[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_6378.jpg (500 KB, 1590x1600)
500 KB
500 KB JPG
Why are South Asians such a weak and servile people historically? Not only have they never expanded their empires outside of the subcontinent but they worship the religion of conquerors whether they be Aryan, Arab, Persian, or Turkic and esteem those with more conqueror blood and look down on those with more native blood. Even Latin Americans who share some of these tendencies don’t take it nearly as far.
>>
>>16538536
India has major ptsd from being invaded/dominated by white people repeatedly, and the fact that their entire religion and all civilization was brought into India by white people is just further mental damage for them. And the cherry on top is the caste system which placed white people at the top of the social hierarchy.

I would pity the poor people of India for the bad hand they've been dealt if they weren't so bitterly delusional regarding their history.
>>
>>16538536
my theory is that all movements of people there that weren't coming to invade were fleeing other conflicts further west, thus a nation of cowards
>>
>>16538536
however, no one other than the Bronze Age Aryans was able to fully establish their genetics, culture, religion, language and dominant social position in India.
The Pajeets are loyal only to white people.
>>
>>16538579
although Pakistanis are slaves of Arabs.
>>
>white people
>bmac mutts
lmao
>>
>>16538544
>civilization was brought into India by white people
No?
The vedics does not "created" a civilization.. they conquered the hindus Valley.
>>
>>16538707
But they were sintashta, i.e europeans
>>
>>16538649
Andronovo had no BMAC admixture, but during the migration to South Asia they did mix and look a little brown.
>>
>>16538729
>>16538544
>>16538579
1. The ancestry of the steppes in South Asia (ancient and modern) does not match that of Sintashta, according to the most recent articles. David Reich, one of the best names in genetics, has released a lot of really solid data on this. Does this mean ILO is supported? No. Does this mean that vedic founded the Vedic civilization? No.
2. Between the separation of the Indo-Iranians from the MLBA and the arrival of the Indo-Aryans in India, many genetic changes took place. This brought the Indo-Iranians closer to the EMBA samples (without EEF admixture) and away from our typical MLBA samples such as Sintashta. We know that the WSHG mixed with the Indo-Iranians, for example.

By the way, WSHG is a steppe population that had about 50% purely ANE, 30% EHG, and 20% East Siberian/Uralic component.
The Arya identity did not develop until the Indo-Iranians reached south-central Asia and split into two within the BMAC cultural sphere.
>>
>>16538734
Thanks you!
You agreed with me ;)
>>
File: Indian_woman.jpg (101 KB, 696x497)
101 KB
101 KB JPG
>>16538544
>India has major ptsd from being invaded/dominated by white people repeatedly

No evidence of this. Show me one archeological ancient Aryan corpse that showed a white person during the Indus Valley Civilization era through DNA testing.
>>
>>16538765
They can not
>>
>>16538544
There is direct evidence that completely debunks the theory.
For example, see the excavations of the Sinauli and Baghor Temple. The strongest argument in favor of the Aryan invasion is that the Indus Valley guys didn't have horse-drawn chariots with light wheels, which has been debunked. The sword styles from these excavations also match the descriptions in the epics and Upanishads.
The only true claim for AIT at the moment is patrilineal genetic studies, matrilineal studies indicate otherwise
>>
>>16538779
Ok my dravidian boy, and about the Genetics?
>>
>>16538789
>genetics
There is no genetic evidence that says there was a single group of people that spoke one language, had one religion and invaded places at a given date
>>
>>16538745
historical horizon of Andronovo.
yes, many have some admixture of WSHG, but it is clear that basically they simply had a higher Yamnaya component than the same Sintashta people from the southern Urals (who were genetically literally modern northern Euros).
>>
>>16538779
>>16538795
>>16538752
I'm not going to go into genetic issues because it's not my strong point, but at least chariots are a good argument for the Aryan invasion. They did not exist in India and are from the Sintashta culture of 1800 BC
>>
>>16538803
and how is this evidence?
Do you know why the chariot was created in the first place? In any case, the oldest representation is not among the sintashta...
We're not really sure if they were the first, and regarding the chariot, some recent discoveries make things more confusing. you are weak.
The Vedic sites were on the Sarasvati River in India 5,000 years ago or more, not in Central Asia. It is time to read the Vedas with respect for the

Bronze Age Rishi chariots found in Sanauli UP, near river Yamuna, dated 4,000 years ago. Show chariots were used in India during the Harappan (Sarasvati) era, long before the proposed Aryan migration of 1500 BC, which also casts doubt.

https://www.news18.com/news/india/in-a-first-chariot-from-pre-iron-age-found-in-excavation-in-uttar-pradeshs-sanauli-1768085.html
>>
>>16538802
So?
and what was your argument?
I was not refuted or contradicted
>>
>>16538579
When? 1500 BC?
Mullar decided that the Aryans arrived in India around 1500 BC, since the Indus Valley culture predated this, they concluded it must be pre-Aryan. However, the logic behind the late date of Vedic culture given by Muller was entirely speculative. Max Muller, like many Christian scholars of his time, believed in biblical chronology. This placed the beginning of the world at 400 BC and the flood at around 2500 BC. Assuming these two dates, it became difficult to get Aryans in India before 1500 BC.
>>
>>16538813
Andronovo did not have a large admixture of WSHG, basically just a higher WSH than in Sintashta.
>>
>>16538536
>they never expanded their empires outside of the subcontinent
Several Indian dynasties, most notably the Cholas, conquered much of Southeast Asia and Indonesia. You might ask about why they never went west, and the giant mountain range in the way is why.
>>
>>16538824
2/2
therefore assumed that the five layers of the four 'Vedas' and 'Upanishads' were each composed in periods of 200 years before the Buddha in 500 BC. However, there are more language changes in Vedic Sanskrit itself than in Classical Sanskrit since Panini, also considered to be a figure of about 500 BC, or a period of 2,500 years. Therefore, it is clear that each of these periods could have existed for several centuries and that the number of 200 years is completely arbitrary and probably too short a number.
I won, again
>>
Vishnu is white. Q.e.d.
>>
>>16538830
>>16538810
Lol
Wheeler and others find evidence of destruction of the culture by an external invasion, confirming this.
Therefore, the Vedic culture was that of the nomads who came out of Central Asia with their horse-drawn chariots and bronze weapons and overthrew the cities of the more advanced culture of the Indus Valley with their superior battle tactics.
and there were no horses; carriages... stop lying.
Indian nationalism is so boring
>>
File: 1617.jpg (122 KB, 816x1000)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
>>16538832
Except Krishna is the complete incarnation of Vishnu and he is black skinned. In paintings, they have the same skin color. Cope.
>>
>>16538856
>evidence of destruction of the culture by an external invasion

Citation needed.
>>
>>16538536
>Not only have they never expanded their empires outside of the subcontinent
Natural borders moment, literally look at your picture OP. Why go outside your designated subcontinent with everything you could ever want, when your troops will just have to cross mountains to the north, mountains to the west, or mountains to the east?
>>
>>16538856
I want your source.
Other excavations have discovered horses not only at Indus Valley sites but also at pre-Indus sites. The use of the horse was thus proven throughout the ancient history of India. Evidence of the wheel and an Indus seal showing a spoked wheel used on chariots were also found, suggesting the use of chariots.
Furthermore, the whole idea of nomads with chariots was challenged. Carriages are not nomads' vehicles. Its use occurred only in ancient urban cultures with lots of flat land, of which the river plain of northern India was the most suitable. Chariots are totally unsuitable for crossing mountains and deserts, as the so-called Aryan invasion required.
>>
>>16538857
In Europe there is literally one expression: “blue blood” - this means very white, thin skin through which blue veins are visible, this trait was considered a kind of sign of hereditary aristocracy.
In the Middle Ages, fair-skinned girls were considered especially beautiful.
>>
>>16538867
>>16538856
The fact that Vedic culture uses iron and therefore must postdate the introduction of iron around 1500 BC – revolves around the meaning of the Vedic term "ayas", interpreted as iron. 'Ayas' in other Indo-European languages, usually means copper, bronze or ore in general, not especially iron. There is no reason to insist that in such ancient Vedic times, 'ayas' meant iron, especially since other metals are not mentioned in the 'Rig Veda' (except gold, which is much more commonly referred to than ayas). Furthermore, the 'Atharva Veda' and the 'Yajur Veda' speak of different colors of 'ayas' (such as red and black), showing that it was a generic term.
Therefore, it is clear that 'ayas' generally meant metal and not specifically iron.
Furthermore, the enemies of the Vedic people in 'Rig Veda' also use ayas, even to build their cities, just like the Vedic people themselves. Therefore, there is nothing in the Vedic literature to show that the Vedic culture was an iron-based culture or that there were no enemies.
You lost, again
>>
>>16538883
"Muh Rig Veda' describes its Gods as 'destroyers of cities of dasas dude"
Let's find out;
However, there are also many verses in the 'Rig Veda' that speak of the Aryans as having cities of their own and being protected by cities up to a hundred in number. Aryan Gods like Indra, Agni, Saraswati and the Adityas are praised as being like a city. Many ancient kings, including those of Egypt and Mesopotamia, had titles like destroyer or conquerer of cities. This does not turn them into nomads.
and now AIT? what you guys can tell me about that???????
Destruction of cities only happens in modern wars; this does not make those who do this are nomads. Hence the idea of Vedic culture as destroying but not building the cities is based upon ignoring what the Vedas actually say about their own cities. Further excavation revealed that the Indus Valley culture was not destroyed by external invasion, but according to internal causes and, most likely, floods. Most recently a new set of cities has been found in India (like the Dwaraka and Bet Dwarka sites by S.R. Rao and the National Institute of Oceanography in India
>>
>>16538895
I m sure their religion was IE
Not indus Valley
>>
>>16538813
>>16538745
People with blonde hair and blue eyes invaded India and smashed your race.
>>
>>16538917
No.
The interpretation of the religion of the Indus Valley culture - made incidentally by scholars such as Wheeler who were not religious scholars much less students of Hinduism - was that its religion was different than the Vedic and more likely the later Shaivite religion. However, further excavations - both in Indus Valley site in Gujarat, like Lothal, and those in Rajsthan, like Kalibangan - show large number of fire altars like those used in the Vedic religion, along with bones of oxen, potsherds, shell jewelry and others items used in the rituals described in the 'Vedic Brahmanas'.
to kill you;
Hence the Indus Valley culture evidences many Vedic practices that can not be merely coincidental. That some of its practices appeared non-Vedic to its excavators may also be attributed to their misunderstanding or lack of knowledge of Vedic and Hindu culture generally, wherein Vedism and Shaivism are the same basic tradition.
We must remember that ruins do not necessarily have one interpretation. Nor does the ability to discover ruins necessarily give the ability to interpret them correctly lol
>>
>>16538922
??????
The Vedic people were thought to have been a fair-skinned race like the Europeans owing to the Vedic idea of a war between light and darkness, and the Vedic people being presented as children of light or children of the sun. Yet this idea of a war between light and darkness exists in most ancient cultures, including the Persian and the Egyptian. Why don't we interpret their scriptures as a war between light and dark-skinned people? It is purely a poetic metaphor, not a cultural statement. Moreover, no real traces of such a race are found in India.
>>
>>16538939
Copeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>16538967
prove it to me archaeologically and historically.
Furthermore, their samples do not imply evidence for such a theory, for two logical reasons;

1. These are not Vedic samples
2. all the problems I mentioned involving a migration of European steppe peoples would not make sense for geographical and transport reasons.
what did you mean?
>>
>>16538980
all these people from Central Asia were the first carriers of R1a z93.
all Brahmins are carriers predominantly of R1a z93, in addition they have more steppe DNA than low castes.
>>
>>16538994
You dont answer my question.
Show me vedic samples...
>>
>>16538536
They literally did expand outside the subcontinent. How do you think Hinduism spread to southeast asia?

Also the idea that Aryans created civilization in the subcontinent is wrong. Civilization did exist before the Aryans invaded and it collapsed due to changes in geography/climate, which led to its original inhabitants moving eastward and also south. The Aryans then invaded the north. Yes, they did put themselves on top of the caste system, but does the mere fact of containing Aryan blood make a people superior? South India, where the Dravidians reside, has much less steppe admixture and yet has equally great cultural contribution. They preserved Hinduism when the North was being invaded the Muslims and they even spread it through trade. Buddhism also flourished in Andhra. Now, the South is developing faster than the North and is a center of technology. While the Vedics were great, they were not great only because of their blood nor were they diminished because of its mixing. After all, during India's golden age, it's unlikely that anyone in the North was "pure".
>>
>>16539002
I do not have data on the pigmentation of the people of the Swat Valley and the Yaz culture, but I know that they are direct patrilineal descendants of Andronovo.
>>
>>16539009
I’m talking about imperial conquest not trade. Hinduism spread through trade.
>>
>>16539014
Yes.
I won
>>
>>16538536
The Mauryan Empire controlled portions of Afghanistan, which is technically not part of the subcontinent. But isn't the fact that India had so many empires, which were not all controlled by foreign conquerors btw (consider for instance the Vijayanagara Empire or the Cholas), already an indication of the fact that the South Asians weren't so weak and servile after all?
>>
>>16538876
Cope, Krishna translates to "black"
>>
>>16538967
Where’s BMAC?
>>
>>16539064
"dark navy", or "dark blue
>>
>>16538595
Not anymore. The younger generation is more Turkaboo than anything.
>>
>>16539189
They’re just angry that their masters in the gulf treat them like dogshit so they’re looking for a new master to please who also treat them like dogshit. Eventually they’ll convert to Shia Islam and start worshipping Iranians for the same result. Anything to avoid embracing who they actually are: Muslim pajeets
>>
>>16539057
>Vijayanagara Empire or the Cholas
Toilet and water systems instruction?
>>
>>16539213
That delusion of grandeur of Pakis and Bangis is something. They deserve to be treated like the mujeets they are.
>>
>>16538536
They have poor genes and poor nutrition
>>
>>16539179
Nope. Cope.
>>
>>16538536
>Buddhism
>conquerors
Retard. Hindus are not the only religion in the subcontinent.

Meanwhile Christcucks worship a Jew and non Arab Peninsula Muslims worship the religion of their Arab overlords who brought it to their land already complete, as for the Hindu, whatever the Aryans brought to India was in all likelihood different in many aspects to the religion that later developed, I doubt that it was anything like Hinduism aside from the name of the Gods...

>Muh conquer blood muhfucka! ooga booga me strong crush your head ooga booga.

Lol, are you 12 or just some overcompensating retard? Indians already lived in a Paradise-like land, and when they needed they sent naval expeditions to Indonesia to facilitate their trade there, after all Indonesia and South East Asia in general are still practicing religions that originated in the Indian subcontinent
>>
>>16538544
This. That's why shitjeets come on here to seethe about white people all day and post black dick spam.
>>
>>16539915
Kali is the dark skin representation you are looking for. The god of destruction which seeks to destroy vishnu and good whiteness whenever it gets the chance. Leave it to Hindu to make being dark skinned literally associated with evil and destruction.
>>
I know for the fact that this thread was not made by a white person.
>>
>>16538544
>India has major ptsd from being invaded/dominated by white people repeatedly,
im pretty sure only one of its ruling races was white (British)
>>
>>16538536
you also have to consider that this place is a relatively ethnically and linguistically diverse place, many of its peoples are often in competition with each other, and some greater power often takes advantage of that division to conquer the subcontinent
>>
>>16538536
Aren't they notoriously Matriarchal? I'm surr that would explain a lot.
>>
>>16540083
Shiva is the god of destruction you dumb nigger
>>
>>16540083
Hindu gods look like demons and evils
>>
>>16539915
Yea. Seethe.
>>
>why is my caricature of indians true?
>>
>>16538536
I think Indians have had a rice-based diet since forever. I may be wrong.
>>
>>16538536
Vegan and cow poo based diet
>>
>>16538536
Cow dung cookie and Cow urine cola based diet
>>
File: file.png (47 KB, 483x575)
47 KB
47 KB PNG
>>16538536
>worship the religion of conquerors
is that why everybody muslims conquered is muslim today except india and ... iberia?
>>
>>16540585
The Aryans, duh.
>>
File: 1703237897573338.jpg (64 KB, 1000x583)
64 KB
64 KB JPG
>>16541894
Retard and illiterate
>>
>>16541907
sure add china to the list as well then
what happened to the 'brave' persians which were also an original civilization?
>>
>>16539217
Close enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCWSI0Bs35w
>>
>>16541975
Modern Chinese are muslims? Gtfo coping retard
>>
>>16542061
to the list of people who didn't convert

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.