[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: giga.png (792 KB, 1080x1331)
792 KB
792 KB PNG
who actually likes Jews and thinks they are based?
>>
>>16537870
Why they use a nine candle menorah instead of the seven candle one from Moses?
>>
>>16537888
The dome will fail because they put their faith in it.
>>
>>16537870
They make everyone seethe so they must be doing something right.
>>
>>16537870
No, they're God's ubermensch chosen people.
>>
File: 1663156446446213.gif (387 KB, 382x379)
387 KB
387 KB GIF
>>16537870
I do think that their 'fuck everyone but us' tribalist attitude is based and superior to gay Christian/muslim universalism. They're still the enemy though.
>>
File: titus forsaken.jpg (21 KB, 474x249)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>16537870
I will give them this, the fact they've survived everything they've been through makes me believe there is something special about them. Almost like maybe God did choose them at one point and he did forsake them because they didn't hold up their end... well if those 144,000 of them in Revelation is anything to go by (it is) at least some will be back.
>>
History? Humanities?
>>
>>16537870
They made up about half of my friends going up, the majority of women I've slept with, and almost everyone I went to summer camp with (for some reason all jews go to summer camp), a good portion of the people I went to college with as well, but I wouldn't call them based, beyond the fact that they are almost unaccountably, very good at smoking seafood.

Personally I find Italian American women and Irish Americans in general the most annoying as groups.
>>
>>16538112
Can you explain to me how the most insular and "we're so special and unique" group is also the group that shills universal humanism everywhere? I've never been able to square that peg into the hole, and what Kevin MacDonald wrote about jews acting in bad faith on the issue seems to me the most likely explanation.

Although I've heard rich Episcopalians can often behave the same way.
>>
>>16537870
no, a lot of e-christians think that.
>>
>>16537870
Weakling. Get on my level and accept that debt and usary are synonyms for based and redpilled. These are the tools that Europe used to rule the world and we must thank the Jews for keeping this flame alive while Feudalshitters tried to stamp it out. >>16537870
>>
>>16537870
>Inbred schizophrenia is based
>Tays Sachs is based
>Parasitic subversion is based
>Never creating a civilization is based
>Being physically weak and cartoonishly un-athletic is based
>Genetic narcissism is based
>Genetically inbred general mental illness is based
>Obsession with abject degeneracy is based
>Being a literally useless middleman for your entire history is based
>Being filled with worms is based
Yeah I'm thinking based
>>
>>16538423
I mean its kind of based that they have every other race working for them. Whites talk about how great they are but all they ever "conquered" were niggers and primitive tribesmen.
>>
>>16538430
>I mean its kind of based that they have every other race working for them. Whites talk about how great they are but all they ever "conquered" were niggers and primitive tribesmen.
? sounds like you missed 90% of written history then anon lol.
>>
>>16538430
Guess it's complicated then anon, while one might see ants or beavers or wolves as pretty cool and advanced or intelligent for non-humans, one might also see the tapeworm or the parasitic cordyceps as being based since they literally just suck the nutrients and life out of actually successful creatures (like jews do)
But to each their own I suppose
>>
>>16538244
I wasn't friends with any global bankers, but in general they tended to be socially liberal and fiscally conservative neolibs who voted dem, same as everyone else in upper middle class areas.
I had a lot of sleepovers at jewish kids houses and for what its worth anon, I did not witness any telepathic communication with the grand rabbi or human sacrifice pits. Anecdotal of course, but that is just my experience.
>>
>>16537870
I am technically 1/4 jewish myself, but I have no connection to my Jewish relatives and nobody has come to tell me where to get my Jew gibs, so I identify as just white.
>>
>>16537870
yes you and jews
>>
File: 1709232445433811.jpg (297 KB, 749x742)
297 KB
297 KB JPG
>>16537879
Now post the real one
>>
At least 75% of American Jews live in NYC or LA so unless you live in those places you may go much of your life and rarely run into them.
>>
>>16537870
not gonna lie i respect Israel and their fight if more nationalist movements took inspiration from zionists we would be better off.
>>
>>16537870
Still not God's chosen people, never were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eT_RUdBTlp4
>>
>>16537885
It's a Hannukiah, 8 branches + center for 8 days of Hannukah.
>>
>>16537870
I used to like Jews. The Jews on this website ruined that. Now I don't like anyone.
>>
>>16538244
Because universalist Jews don't believe in their own religion, retard.
Jesus Christ this shit is literally so simple. Jews like Trotsky or some NYU students in New York aren't religious, they don't fucking believe in God, they don't think they're the "chosen people", they're just atheists who have fully bought into Universalist ideals which if anything derive from European Enlightenment thinking and the French Revolution.
>>
>>16537870
I like Semites as they are my fellow est Eurasian cousins, I hate Jews because they larp as semites and seek to bring us all down for not wanting to put up with their shit
>>
File: images (19).jpg (42 KB, 567x532)
42 KB
42 KB JPG
>>16537870
Growing up in a Middle Eastern country is, ironically, explicitly why I don't really mind Jews as a religion. I'm anti-Zionist, but this doesn't make me a Nazi retard like all the seething Timmys here.
I think it's very funny because being from outside of Europe looking in, I can see that all these things Nazis here cry and shit their pants about ("atheist degeneracy, communism, gay rights, universalism", etc.) are European things which arose in the European intellectual environment and Eurorpean cultures.
No, Karl Marx isn't the "Turbo Jew", he's a Germanized German Sauerkraut smelling European who was educated in the European intellectual tradition and whose ideas were inspired by European thinkers like Hegel, European events like the French Revolution, etc.
Meanwhile, Jews in Syria or Iraq were just kind of minding their own business reading their book and being too parochial and religious to really give a shit about anything besides their little communities.
Of course it's also not lost on us that Zionism itself comes from fucking Europe. Again, it wasn't Middle-Eastern Jews founding Kibbutizm and shit, it was some Polish and Russian and Austrian motherfuckers who were inspired by European 19th century Nation States. In the Ottoman Empire we had the Millet system keeping cultural groups apart instead of ethnonationalism, Zionism is European colonialism lol.
>>
>>16540766
based achmed seeing europe for the cesspool that it is
>>
>>16540766
It is refreshing to see a perspective such as yours.
>>
>>16540766
based and checked
>>
>>16537870
I don't like most Jews and I think they are very unbased. But I believe their religion is true.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
>>
>>16540824
>>16540808
>>16540770
This is just the standard view of any Arab whose IQ is above 100 and actually read history books. Unfortunately 90% of our people are third world retards who can't remember what happened last weekend nevermind analyzing history's grander trajectories and understanding the nuances of diversity within other religions.
Zionism was a problem created by European racial autism and which they proceeded to dump on our backyard and then have the audacity to say we are the "anti-Semites" even though OUR Jews never felt compelled to be Zionists to begin with because we weren't being race retards about it.
>>
>>16540766
>>16540998
Diaspora born from rich parents need not have their retarded views ever factored into how the common Arab feels
>>
>>16537870
I cannot take ashk larpers seriously. I admire their knack for commercial success and their sociability, but they're not conscientious. Mischlings can be good people but ashk ethnic spergs are second only to evangelicals in my most oven-worthy types.
t. came from evangelicals Mischlings
>>
>>16537870
capitalist race traitors
>>
>>16540766
>I think it's very funny because being from outside of Europe looking in, I can see that all these things Nazis here cry and shit their pants about ("atheist degeneracy, communism, gay rights, universalism", etc.) are European things which arose in the European intellectual environment and Eurorpean cultures.
The destroys the /pol/tard.
>>
>>16537870
Based
>>
>>
File: Tel Moza Baal.jpg (560 KB, 1080x1585)
560 KB
560 KB JPG
Jews? I love Christians!
>>
/pol/tards will argue that jews promote universalism for gentiles but ethnocentrism for themselves, but i haven't seen any good evidence of this for the most part. askhenazi jews in the us have something like a 70-75% outmarriage rate. and younger jews are also increasingly less positive towards the state of israel. even among those who view it more favorably, which i believe is still most of them, they are more inclined to view it a multicultural democracy (remember, only 1/2 of the population are european jews, and they also have fairly sizable christian and muslims populstions). very few of these people are pro-netanyahu, and they aren't necessarily fans of israel's treatment of arabs, ethiopian jews, and other ethnic and religious minorities. so i don't see any great hypocrisy there. as for conservative jews, while they tend to be hardliners with regard to israel, they also tend to overwhelmingly vote republican. obviously, there are exceptions, but as far as i can see, whether secular or religious, liberal or conservative, most jews are largely consistent in their belief system.

as for why jews are so strongly overrepresented among anti-white movements or whatever, that's just because people with higher iqs are more likely to be leftists, and modern leftist ideology just happens to be extremely anti-white. gentile leftists do all the same shit. it is what is.
>>
>>16543341
It usually comes from juxtaposing liberal and orthodox jewish viewpoints as though they contradict.

However there are some liberal jews that are very hypocritical about Israel and buy into some zionist propaganda.
But some people are hypocrites does not strike me as a strong basis for an international conspiracy. ALL people who are for an ethno-state for this group or that group are hypocrites.
>>
>>16537870
I dont like jews much, but i think the religion is pretty neat. of course this is all from an academic and almost mythological viewpoint but i think the traditions are interesting. the rabbinical tradition is fascinating, and Zionism itself is a really cool idea and justification. Building the third temple and reestablishing the sanhedrin is shit straight out of a fantasy novel lmao. fuck kikes but if white people had the same level of tribalism and ingroup preference and tradition we could be so much more
>>
>>16537870
They use and destroy whoever respects or likes them so I can't like them, even ironically.
>>
>>16543534
>95% of American Jews support the existence of a Jewish ethnostate.
Israel is not an ethnostate though, Ashkenazi and Mizrahim literally look phenotypically different lmao.
Israel is the equivalent of a "Hispanic Ethnostate" where Spaniards, Mexicans, Bolivians and Uruguayans all live under the same identity umbrella of being 'Hispanic'.
Filipino /pol/tards (talking about you, kek) project their ethnostate fantasies on Israel and seethe about it, despite being utterly oblivious to how absolutely mutted up and mixed Israeli people actually are.
>>
>>16541056
t. Timmy
Any intelligent Arab can immediately tell that the seething anti-Jews on this website wouldn't hesitate to start mass killing Arabs too immediately after getting rid of Jews. It's even more enraging to realize that Zionism is a European created problem that was dumped on Arabs to deal with, literally all roads lead back to Race Autistic Timmies ruining the planet with their shit
>>
>>16537870
I think at a certain point you have to give them credit, but you also have a responsibility to stop them.
>>
>>16537870
The people who say they are Jews today have no actual connection to the Biblical Jews.
>>
I like Jewish mysticism. They are a magically charged people and have done a lot for students of occultism.
>>
>>16537879
>>16537923
>16 million Jews
>1.5 Sovereign National Entities
>Online astroturfing machine administered by one confirmed government apparatus and roughly 1000 employees
Vs.
>2 billion Muslims
>42 Sovereign National Entities
>Online astroturfing machine administered by six confirmed government apparatuses with at least tens of thousands of employees
Who would win?

Sources:
https://www.middleeasteye.net/opinion/despite-twitter-culls-riyadhs-disinformation-network-still-going-strong
https://wired.me/technology/privacy/inside-the-middle-easts-epic-online-propaganda-war/
https://eu.boell.org/en/2022/03/21/turkeys-troll-networks
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/20/us/politics/saudi-image-campaign-twitter.html
https://www.atlanticcouncil.org/in-depth-research-reports/report/iranian-digital-influence-efforts-guerrilla-broadcasting-for-the-twenty-first-century/
https://www.wired.com/story/iran-global-propaganda-fireeye/
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/6/4/twitter-bots-fake-news-and-propaganda-in-the-qatar-crisis
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/1/24/qatar-fake-news-law-signals-worrying-regression-rights-group
https://www.cigionline.org/articles/online-propaganda-is-making-inroads-in-the-middle-east-and-north-africa/
>>
>>16545518
So they didn't kill Jesus?
>>
>>16546267
The reason why Jesus allowed his life to be sacrificed was because of the sins of all men, and why He rose again on the third day was for the salvation of all men.

"And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.
Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand."
- Isaiah 53:9-10
>>
>>16545222
t. westernized diasporoid
>>
>>16537870
I wouldn't mind Jews if not for their immense cultural poison and antagonism towards gentiles.
Even the existence of Israel is something I wouldn't mind if they hadn't fucking hijacked the US government to prop it up.
>>
>>16537870
There's plenty of other Jews on 4chan.
>>
>>16545222
Seeing as the anti zionist leadership in the west is almost entirely Latin American in the USA and Arab in Europe I call bullshit on your schizoid victim complex. The only person who might seek to target you are your fellow diaspora who rightfully so view you as a wannabe white who is self hating
>>
>>16546337
It's actually just someone who claims to be a Jew.
>>
>>16546275
This doesn't answer the question. So the "Jews" didn't kill Jesus, and they don't have his blood on their hands?
>>
>>16546942
Jesus willingly died because of every man's sins, so we can say that each one of us sent Him to the cross, while those who reject Christ have chosen to reject that sacrifice.
>>
>>16546952
I don't get it, what about Matthew 27:25 then? Where are they in all of this, and why is it only specifically them?
>>
theyre pretty clever and the jewish girls i met were cuties. smart chicks with alien vibes are just my thing. one i fell in love to, one i banged
but i cant trust them as a whole since they always try to cheat god. if they think they can even cheat god, what must they think to get away with irl?
>>
>>16546973
That's referring to the Biblical Jews. If you want to get into ideas of spiritual succession, you might be able to argue that the spirit of antichrist has been passed on to any group that denies Christ, such as the gnostics and others, but Judaism is just one of such groups. There is no particular special link to the Biblical Jews with them.

The only place in the Bible which I think might be talking about modern Judaism particularly is in Revelation where it talks about the existence of the "synagogue of satan," which are people who say they are Jews and are not. Obviously that can't be referring to the Biblical Jews, it has to be something else.
>>
Judaism is based
Israel is dogshit

Israel is currently polluting Judaism. May Israel be crushed under the Heal of YHWH for their iniquity.
>>
>>16537870
Not the only one. Rest of the middle east barely counts as human. Good thing they're cleaning house now
>>
>>16537870
I like that they didn't fall for the "nuclear family" psyop like white people did. They don't kick their kids out and treat them like strangers the moment they turn 18.
>>
File: ralph.jpg (56 KB, 665x522)
56 KB
56 KB JPG
Its a protestant tradition
>>
>>16540766
Based and saved. Going to post it on pol to make them seethe
>>
>>16546313
What the fuck are you talking about lol
The European Left has always been anti-Zionist, East Germany did more for Palestine than any state that currently exists in modern day Europe.
We know the French Front Nationale, the German AFD, etc. hate us and wouldn't hesitate to violently deport Algerians, Moroccans, etc. so no our anti-Zionism still does not translate into any sort of alliance with the racist far-right, they're still scum as well.
>>
File: Israel always wins.jpg (1.13 MB, 3715x1872)
1.13 MB
1.13 MB JPG
>>16537870
If I ever get into a war, I want them on my side. They've survived literal millennia of absolute bullshit treatment by just about everyone while managing to maintain a consistent culture through it all.
>>
File: 1712516575936463.png (85 KB, 304x360)
85 KB
85 KB PNG
>>16537870
I like their ideology, but they use it to my detriment, therefore I do not like them.
>>
>>16547030
So where did the Biblical Jews go?
>>
I am basically an orientalist but towards Jews and Jewry
I find Orthodox Jews to be fascinating and I feel much closer to them in terms of their ideas about human nature and sin than I am to Christians
People who were raised Christian might find 'pilpul' to be disgusting, might find all of the rituals and practises to be strange, really anyone who looks at Judaism from a Protestant background will have some issue with Jews but as someone raised in a traditional Chinese folk religion household, I find it all very fascinating
I considered converting to Judaism but I have a lot of problems with the Hebrew Bible and don't think that there was a genuine divine revelation at Sinai
>>
>>16547701
Btw to give an example of what I like about Jews, consider Psalm 119
>>
>>16547574
Nigga you’re bringing up shit from 50 years ago to try and paint how it is today. You’re on some retard shit
>>
>>16537870
I heard a while back about a cultural Jewish revival in Poland, where people who aren't jewish celebrate and sort of idolize the former Jewish culture of the country.
>>
>>16547676
Their purpose for being was fulfilled when Christ was born, so a remnant of them were saved such as Paul and probably most of them died in unbelief.
>>
I didn't really care about them before, but the fact that all the worst people on the planet seem to despise them means that they must be doing something right.
>>
All the Jews I have met have been good people. One in particular was very helpful to me, he was a mentor.
>>
based but only because you speaking the good vibes
>>
>>16538244
arr goy rook same
>>
>>16548114
Well said, fellow chosenite. Their noses are all so small and weak.
>>
>>16537870
I like the ultraorthodox ones
>>
>>16537870
Jews are a very fascinating people, but I don't have strong opinions.
Never met them, mind you.
>>
>>16547761
>the biblical jews spontaneously died and disappeared
brilliant theory I'm sure there's evidence for this

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.