[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

WHG descendent I2's being the elites of Yamnaya is so utterly brvtal. It's over.
>>
I didn't understand anything.
I have some questions, who can answer me;

1. Is tom larpagan jive reliable in its information? or is it just “funnel cap” content?
(common expression here in Bulgaria)

2. what were the srendy? yamnaya ancrestral peoples? I thought they were EHG and CHG. maybe they would be the PIE?

3. I thought this had already been resolved, but are the disgusting lineages I-1, I-2 and other crap descended from the WHG "people"? I thought the EEF had finished off the nasties?

4. eu? I thought the WHG didn't have Eastern Europe as their territory. should we now use "EHG 2.0"? "European Hunter Gatherer"?

5. How would an elite ogaa booga govaa yoaaa be among the Yamnaya? how did this happen? and what is the basis for this?

6. What is "progress"?
>>
>elite
That's pretty poor elite.

Also, I-L699 is from Dnieper Donets. I think they tested the Suvorovo chieftain, but it was a low quality sample with CF or something.
>>
>elite
>completely dormant for the first 2500 years of European culture
>didint really contribute anything but Globohomo, mass migration, feminism etc
>completely mogged by 20% Steppe descendants like the Persians, Greeks and Romans
>>
>>16539185
>That's pretty poor elite
Still being a elite
And no. Suvorovo was basically mainly CHG
>>
>>16539185
>Dnieper Donets
Yeah? practically the entire yamnaya chronology, or PIE if you like, has been remodeled.. peoples that would be expansions are now cataloged as autonomous peoples, supposedly older peoples being characterized as being younger, etc., etc.
The Dnieper are being considered outside of Yamnaya influence, but somewhat related.
In fact, today we know that people actually have less spare tire than previously thought.
the Yamnaya or even later cultural sphere is more fragmented than we thought. remember that the maykop were once considered "southern yamnaya"
>>
>>16539223
They actually confirmed everything Anthony said 20 years ago. The biggest mistake was making broad conclusions based on just few samples. For the last 10 years they've been wrong about Southern migration to the steppes and this became obvious after the Middle Don samples got released.

>>16539210
Suvorovo wasn't mainly CHG. There's no CHG-EHG cline on the steppes, there's North Caucasian steppe (Progress-like)-EHG cline.
>>
>>16539268
In the new paper they basically went with the Indo-Anatolian theory.

Proto-Proto-Indo-Europeans (Indo-Anatolians) originating between Lower Volga and Lower Don. This group expanded West forming Sredni Stog by mixing with Dnieper Donets.

So, Lower Volga HGs - Indo-Anatolians (people who used Anatolian languages)
Sredni Stog - Indo-Europeans (ancestors of all later Indo-European languages)
>>
>>16539132
He isn't elite or Yamnaya. He's a member of Sredni Stog and had a poor burial.
>>
>>16539132
Sample hasn't been released yet but I-L699 has no association with WHG (no WHG ever had it).
>>
>>16539268
>Southern migration to the steppes and this became obvious after the Middle Don samples got released.
???? I m not this guy above
>>
>>16539268
>Suvorovo
They were not IE, little dumb.
Even the progress was actually proto-yama
>>
>>16539275
>So, Lower Volga HGs - Indo-Anatolians (people who used Anatolian languages)
Indo-anatolian as a name is so libtarded for European HGs
>>
>>16539391
They absolutely were. Buried in kurgans with stone scepters in the shape of horse's heads.
The chief guy I mentioned was this:

>Many Suvorovo-Novodanilovka graves contained sets of lanceolate flint projectile points, flint axes, and, in the Giurgiuleşti chief’s grave, two fearsome 40-cm javelin heads decorated with copper and gold.
You have men buried in kurgans with gold from the Balkans, local pottery, long bone javelins and lots of copper.
This is why I said that this supposedly elite burial from Novodanilovka (sometimes the culture is called Suvorovo-Novodanilovka) was pretty poor and unimpressive as he only had a flint knife.
>>
>>16539385
The original idea was that Yamnaya was formed by CHG migrating to the North.
When Middle Don samples got released it turned out that local foragers already had CHG admixture.
The newest paper basically dropped this whole CHG-EHG nonsense and replaced it with CLV (Caucasus-Lower Volga cline, essentially Progress-EHG cline).
>>
Lol STJ is shilling for WHGs ever since he knew he was I1a. It's funny because we don't even know if it's WHG! Latest paper said it arrived with East Scandinavians carrying Baltic Hunter Gatherer ancestry. It might be EHG!
>>
>>16539405
This is why ancient Greek has Indo-Anatolian words whose origin is unknown to this day - it must be the Proto-Indo-Anatolian language of the Cycladic and Minoan type, which was a cousin of the Proto-Indo-European language and just came together.
>>
>>16539415
Actually paper said it was Eastern Hunter-Gatherer carrying "East Scandinavians" who gave I1*. Not even BHG. So it's either Steppe or EHG.
>>
>>16539414
so the yamnaya (who are not PIE by the way) are no longer CHG+EHG?????
What are these progressions??
I m 58 years old
>>
>>16539423
It can be only WHG. EHG is just a mix of WHG and ANE. I definitely wasn't an ANE haplogroup. Same with any I2.
If Dnieper Donets had I2-L699 then it was from WHG.
>>
File: 1561738667165.jpg (63 KB, 486x590)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
who cares about yamnaya? people who didn't wear bronze and looked like Apaches in the cultural sense?
This is the richest Yamnaya tomb of all time.

>Figure 13.9 Utyevka Cemetery I, kurgan 1, grave 1, between 2800 and 2500 BC, central Volga region. The richest burial and among the largest kurgans (more than 100 m in diameter) of the Yamnaya-Poltavka horizon. Gold rings with grained decoration, ceramic vase, copper axe, copper dagger, copper pin with iron head, copper flat axe, copper awl and stone pestle. After Vasiliev 1980.
It's ridiculous that people compare them to real civilizations. The Egyptians were already building pyramids when this man was buried.
>>
>>16539429
Besides, we literally have a WHG sample with closest yet Pre-I1.
>>
>>16539428
Yamaya are descendants of Sredni Stog, who were PIE. But most of Sredni Stog ancestry isn't local Dnieper Donets but CLV.

CLV - Indo-Anatolian
SS - Indo-European

CHG-EHG mix goes back millennia before Yamnaya. In the Lower Volga they lived as foragers and then around 5000 BCE they expanded North forming Khvalynsk by mixing with local EHG-like foragers and West by forming Sredni Stog.
>>
>>16539436
I-1, I-2 is HG or not?
>>
>>16539433
Serednii Stih was operating high culture when Egyptians were random farmers.
>>
>>16539438
I2 is most certaintly WHG in origin. I1 is younger and has been found only in late neolithic and forwards samples so we don't know for sure. However Allentoft et all 2024 said I1 came from an "Eastern Scandinavian" Group carrying extra EHG ancestry. However, Allentoft confuses us with claiming this HG ancestry is close to Baltic Hunter Gatherers, who were mostly WHG...
>>
>>16539437
And this is what Anthony wrote almost 20 years ago:

>Sredni Stog skull types also exhibited new traits. The DDII population had been a single homogeneous type, with a very broad, thick-boned face of the Proto-Europoid configuration. Sredni Stog populations included people with a more gracile bone structure and medium-width faces that showed the strongest statistical similarity to the Khvalynsk population. Immigrants from the Volga seem to have arrived in the Dnieper-Azov steppes at the beginning of the shift from DDII to Sredni Stog, instigating changes in both funeral customs and pottery making. Perhaps they arrived on horseback.35

And:

>The origin of the Sredni Stog culture is poorly understood, but people from the east, perhaps from the Volga steppes, apparently played a role.
>The round-based pots and shell temper seem to reflect influence from the east, from the Azov-Caspian or Volga regions, where there was a long tradition of shell-tempered, round-bottomed, everted-rim, impressed pottery beginning in the Neolithic and continuing through Eneolithic Khvalynsk.
>>
>>16539456
Anthony always seemed to be the bright one.
>>
>>16539456
>>Sredni Stog skull types also exhibited new traits. The DDII population had been a single homogeneous type, with a very broad, thick-boned face of the Proto-Europoid configuration. Sredni Stog populations included people with a more gracile bone structure and medium-width faces that showed the strongest statistical similarity to the Khvalynsk population
Literaly sissification by gracile CHG admixture or were CLV adapted to herding/livestock farming and thus more gracile from this?
>>
>>16539465
No, the same thing happens with Khvalynks. They start as homogeneous during the pre-Khvalynsk period and then Khvalynsk skulls are more varied.

Ekaterinovka skulls are apparently Uraloid. They are almost fully EHG, with around 10% Progress-like. Khvalynsk is 20-80% Progress-like. Caucasian admixture probably caused gracilization of their skulls.
>>
STJ is a disingenuous insecure faggot. He just come out as a full blown wignat, at least then you’d know why he’s retarded
>>
>>16539482
Nothing you say goes against Sissification via CHG
>>
>>16539509
Lazaridis, you brown ape. You are the last to claim others dishonest.
>>
>>16539564
You guys are the only ones coping, can’t comprehend the fact that your ancestors were brown so you make up cope theories without an substantial backing, you straw man until you get disproven with studies and samples. Then you repeat the process.

STJ had a chimp out about Cheddar man and was disproven, he brushed it under the rug like the little chinless rat he is. He used that beard to hide the fact he has no chin btw
>>
>>16539440
Hahahahaha lol sure
>>
>>16539440
Those guys were even more primitive than the Yamnaya
>>
>>16539584
Southern arcists got btfo and Tom had every right to call them out you retarded iranjeet. All you fags can do is whine about half a decade old shit nobody cares about like Cheddarman and Roman fiasco of STJ that he no longer cares about. Get with the times you fuckbrained ape. STJ is right here and you seethe because he's not a liberal white cuck who speaks nicely to you brownz.
>>
>>16539584
STJ was a male model when he was younger. Stop coping swarthoid
>>
>>16539415
Maybe that's because his carrying I1 has nothing to do with the fact he observed that I2 is the second most common Yamnaya haplogroup in the new Yamnaya samples? Why do you assume he is "shilling"? Seems more likely you are coping.

>>16539440
idk what you think "high culture" is but Stog were the first people ever to ride horses which is pretty cool.
>>
>>16539509
STJ has been saying Sredny Stog were PIE for years (probably got it from Eurogenes) and many brown copoids here said he was ridiculous and coping. He has been vindicated and you have been shown to be wrong. The fact he opposes the demographic replacement of his people only shows that he meets the bare minimum requirements to be called a man and does not speak against his character.
>>
>>16539584
STJ literally made a video in France in 2017 saying WHG were brown a year before the whole Cheddar man thing so wtf are you talking about you filthy ape?

Also take a look at his chin https://x.com/Tom_Rowsell/status/1764958931384717390

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.