[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images.jpg (6 KB, 242x208)
6 KB
6 KB JPG
Why is this poorly defined term still used as a geographic toponym? Georgia and Azerbaijan are the only two countries in its definition that both border caucasus mountains and are genetically churkoid.
Why include these two deer chasing bantoids into the discussion of PIE homeland?
>>
>>16539733
Prolly cuz eurofags are trannies.
>>
>>16539733
>Why include these two deer chasing bantoids into the discussion of PIE homeland?
Sometimes I love this shithole
>>
File: georgiantears.png (278 KB, 584x626)
278 KB
278 KB PNG
It never made sense to me either, but people here keep using this stupid term. just say Armenia or East Anatolia and West Iran. These mutton munching miscreant pigs just seethe about Indo Europeans all day.
>>
>>16539733
Probably cause Armenoids and Iranians themselves have massive lookup boner for Caucasians and unironically admire them? actual caucasians not Azeris though
>>
>>16541921
there used to be a georgian schizo who posted about how iranis were pajeets who thought of themselves as churkass and stuff, wonder what's been of him
>>
>>16541962
DK, but it's true that MENA people have massive love boner for caucaisans since historically speaking they were the only ''whitish'' people accesable to them
>>
>>16541962
is that georgian schizo in the room with us now?
>>
>>16542015
the grizun schizo mostly copied the acadian schizo but with georgians and iranis instead of frenchmen and spaniards, how their elites were caucasian or how they post caucasian-passing people even tho they aren't average looking
>>
>>16542027
newfag this was not even a year ago
>>
>>16541921
I only see Turks, and Kurds/Iranians drool about churkas.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.