[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: licensed-image.jpg (520 KB, 2048x1366)
520 KB
520 KB JPG
>Marriage 1 male & 1 female only
>Legal age: 16 years for males and 14 years for females
>Sex for Reproduction Only
>Have as Many Children as Possible
>No Pre-Marital Sex
>No Divorce
>No Abortion
>No Sodomy (Anal/Oral)
>No Condoms, No BirthPills
>No Lesbian/Gay Sex
>No Incest
>Chasity a Virtue
>>
My understanding was always that any erotic interactions ending in ejaculation in the vagina between a married couple is acceptable, to include "foreplay" of oral/anal sex.
>>
>>16541866
Sounds like they just want to outnumber other religions.
Anyone who seriously cares about religion should find hardcore occult mystics. Otherwise it's just a government larping as a religion.
>>
File: IMG_8427.jpg (378 KB, 1440x1440)
378 KB
378 KB JPG
>>16541866
No zoomers attending catholic churches are getting married, they're all celibate or masturbating; catholic birth rates are dropping steadily and the clergy does not care to get people married whatsoever, there's your "holy based trad catholic" meme, hope that helped clear things up.
>>
>>16541986
Not really, a religion provides a set of morals/ethics and community for its followers, but doesn't have a way of enforcing it besides socially.

A government will throw you in prison, tax you, send you to war, and convert your kid into a tranny, all without your permission nor your say in it. Comparing the two is retarded.
>>
File: IMG_5540.jpg (148 KB, 828x527)
148 KB
148 KB JPG
>>16541866
>Gay couples are A-Okay.
>>
>>16541874
>between a married couple is acceptable, to include "foreplay" of oral/anal sex.
Not to my knowledge because Anal definitely sounds forbidden.
oral I personally don’t enjoy so can’t speak to it.

>>16541986
This is just atheoid seething at big religion.
>>
>>16542166
>Not really, a religion provides a set of morals/ethics and community for its followers
So does a government it's called laws
>but doesn't have a way of enforcing it besides socially.
Yeah not anymore that's why it's so silly as an institution now and desperately trying to stay relevant
>A government will throw you in prison, tax you, send you to war, and convert your kid into a tranny, all without your permission nor your say in it
This is the medieval Catholic church even the tranny thing with castrati lmao
>>16542208
>This is just atheoid seething at big religion.
I am actually religious not pretend religious like Abrahamics who pretend they have the answer to everything
>>
>>16541874
would you let your wife kiss your children with the mouth that sucked you off?
>>
catholicism is dead in yurub and latam, africa is next
>>
>>16542432
I let them be birthed through the womb I fucked, I don't see why not, seems in the order of things.
>>
>>16541866
It isn’t 2021 anymore. The propaganda that the Roman church is based and conservative was an illusion. The Roman Catholic Church is a liberal church.
>>
>christlarp morality is nothing but incel sex rules
Can't make this up
>>
>>16542535
Sedes are the Roman Catholic church.
>>
>>16541866
All of this held up by men who have no experience in this matter...well no experience that they will tell you about.
>>
>>16542586
>sedes
Self-refuting.
>>
>>16542845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM9-vWWmeT8&t

It's been prefigured by the past though
>>
>>16541874
Anal/oral penetration & fingering is obviously immoral on its own - it's dangerous and disgusting.
No one (as far as I'm aware) has ever argued against external stimulation of any part of the body as foreplay.
>>
>>16542432
As long as she rinses before.
>>
File: average priest.jpg (134 KB, 1290x1322)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>Sex for Reproduction Only
What did God mean when he commanded his priests to rape boys for reproduction?
>>
>>16542880
Is Vatican 1 an infallible council?
>>
>>16542197
That is still theologically consistent. It's not forbidden anywhere to romantically love another man. It's the sex part that's the issue.
>>
>>16543113
Homos will molest in whatever profession they infiltrate themselves.
So lets address the real issue which is homos.
>>
>>16541866
>>Sex for Reproduction Only
That's not exactly this. The RCC position is that dissociating procreation from sex implies dissociating love from sex. Which in turn leads to treating the person you have sex with as a mean (to your pleasure) rather than as an end.
A practicing Catholic will not aim at procreation every time he has sex, but he will not discard it either. Which means no contraception and no fucking anyone you don't see yourself raising a kid with.
>>
>Chastity is a virtue
>Have as many kids as possible
These two things seem contradictory
>>
>>16544642
>The RCC position is that dissociating procreation from sex implies dissociating love from sex. Which in turn leads to treating the person you have sex with as a mean (to your pleasure) rather than as an end.
The church only shills this retardation because the people in charge have little to no sexual experience (except perhaps for sex involving little boys). These crusty old fucks don't realize that while the concept is real, it has nothing to do with making babies. Among normalfags it's also known as "being a selfish lover" or simply "being shit at fucking".

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.