[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1456722141746.jpg (33 KB, 500x480)
33 KB
33 KB JPG
How can muslims claim some macho might makes right attitude when they got obliterated by a bunch of pagan horsefuckers? The arab islamic world literally never recovered from the mongol invasions.
>>
During the Mongols' siege of Baghdad (1258), many of the citizens of the city were massacred, but Christians were spared.

In the time of Genghis Khan, his sons took Christian wives of the Keraites, and under the rule of Genghis Khan's grandson, Möngke Khan, the primary religious influence was Christian.

The 13th century saw attempts at a Franco-Mongol alliance with the exchange of ambassadors and even military collaboration with European Christians in the Holy Land. Ilkhan Abacha sent a tumen to support crusaders during the Ninth Crusade in 1271. The Nestorian Mongol Rabban Bar Sauma visited some European courts in 1287–1288.

Rashid-al-Din states there were occasions when Genghis Khan forbade Halal butchering. Kublai Khan revived the decree in 1280 after Muslims refused to eat at a banquet. He forbade Halal butchering and circumcision.
>>
>>16547116
hilarious how mongols perma ruined billions of people lmfao
>>
>>16547116
I don't think you noticed, but muslims are fake tough gives collectively.

When they have the upper hand, they brag about how invincible warriors and cultures they have.
When the mongols/euros/americans focus on them, and rape their entire region without lube, they pretend to be victims.

When they wanna critique, they say how their views are undebatable, and brag about how everything they do is divine moral objectivity.

When you call them out on the values and behaviour in their history and countries being ghetto tier, they claim moral relativity with a passion of the biggest woketards.

You are dealing with dishonorable cowards and bitches, man.
>>
>>16548025
tough guys
>>
>>16548025
Christians do the same pilpul of switching between relativism and moral objectivity when it suits them. Probably every belief system on the planet does this
>>
>>16548031
Rarer, and not to the same extreme.
>>
>>16548025
Most apt summary of islam I've seen.
I see it in my country, most sadistic pos when they can terrorize citizens, most dishonorable crybabies when the police gets them.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.