The Righteous; Al-Batool, Pure Virgin; Al-Mubarakah, The Blessed One; .Al-Tahirah, The Virtuous, The Pure, Al-Zakiyah ;The Chaste, The Unblemished ;Al-Radhiatul Mardhiah, She who is gratified and who shall be satisfied; Al-Muhaddathah, A person other than a Prophet, that the angels speak to; Al-Zahra, The Splendid; Al-Zahirah, The Luminous. Shias revere the person of Fatimah, Muhammad's daughter and mother of the line of inspired imams who embodied the divine truth for their generation. As such, Fatimah is associated with Sophia, the divine wisdom, which gives birth to all knowledge of God. She has thus become another symbolic equivalent of the Great Mother. Sunni Islam has also drawn inspiration from the female. The philosopher Muid ad-Din ibn al-Arabi (1165-1240) saw a young girl in Mecca surrounded by light and realised that, for him, she was an incarnation of the divine Sophia. He believed that women were the most potent icons of the sacred, because they inspired a love in men which must ultimately be directed to God, the only true object of love.
>>
>>16539467
>>16539471
>>16540557
no one actually believes this stuff. I have never heard Ali being compared to Jesus and Fatima is just a holy woman who is the mother of hasan and hussain. None of this weird virgin/gnostic shit. Your image is about alawites and alevis.
>>
>>16540613
What are alawites and alevis?
Do they worship Ali
>>
>>16540684
I guess
>>
>>16539467
>>16539471
Who wrote this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.