[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1712982010952768.jpg (146 KB, 632x810)
146 KB
146 KB JPG
As a Christian, what is my fate if I am unwilling/unable to forgive grievous sins done against me as a child?
>>
Then you go to hell. God wants your rapist to get away with his crime. From earthly justice because everyone has to forgive, and from divine justice because he accepted the magic Jew into his heart.
>>
>>16537815
>and from divine justice because he accepted the magic Jew into his heart.

But they didn't. The people who did this to me are profoundly un-Christian. I think modern exoteric Christianity may be misled in it's stance on forgiveness.
>>
>>16537818
>The people who did this to me are profoundly un-Christian.
Why? Because they were mean? Bitch, God doesn't give a shit. It's magic Jew or not magic Jew.
>>
>>16537827
>Why? Because they were mean?

No, because they openly attack and blaspheme God at every opportunity.
>>
>>16537833
That doesn't mean they don't have the magic Jew.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.