[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Hello /his/. I was just reading about "The Papers of Benjamin Franklin" and had a terrifying thought. A vision of the future, if you will. A vision of the future in which historians (of the future) were hunting down records of old internet service providers and scouring indexes of IP addresses and anonymous emails and search histories social media accounts and blogs and long dead cloud drives for hints of anything that could resemble the private thoughts of the geniuses of tomorrow. I tremble at the implication.
>>
>>16539402
U.S. National Motto, "IN GOD WE TRUST," by Benjamin Franklin, coined 1748.

Atheists are High Treason traitors of Democracy.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.