[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1482220306515.jpg (88 KB, 466x700)
88 KB
88 KB JPG
Hitler never insulted my race. The Jews call me a dog in the Talmud and say we goyim can be killed and enslaved and raped. The Jews have worse racial policies than Herr Hitler.
>>
>>16537874
Which race are you?
>>
>>16537874
>The Jews call me a dog in the Talmud

Pagans ARE dogs
>>
>>16537950
Definitely a slav.
>>
Hitler destroyed G*rmany, you should remember to say thanks to him everyday
>>
>>16537950
He's a gook
>>
>>16537874
>The Jews call me a dog in the Talmud
>say we goyim can be killed and enslaved and raped
The only bit of this that has an actual basis in the Talmud is the slavery part, but the Talmud also allows for Jewish slaves, and the framework within which any type of slavery is permitted, renders all of it indentured servitude (it must be by contract, both parties must agree to said contract, and it cannot be an indefinite arrangement etc...). The Talmud makes slavery a good deal less abhorrent than it is in the OT. Interestingly enough, the part about gentiles being dogs, is from the New Testament, not the Old.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.