[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Unetice.jpg (237 KB, 1080x1080)
237 KB
237 KB JPG
With recent findings suggesting their I2 haplogroups are from GAC rather than Yamnaya-related migrations, can we consider these a EEF continuation? Tollense battle victims too had I2 from GAC most likely, and their Stepp-WHG-ANF ratios were way out of left field compared to modern populations, indicating a high-WHG GAC holdout in Europe for thousands of years.
>>
They were destroyed and wiped out. The I2 in Europe today is derived from the steppe and not WHG farmers.
>>
>>16550458
>They were destroyed and wiped out. The I2 in Europe today is derived from the steppe and not WHG farmers.
This is news to me. Preprint said Don Yamnaya (I2 Yamnaya) didn't spread their genetics
>The late 4th millennium BCE admixtures with European farmers and UNHG-admixed populations frame the Dnipro-Don region from west and east, providing another line of evidence for the formation of the Yamnaya within this region. Y chromosome haplogroup sharing—which traces the entirely male line and is of particular interest in societies that have patrilineal traditions—(Fig. 3) is less informative for tracing the origins of the Core Yamnaya, but proves continuity of the Don Yamnaya with their Serednii Stih ancestors. Haplogroup I-L699 was an important lineage in the Dnipro area since the Neolithic hunter-gatherer period, continued to be prevalent among the Serdenii Stih, and in the Don Yamnaya was dominant (17/20 instances).

>It is interesting that after the Don Yamnaya formed they participated little or not at all in the Core Yamnaya expansion to either the Altai or SE Europe, and thus the Lower Don represented a cul-de-sac for the Yamnaya expansion.
>>
>>16550458
There are still many pockets of I2 that come from pre-IE peoples though.
>>
>>16550466
Don Yamnaya was raped by Core Yamnaya, but I2 haplogroups in the steppe are ancestral to modern European I2. The WHG subclades are practically extinct.
>>
>>16550475
Core Yamnaya had barely any I2 though.
>>
>>16550477
Core Yamnaya didn't have any I2 and they replaced Don Yamnaya.
>>
>>16550472
Where? Basques are R1b. Slavs have steppe I2. The only place where pre-IE I2 survived is Sardinian I2 which is 30% of Sardinians.
>>
File: Tollense.jpg (66 KB, 451x699)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
Tollense guys are dead ends seemingly. They are proof of extended EEF groups in Europe, though. They seem to be a Steppe + very high but variable WHG EEF. We already know late farmer groups were enriched in WHG and near pure WHG existed at least around 3000 BC
>>
>>16550478
Right.
>>
>>16550481
Britain and Ireland. Which makes sense since they're so far west.
>>
>>16550481
What is steppe I2 exactly?
>>
>>16550446
What is your point?
>>
>>16550493
EEF cultural influence on groups in Europe. If they have Y dna continuity surely something cultural too must be retained.
>>
>>16550490
>Britain and Ireland
I2 there is on par with E1b1b and J1. I1 is more common and it only arrived in the Medieval.
>>
>>16550446
>With recent findings suggesting their I2 haplogroups are from GAC rather than Yamnaya-related migrations, can we consider these a EEF continuation?
Yes.
but this is not new, it was already said that I-2 comes from EEF rich in WHG, which reappeared in the bronze age. Even in the north, the Samara ancestry never really "replaced" Europe, it was assimilated on a large scale.
>>
>>16550496
And also how long EEF lasted. Tollense guys look to be result of a mixing of Steppe with another EEF group and this is young relatively.
>>
>>16550496
there is genetic and cultural continuity.
related photo:
>>
GAC and CWC traded women for centuries. This is because GAC were agropastoralists too, not like that of southern farmoids.
>>
File: Gac.jpg (151 KB, 818x782)
151 KB
151 KB JPG
GAC were not subhuman like purer ANF. This is why CWC was fine with mixing with them. Some of the greatest Steppe groups like Sintashta were GAC admixed.
>>
wait... do you still use /pol/ or do you frequent 2015 blogs about IE? Do you still start from the premise that the IE were literally attacking and conquering IE populations?
varg is correct only in *SPECIFIC*.
there was a lot of cultural assimilation on the IE, in addition to the EEF having massacred several IE populations in their conflicts. mainly in Saxony.
>>
>>16550520
They never traded women. Yamnaya raped GAC to produce CWC mutts. GAC didn't have Yamnaya ancestry.
>>
>>16550531
you donkey. This is very simplistic, especially considering the isolating nature of EEF. It was more like the Angles and Saxons, they formed a single people, even with conflicts, and if that were the case, why are I-2 haplogroups common? you can only say that they were "friends" or more likely, that both sides lost and became one with time. Even Earl CWC already had almost 30% EEF ancestry.
>>
>>16550537
Early CWC was defeated by GAC groups seeing as CWC graves are found with battle wounds in central Europe. This earned CWC's respect so they went along with mating networks, giving rise to great groups such as Sintashta.
>>
>>16550542
See Unetice bro.
>>16550547
CWC was not so much friends with GAC as they were trading partners and rivals but respect was earned enough seen by admixture between them.
>>
>>16550552
>See Unetice bro.
They're R1b.
>>
>>16550548
several articles said this indirectly.
the CWC, coming from the yamnaya (which is not PIE) still used stone weapons and some copper, and bronze was already common among the EEF at least a thousand years before, what I mean is that the EEF had an advantage, mainly Due to its superior numbers and armaments, the CWC lost more than it actually gained.
their mixing took place chronologically after the CWC tombs with various injuries, such as a cut neck, punctured abdomen, etc.
>>
File: 20240426_020135.jpg (69 KB, 720x653)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
>>16550566
I2 aswell. We see similar elsewhere with this northern Bell Beaker like population R1b and I2. Unetice spread to Scandinavia for example.
>>
>>16550573
Related photo
>>
>>16550573
>the CWC lost more than it actually gained.
I agree with the rest but this is not the case. CWC did really well as Europe is 70% R1.
>>
>>16550573
>bronze was already common among the EEF at least a thousand years before
Only in the Balkans and Italy.
>what I mean is that the EEF had an advantage
The WHG farmers used stone tools.
>their mixing took place chronologically after the CWC tombs with various injuries, such as a cut neck, punctured abdomen, etc.
Then why did their haplogroups die off?
>>
>>16550552
>>16550552
That's exactly what I said, my dude
They were not essentially enemies, they had contact with each other in addition to fighting and this was frequent, in fact.
the conflicts were later and in the end they mixed.
>>
>>16550582
Only Western Europe is 70% R and that was done by the Bell Beakers.
>>
>>16550573
>the CWC, coming from the yamnaya (which is not PIE)
Actually Latest study says Yamnaya is PIE
>We identify the Yamnaya population as Proto-IE for several reasons. First, the Yamnaya were formed by admixture ∼4000 BCE and began their expansion during the middle of the 4th millennium BCE, corresponding to this linguistic split date between IE and Anatolian. Second, the Yamnaya were the source of the Afanasievo migration to the east62 a leading candidate for the split of the ancestral form of Tocharian, widely recognized as the second split after that of Anatolian.63 Third, the Yamnaya can be linked to the languages of Armenia45 via both autosomal and Y-chromosome ancestry after ∼2500 BCE, and to the languages of the Balkans13 such as Greek.45,47 Fourth, the Yamnaya can be linked indirectly to other IE speakers via the demographically and culturally transformative Corded Ware and Beaker archaeological cultures of the 3rd millennium BCE that postdate it by centuries. Most people of the Corded Ware culture of central-northern Europe had about three quarters of Yamnaya ancestry,2 a close connection within a few generations that can be traced to the late 4th millennium BCE. The Beaker archaeological culture of central-western Europe also shared a substantial amount of autosomal ancestry with the Yamnaya and were also linked to them by their possession of R-M269 Y-chromosomes.3 The impact of these derivative cultures in Europe leaves no doubt that they were linguistically Indo-European as most later Europeans were; the Corded Ware culture itself can also be tentatively linked via both autosomal ancestry and R-M417 Y-chromosomes with Indo-Iranian speakers via a long migratory route that included Fatyanovo20 and Sintashta4,22
>>
File: Evrope.jpg (21 KB, 640x426)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
>>16550591
East Europe is R1a from CWC too. Bell Beakers also got R1b from CWC.
>>
>>16550588
I agree. GAC was 25-33% in groups such as Sintashta, And Estonia_CordedWare. However Bell Beakers got extra farmer dna that was not as excellent nor good. Bell Beakers mixed with alpines in Northern Italy for example.
>>
>>16550584
>Only in the Balkans and Italy.
It is not necessarily wrong, but the occurrence was not limited to such regions.
and copper was very common, superior to stone.

the same as above.

>Then why did their haplogroups die off?
Why has haplogroup I2 undergone resurgence several times? Why is the dominant haplogroup among Germanics i-2? and why were the Proto-Celts more EEF than IE? or false because southern Europe has an average of 20~30%? you can say the largest population, but places like Spain still don't reach that number.
I can go further;
Why did late IE cultures have more EEF components than IE? the bell beakers.
>>
>>16550612
I1 is unknown actually. We don't know if it's EEF.
>>
File: Pre-I1.png (69 KB, 1092x368)
69 KB
69 KB PNG
This is the closest Pre-I1 found yet. It is found in a mixed Funnelbeaker EEF and WHG group.
>>
>>16550594
No.
No, because Yamnaya spread all non-amatolian Proto-Indo-European-Anatolian languages.... Yamnaya and Anatolians both descend from CLV so I guess CLV is urheimat. The Urheimat ancestor is CLV which splits into Anatolian and PIE (Yamnaya) .
CLV is PIE, not yamnaya.
the same yamnaya, who ironically, had the same case as CWC; Yamna and CT cultures co-existed and engaged in trade for centuries with each other before the CT culture collapsed and due to deforestation and climate change related crop failures.

Because the steppe pastoralists weren't totally reliant on agriculture, they survived the famine and expande
Not by le warrior of steppe
>>
>>16550584
Funnelbeakers had Copper Axes and metallurgy. Not sure about GAC.
>>
>>16550637
>>16550573
Yes.
>>
>>16550632
I know the study, I know CLV is Urheimat but Yamnaya is said to be PIE or ancestor of all non-anatolian languages. CLV gave rise to both Yamnaya (PIE) and Anatolian.

>The Yamnaya culture stands as the unifying factor of all attested Indo-European languages. Yet, the homogeneity of the Yamnaya patrilineal community was formed out of the admixture of diverse ancestors, via proximal ancestors from the Dnipro and CLV clines (Fig. 2e). Yamnaya and Anatolians share ancestry from the CLV Cline (Fig. 2e,f), and thus, if the earliest IA language speakers shared any genetic ancestry at all—the possibility of an early transfer of language without admixture must not be discounted—then the CLV Cline is where this ancestry must have come from. On the Anatolian side, we see that ancestry from the southern Caucasus Neolithic end of the CLV Cline was impactful during the Chalcolithic and Bronze Ages45 and Bronze Age Central Anatolians over the time span of Hittite presence there also had traces of Lower Volga-related ancestry which implies an origin north of the Caucasus (Fig. 2f; Extended Data Fig. 1).
>>
>>16550648
thanks. you agreed with me.
>>
>>16550612
>It is not necessarily wrong, but the occurrence was not limited to such regions.
It was. Bronze isn't found outside the EEF in the Balkans and Italy. Copper had a bit more spread to other EEF areas like LBK.
>and copper was very common, superior to stone.
Copper wasn't known to most WHG farmers like the GAC and British EEF.
>Why has haplogroup I2 undergone resurgence several times?
It didn't. I2 is a small haplogroup and most of the surviving lineages are steppe ones.
>Why is the dominant haplogroup among Germanics i-2?
The most common haplogroups in Germanics are R1b, I1, and R1a. I2 is uncommon.
>>
>>16550548
>>16550608
Aryans bros, cope or true?
>>
File: Real_Aryans.png (51 KB, 298x700)
51 KB
51 KB PNG
>>16550669
It is known since ages that Corded Ware mixed with GAC. Also, early Corded Ware did fight with GAC as seen by battle wound graves. Early CWC like PNL001 had died from wounds in Central Europe.
>>
>>16550659
Kek sure, but I always knew this, I was the one who posted the study texts in last thread lmao.
I think people are confused about what PIE is. PIE is itself a descendant of Indo-Anatolian. Indo-Anatolian is CLV, which split into PIE and Anatolian (hittite)
>>
File: Smac_Neolithikum_111.jpg (10 KB, 240x235)
10 KB
10 KB JPG
>>16550661
>It was. Bronze isn't found outside the EEF in the Balkans and Italy. Copper had a bit more spread to other EEF areas like LBK.
>Copper wasn't known to most WHG farmers like the GAC and British EEF.
literally someone posted a tool here.
but I show you this, something copper
>>
>>16550661
>It didn't. I2 is a small haplogroup and most of the surviving lineages are steppe ones.
let's ignore that the first CWC were almost 30% EEF, the cultural continuities, the various significant substrates, etc.

>The most common haplogroups in Germanics are R1b, I1, and R1a. I2 is uncommon.
Yes. I1, very IE, doesn't?
>>
>>16550661
I2 is not from Steppe. Don Yamnaya didn't spread anything as said by the study.
>>16550466
>>
>>16550681
They lost in several battles, the tombs of Saxony are clear about this, and besides, those who were most mobile among the CWC were their women. interpret your mobility however you want
>>
>>16550689
>Yes. I1, very IE, doesn't?
I1 is not found in IE but neither EEF. We don't know who founded it.
>>
>>16550695
Women are usually more mobile in patrilocal communities. This is seen as early as neanderthals.
>>
>>16550696
I1 first starts to appear in Scandinavia in notable frequency during the late Neolithic (or even the middle)
>>
>>16550684
Some shitty ornament they bought from Balkan EEF. GAC used stone tools and had no copper tools. The weapons GAC used were stone so they had no advantage over CWC stone tools.

>>16550681
Nope. Baden culture lived where PNL001 was killed. GAC did nothing.
>>
>>16550699
>>16550699
We don't know whether Neanderthals were patriarchal or not. And I wasn't really talking about that, my friend, I was talking about how your mobility occurred, what were the premises for that, you answered that question.
>>
>>16550700
Yes, but it's not found in other CWC or EEF so it cannot be attributed to either. Most likely a local development that had no real grandesque origin.
>>
>>16550689
>let's ignore that the first CWC were almost 30% EEF
One sided rape and CWC was mostly Yamnaya.
>the cultural continuities
Like?
>various significant substrates
Besides Germanic?

>16550693
Cope and seethe.
>>
>>16550706
Actually we can guess Neanderthal social dynamics by interelatedness of its family units. Someone made a video about it

https://youtu.be/I3gMqfqahf4?si=winYL6SqbK2LE7lz

Also, Patrilocal whilst usually patriarchal too denotes more so which part of the family moves where. In patrilocal communities, the wife moves to the husband's domain.
>>
>>16550716
My point here is that both GAC and CWC are patrilocal and thus traded wifes with one another.
>>
>>16550704
My mistake, but GAC is still the genetically most close to the EEF source in CWC and I2 is more common than Baden G2.
>>
File: images (11) (6).jpg (8 KB, 58x313)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>16550704
>>16550704
>Some shitty ornament they bought from Balkan EEF
you lost in the arguments... you are acting like a poltard.
it did not come from the Balkans and I support your argumentative tactics;
"some shit made with prehistoric material, related photo"
>>
>>16550713
>Cope and seethe
It's literally a new study with best yet coverages. Released a few days ago.
>>
Frisian, stop seething you little muppet. Would CWC breed with subhumans? Unlikely. Bell Beakers maybe as they had alpine EEF ancestry, but GAC was pastoral.
>>
>>16550713
>>16550713
>Beyond Germanic?
basically almost all southern European languages
> One-sided rape and CWC were mostly Yamnaya.
It doesn't change what I said. Do I need to show you that the euros from the north have very close ancestry to EEF and Samara?? It's not like in the south where it's 60% to 20%. or 15%
>I like
Germanic burials, bell beakers, practically all southern European, including names of deities, the name athena is not IE.
>>
File: Trilogy.jpg (122 KB, 1080x652)
122 KB
122 KB JPG
Frisian, you are half GAC. Why talk shit about your own ancestry? Europeans are equidistant between Yamnaya and GAC.
>>
>>16550716
I know everything you said. but being supposedly patrilineal is not synonymous with patriarchal, we will use the example of the NW Indians, who practiced patrilineality, but were not essentially patriarchal... or even the proto-Celts, however, on the contrary.
>>
>>16550755
My point is that both GAC and CWC trade women between each other.
>>
>>16550695
???
another victory for women
We are the ones who move to the land and not the men, anyway, we are the ones who colonize the places.
Very women european
>>
File: 1686764668222.png (460 KB, 1287x3917)
460 KB
460 KB PNG
>>16550754
Yes?
>>
>>16550721
They did not and GAC doesn't have Yamnaya.
>>
>>16550729
You lost. It's an ornament and not a tool or weapon. The weapons GAC used were stone so they had no advantage over CWC stone tools (this is what this argument is about and why you keep losing).
>>
>>16550773
why did the Cimmerians have such a high steppe if they came from the less steppe Andronovo and were R1a?
>>
>>16550727
Pre-IE I2 is less common in Europe than G2a. Steppe I2 is more common than both.
>>
>>16550795
There is no evidence yet that South Slavic I2 is of steppe origin.
>>
>>16550804
South Slavic I2 is not found in any WHG or EEF cultures. It's closer to the Don I2 samples.
>>
>>16550809
unetice R1a was z280, that is, Proto-Slavic, I2 probably too.
>>
>>16550780
>>16550780
retarded? your argument was about GAC not having metals, which is false as me and another guy posted.
>>
No one refuted OP
>>
>>16550820
I can tell you're retarded which is you had to shift goalposts again after losing again. Your argument was that GAC used bronze weapons and I proved that was false. Then you argued GAC used copper weapons and I proved that was false. I've beat you every time.
>>
>>16550829
What's next from this retard? Is retard going to claim GAC exchanged wives with CWC again? I proved that was false too.
>>
>>16550829
> I can say that you are retarded, that is, you had to change the goalposts again after losing again.
I didn't "change" my position, you idiot. the argument was about "the GAC had no metals" which is false, and you got lost here... show me I said it in spades. my photo was about his idiotic way of arguing, where he belittled the artists and cope with being from the Balkans without evidence. did you understand?

>Your argument was that the GAC used bronze weapons and I proved that to be false.
never was.

>So you argued that the GAC used copper weapons and I proved that to be false. I beat you every time.
no. my argument was about metal in general. you lost
you are almost 40% GAC, by the way.
>>
>>16550594
No
PIE= CLV
https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2019/09/is-yamnaya-overrated.html
>>
>>16550854
>I didn't "change" my position
You lost.
>the argument was about "the GAC had no metals"
How can that be the original argument? That claim appeared for the first time.
>never was.
Yes it was Ahuwar you claimed "Due to its superior armaments, the CWC lost more than it actually gained" and "Early CWC was defeated by GAC groups". Neither of those are true.
>no. my argument was about metal in general
No you specified "superior armaments" that were bronze which never existed. GAC used stone tools and weapons.
>>
>>16550867
CLV is derived from SS EHG.
>>
>>16550894
No
>>
>>16550907
EHG rich Sredny migrates to Chechnya, mixes with churkas, gives rise to Progress eneolithic, reverse migration from the northern Caucasus gives rise to Yamnaya and early CWC.
>>
>>16550894
No.

>>16550919
Sredny is not EHG. You are retarded.
>>
>>16550944
early Sredny = +80% EHG.
>>
>>16550458
>>16550481
Slav I2 isnt from the steppe.
>>
>>16550949
Early Sredny is 40% EHG 40% EEF and 20% WHG. That changed when Steppe populations conquered them.
>>
>>16550458
This isn't true.

>>16550966
This isn't true.
>>
>>16550967
retard, I already showed you these samples.
https://pastebin.com/RVBaj3RT
>>
>>16550967
What evidence is there that Sredny was conquered? And by whomst on the Steppe?
>>
>>16550842
>I proved that was false too
How so?
>>
>>16550976
You don't even know which country is which, retard.
>>
>>16550980
idiot, Srednestogovskaya literally translates to Sredny Stog from Russian.
>>
>>16550708
What does "grandesque"possibly imply in such a context? That's not even a real goddamn word.
>>
>>16550566
There was a paper that showed R1a at high levels later on. I2 common throughout.
>>
File: Serednii _Stih.jpg (478 KB, 759x560)
478 KB
478 KB JPG
>>16550992
Serednii Stih was Ukrainian, orc.
>>
"Migrations to the west (3) and south (4) ca. 4400-4000 BCE split PIA into the PIE languages and PA languages."
CLV= PIE
>>
>>16551011
he's in the border areas, moron.
if you want more samples, look here. https://www.nature.com/articles/nature25778
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/476135v2
>>
>>16551038
Correct.

Captcha: MONYS
>>
>>16551038
churka no, the Caucasus was raped by the northerners.
>>
>>16551042
Retard. It's not from the border area, orc. It's 1000 km away in Mordor(ussia).
>>
>>16551053
Cretin.
>>
>>16551067
>Ukraine, where it was first located
Orc.
>>
>>16551072
stupid churkas, there is only one example of the "Alexandria MBA", which is an early R1a M417, and it is much later than the Sredny.
it is not one archaeological horizon.
>>
this is not Sredny Stog idiot, this is not Sredny.
he is younger than the Yamnaya, he is close to the samples of the Catacomb culture.
>>
File: VuKlgvC.png (447 KB, 1900x1080)
447 KB
447 KB PNG
>>16550976
These are from Lipetsk, 4th millennium BC.
>>16550967
This is the only reference to an early SS sample I know of, and it just has extremely high UKR_N.
The actual preprint offered more than are shown in Anthony's old PCA, and the oldest SS samples in it are part of the SSmed cluster, which are cluster midway between Yamnaya and UKR_N.
None of them have very high EEF/ANF admixture.
>>
>>16551125
For reference here is the newer, preprint PCA
>>
>>16551125
you have G25 samples for all this crap?
>>
>>16551158
No, you'll have to actually read the preprint and supplement.
https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1101/2024.04.17.589597v1.supplementary-material
>>
>>16551167
damn, anyway I have several samples from before and after the Yamnaya invasion of the Ukrainian Neolithic.
>>
>>16550492
I2a-l621, not a single one of it was found west of the Vistula and carpathanians before 500 ad. They weren’t steppe though; they lived in Belarus for most of the last 10,000 years when it formed. I2 definitely came from the steppe originally around 30-40,000 years ago.
>>
>>16551227
>30-40,000 years ago.
There's a mistake here I guess.
>>
>>16550594
it still seems to imply that Yamnaya (similar) families, blessed with abundant abductable daughters, penetrated the marriage networks of the later Corded Ware to set this genetic transformation in motion. Unfortunately, archaeological evidence does not indicate that the Yamnaya culture penetrated subsequent Cord Ware territory beyond what would appear to be clearly defined and more recent contact zones where a later variant of the Cord Ware, such as the Middle Dnieper culture, entered. in direct contact. contact with Yamnaya culture (Telegin 2005). This led to the search for an earlier vector that may have stimulated the emergence of corded products, which were also genetically "Yamnaya-like
>>
>>16550481
There's I2 in Britain and Ireland, some came from Celts and Germanic migrations into the isles but some is of WHG origin. I have personally chatted with an I2 lad of this heritage.

I don't know enough about Continental I2, but I was of the impression it was a mixed bag. Even some of the G2a in Europe has a Steppe origin rather than EEF, rare as it is. I2 would arguably have a better chance at being either considering they had a neolithic resurgence in Western Europe and a fairly strong presence in some Steppe groups.
>>
>>16551378
Dude? Is WHG
Not steppe
>>
>>16550446
EEF? Nah, I'd say it was more a Hybrid WHG/EEF culture that swinged more WHG dominant.
>>
File: o5o0dmgene411.png (638 KB, 752x600)
638 KB
638 KB PNG
>>16550446
European G2a backstory leaked.
>InB4 Source?
Divine revelation.
>>16551378
>Even some of the G2a in Europe has a Steppe origin rather than EEF
Meds.
>>
>>16551378
The I2 in the Britain is entirely from the native WHG farmers. Continental I2 is steppe derived.
>>
>>16550531
Pure eef weren't suhuman, south farmers were more civilized and rich than north farmers
>>
>>16551556
They were superior if anything. Subhuman WHG admixture literally made northern EEF retarded.
>>
>>16551565
Truth is farmers couldn't take on noble WHGs without significant numerical advantages. That's why they couldn't deal with them so far north on the frontiers and why WHG became elites in their cultures, several times. We should all be grateful the Steppe chads wiped the farmer dalits out.
>>
>>16551606
Farmers wiped out most of the retarded WHG subhumans. Farming didn't work in the north, so Steppe chads wiped out the last WHG.
>>
>>16550789
theyre half catacomb half srubnaya
>>
>>16551612
>Farming didn't work in the north
It did akshually, and it was much warmer then. Prime real estate. Farmers couldn't hold onto it. Couldn't even hold onto their women lol
>>
>>16551565
True. Pure ANF colonized far away Med islands including Cyprus (where the first domesticated cat and the first well were discovered) and Lampedusa and brought all sorts of animals there including cattle and even deer; they made the first gold objects in the Balkans, the first wheel and acle in Slovenia (Lubjana marshes), set up the first maritme networks for goods like obsidian and sicilian amber (which reached even Iberia) in the Mediterranean, crossed over from Sicily to Tunisia where they brough agriculture and Cardium pottery, made the first known boats with tenone and mortise joints (La Marmotta) and likely sails, Catalhoyuk with some of the first known mirrors (made of Obsidian), some of the earliest water canals discovered in West Anatolia recently, first two storeyed stonehouses (Bulgaria early Neolithic), earliest tin bronze (Neolithic Serbia), some of the first depiction of chairs (Karanovo culture Bulgaria), first looms in Europe, some of the oldest known copper axes that they mass produced in the Balkans

Only a seething tard would say that muh steppecavemen or even worse, whgroids, were smarter
>>
>>16551618
Farming didn't work or else WHG women would've flocked to farmer men like they did in Southern Europe. Instead farming failed so most EEF stayed in Southern Europe only exiling criminals and slaves to the north. Then Steppe chads came and raped WHG.
>>
>>16551626
Funny that you mention it, the last hunter-gatherer in Scandinavia found was from 2350 BC. That means he got to watch the last farmoid left ACK'd and his wives and daughters taken, he probably even got one as a plaything. That's why all our Y-DNA comes from WSH and hunters, while most of the mtDNA comes from farmer women anon.

Just so you know, not sure if anyone explained this to you before. Birds and the bees, etc.
>>
>>16551639
Yes the last hunter-gatherers were in northern Europe the first place the Steppe chads invaded. The Steppe men were genociding WHG and raping their women.
>>
>>16550531
https://youtube.com/watch?v=XU7gnMSzf_c

>>16550579
>disgusting, pointlessly murderous and gay culture chokes on its own filth and disease
>gets replaced by tall, milk drinking herders with actual human languages and a respectable lifestyle
I see no problem here either way. Conquest by default or by war is fine. All is well in the world now that the farmer is gone. I only wish similar events would have happened in other parts of the world in prehistoric times at this level of total replacement.
>>
>>16551642
No no anon you're confused. CWC lived side by side with hunters for many centuries and integrated their material culture to form Battle Axe chads. But they did not suffer the farmoid male. Only his most beautiful women would be tolerated (farmoids had terrible taste).
>>
>>16551659
You're confused since the Yamnaya totally slaughtered all the hunter gatherers of northern Europe. WHG went extinct because of how bad Yamnaya raped them.
>>
>>16551625
It's mind boggling that all of these accomplishments happened in Anatolia, Balkans, and Italy which were the places with the least WHGroid admixture. There was so much in the rest of Europe but it produced nothing. Why were WHGroids so subhuman and retarded?
>>
>>16551666
>Yamnaya totally slaughtered all the hunter gatherers of Northern Europe
Yamgaya would never. They never even set foot here. It was all Cordeds.
>WHG went extinct
All hunter-gatherers either introgress or die out. It's the way of the world. You can do that nobly like WHG or you can go the way of the farmer, crushed under the wheels of a greater people for eternity. Sad, many such cases.
>>
>>16551679
Yamnaya totally slaughtered all the hunter gatherers of Northern Europe. Corded was descended from Yamnaya. Today WHG and SHG are extinct, but EEF live on.
>>
>>16551688
>Yamnaya totally slaughtered all the hunter gatherers of Northern Europe
Anachronistic headcanon, dalit cope, typically though really.
>but EEF live on
Not true. All EEF are dead. And most importantly, we should be grateful they're gone anon.
>>
>>16551696
>Anachronistic headcanon
Seething. Yamnaya slaughtered the WHG and made them go extinct. WHG are extinct and EEF are alive.
>All EEF are dead
Sardinians are still around and the same as many EEF populations.
>>
>>16551606
>>16551618
Lol.....
Rome, greece etc
>>
>>16551639
Werent Saami mostly hunters? Reindeer herding was only a percentage of the population.
>>
>>16551728
Saami came afterwards and raped the hunter-gatherers. They were originally Turkics until they fucked too much northern European hunter-gatherer pussy. Many such cases.
>>
>>16551734
Retard
>>
>>16551737
Seethe and cope.
>>
This is the richest Yamnaya tomb of all time.

>Figure 13.9 Utyevka Cemetery I, kurgan 1, grave 1, between 2800 and 2500 BC, central Volga region. The richest burial and among the largest kurgans (more than 100 m in diameter) of the Yamnaya-Poltavka horizon. Gold rings with grained decoration, ceramic vase, copper axe, copper dagger, copper pin with iron head, copper flat axe, copper awl and stone pestle. After Vasiliev 1980.
It's ridiculous that people compare them to real civilizations. The Egyptians were already building pyramids when this man was buried.
>>
>>16551741
Saami arent even 30% nganassan
>>
>>16551742
Wood is a natural insulator due to air pockets within its cellular structure, which means that it is 15 times better than masonry
>>
>>16551744
They are 20% so they fucked too much northern European hunter-gatherer pussy. Many such cases.
>>
>>16551742
>richest Indo European
Z2103 btw.
>>
>>16551746
Mostly Yamnaya though
They just have Nganassan instead of EEF
>>
>>16551745
>>16551745
not necessarily.
it depends more on the climate and its availability, since we are talking about yamnaya, its main area (Ukrainian steppe) was not formed by taigas or European dark forests, this would not really be useful. Compare with their neighbors to the south, Maykop where they had more elaborate artifacts and pieces, even with their lower availability of resources than Yamnaya. Kurgans, on the other hand, are essentially the same thing as some Mississippi tombs
>>
>>16551753
No they have too much northern European hunter-gatherer pussy. Too much WHG and SHG pussy.
>>
>>16551754
How did Maykop have less resources, Yamnaya lived on literal steppe
>>
>>16551706
you have been destroyed and now you resort to crying and coping but no one cares because we have exposed the reality on this matter, yamnaya were mongrels formed in the western steppe, dependent since the beginning of the ukrine N dna; Eastern steppe progress and waste continued to exist in the Caucasus until the Early Bronze Age, when the CWC expanded eastward and created the yamnay by violating further progress.

Nikitin mentioned that Sredni Stog (and by extension, Suvorovo, Usatovo, Yamnaya) has EEF, in contradiction to the suggestion that it is actually Levantine.
>>
>>16551769
You were destroyed and had to change the subject. Yamnaya slaughtered the WHG and made them go extinct. WHG are extinct and EEF are alive.
>>
>>16551775
??
I m not the guy above.
You lost, and remember: youe yamnaya gods WERE NOT IE.
>>
>>16551778
You are which is why you're crying. I only care about EEF. PIE Yamnaya cavemen don't matter to me.
>>
Another schizo thread where retards ramble about a WHG-rich Sredny Stog which contributed 0% to any IE population
It looks like Orlovka IE sweeped from the Volga Delta or between Volga Delta and the lower Don
>>
>>16551780
Based.
>>
IMO PIE is an ANE language. It has the look and feel of Amerindian languages. It's possible that EHG spoke languages with a WHG substrate which didn't make it to the Russia/Kazakhstan border area.
>>
>>16551783
Orlovka was not IE, dumb
>>
Yamnaya were not IE
>>
>>16551799
Alternative are peripheral quasi-Sredny Stog from the lower Don with zero ancestry from the west and some ancestry from the east even before they became buried in Orlovka DNA leading to the Yamnaya/Corded Ware genotype.
Every way you look at it the result is the same.
>>
>>16551803
I m not he.
Who's :Orlovka"
>>
File: orlovka.jpg (281 KB, 1067x707)
281 KB
281 KB JPG
Bererzhnovka and Progress lived on the opposite ends of Orlovka cultural horizon and had identical genotypes so Progress=Orlovka is canon now. This genotype was not restricted to the Caucasian foothills as previously thought but had a robust base from which it spread north for example Khvalynsk and west to the Don.
Remontnoye were a half-Neolithic Caucasian-Anatolia_N intrusion which amounted to nothing in the end but they too were half Orlovka. The Neolithic Caucasian-Anatolia_Ns got cucked btw so even these guys could have in theory just imported wives for some reason.
Orlovka still makes up 60-70% in Yamnaya and original Corded Ware while Sredny Stog Ukraine is at 0%. The second biggest component is something EHG-ish but it can not precisely be said it's from the Don since there is nothing specific which binds it to the local quasi-Sredny Stog with zero Sredny Stog admixture. Use your brains people.
>>
>>16551828
>This genotype was not restricted to the Caucasian foothills as previously thought
Only complete retards thought that these last six years. It's obvious to anyone with a brain they dominated the steppe and Yamnaya were descendants of them.
>>
>>16551828
calm down dude. I discovered what yamnaya were today. I do not know anything. I don't know if I understand your explanation, but I'll do more research later, thank you
>>
>>16551828
Btw the paper fucked up the model for Yamnaya. They have no Neolithic Caucasian admixture we've known that for years now. Since they brute-forced it in, the Iran_N in it causes a counter-reaction in WHG-rich pseudo-admixture from the Dnieper. It's a really tragic fuck-up since it will keep alive several incorrect theories.
>>
>>16551845
I'm going to explain to you;
Yamnaya was a group of people whose ancestors exchanged wives until they formed a genetic group. They looked like the rock actor and used flint stone weapons. and that's basically it. They didn't have interesting clothes, they didn't practice music, they didn't have horses or agriculture. research early european farmers, they were incredible people who created europe, roman greeks were early european farmers.
>>
>>16551850
Ok? Thank so much, again:D
>>16551854
Hum nice.I'll research them later. What are those graphics with different colors and names that you can see here all the time? Does it have anything to do with DNA? How do you guys know that?
>>
>>16551838
Yes. The real PIE.
>>
>>16551865
It is genetic calculators. they basically show which people X have Y amount of ancestry and which people are close to another.
but note that sometimes, distances like 0.5 are considerably a bit far and cannot be considered direct descent, as the barbarians north of the alps do. 0.1,2 and even 3, it's good.
>>
>>16551850
It's the opposite, you moron. People are complaining they didn't use Iran_N to model Yamnaya which caused a depression in EHG levels and spiked the Neolithic Caucasian. Try to understand what you're reading next time.
>>
>>16551889
Yes, the IE is actually iranian história
>>
>>16551889
>People are complaining they didn't use Iran_N to model Yamnaya
Which people? Kurds? Pakistanis? Indians?
Their Southern Arc hypothesis was always about Neolithic Armenian ancestry which does include some Iran_N and a tiny bit of CHG even on an Anatolian base.
While it is interesting that this kind of ancestry was present relatively far up north, there has been no evidence presented it ties into Yamnaya. Even their shitty model assigns some of it to the WHG of Sredny Stog which makes no sense. In their model a combination of EEF and CHG causes a confusion with their Armenia_N component.
>>
>>16551901
*to the most WHG of Sredny Stog
>>
>>16551900
Retarded.

>>16551901
>Which people
No retard, wignats who believe in the steppe hypothesis. They didn't like IE coming from the Caucasus and they didn't like that Iran_N wasn't used in the calculations.
>>
>>16551914
https://youtu.be/zKOLp-UgaO8?si=xP9qW0JvMhla1goe
>>
>>16551914
Okay sure maybe it would have been ideal if they stuck to pure components like Iran_N, CHG, ANF etc instead of weird hybrids from Armenia which cluster near Ashkenazi Jews.
However none of it changes the fact that Iran_N was completely absent from almost all the samples from the steppe. The results should have therefore been mostly the same if it was or wasn't used if the study was performed correctly.
>>
>>16551914
Yeah Wignats feel a strong connection to Iran_n zagrosians true
>>
>>16551922
Armenian Neolithic is CHG + EEF. Wignats are unhappy that Iran_N wasn't used in the calculations they think it would increase EHG levels. You are retarded.
>>
File: Smuggen.png (37 KB, 400x452)
37 KB
37 KB PNG
FACT: IE is deeply european and connected to whites. Brown people don't like this so they try attribute it to southerlings like the weird aknashen natufians
>t-they have no natuf-
NATUFIANS. Sub-saharans. Weird semites and relatives with no connection to our very sibero-european language.
>>
>>16551933
what is the problem? do Iranians want to be yamnaya? Well, let's be friends with others. let them be yamnaya.
>>
>>16551941
Wignats are seething online that the Caucasus is the homeland of IE.
>>
>>16551934
It is always iranians and indians doing it too. They can't stand the fact they speak the language of their nordic elite upper class they don't even remotely resemble.
>>
>>16551934
>IE is deeply european
How?
>>
>>16551943
Iranjeets are the only ones believing irrelevant west asians spawned our nordic language.
>>
>>16551933
Armenian Neolithic has more Iran_N than CHG.
You know what I really don't care what these imaginary wignats inside your head think about it.
Did you know that in formal stats(F3) CHG is closer to Germans than Iranians because of the extremely deep drift which separates it from Iran_N and Iran_HG? Well now you know. CHG is a European component and only homosexual activists would promote for components typical for Pashtun.
>>
>>16551945
Are you retarded? Its origin is in Europe by european HGs.
>>
>>16551949
Wait??? CHG european??? Really?
>>
>>16551949
He's a worthless iranjeet lmao. He's eternally buckbroken by the fact that his people are a natural servant caste.
>>
>>16551949
Wrong again Armenian Neolithic has more CHG than Iran_N. Wignats like you are seething in this thread.
>>
>>16551955
CHG stems from the same haplogroup IJ population in which the gene for blue eyes originated in. It was mixed into some shit from Iran through maternal lineages however even that connection is so remote that there is a very strong distinction between them. CHG is inarguably a White component as it's carriers had European phenotypes regardless if it can be classified as properly European or not.
>>
>>16551952
How?
>>
>same haplogroup IJ population in which the gene for blue eyes originated in
Absolute retardation. Aurignacians and Gravettians with the oldest I2 didn't have blue eyes.
>>
The constantly confused sardinian girl typing ??? Variations all last week is cute.
>>
>>16551966
What imaginary Gravettians had I2?
>>
>>16551962
were they then another type of EHG? I didn't know they were a European component.
so those shitty reconstructions about yamnaya orcs are false and retarded.
I wonder how much the ancestors of the yamnaya (progress) and themselves had Iran_HG. where do the iran_HG come from?? were very different from the iran_N? the Caucasus region was once European. wow. (almost)
>>
>>16551966
Genetic diversity in Europe was high before the LGM and no one would expect Aurignacians with haplogroup C to have blue eyes. Gravettians probably had the gene already but WHG underwent a bottleneck in which all carriers of brown eyes went extinct.
>>
File: TARDku.png (19 KB, 210x238)
19 KB
19 KB PNG
>haplogroups having an affect on eye coloration
>>
>>16551966
retarded? the first ChG had rs7495174 alleles, research it for yourself
>>
This thread is full of retards.
>>
>>16551945
>>16551967
This one:>>16551964
>>
>>16551977
Aurignacians ended the diversity long before the LGM by killing off most Europeans. Aurignacians and Gravettians were the pre-LGM population of European. WHG were post-LGM mutant midgets made of poop.
>>
File: Jimmy.jpg (186 KB, 1000x1000)
186 KB
186 KB JPG
Peer reviewed reconstruction of the original Indo-Anatolian speakers just dropped.
>>
>>16551988
What the fuck is this monkey babbling about? Aurignacians were Europeans themselves. And they didn't kill off shit. Vestonice died off on its own.
>>
>>16551999
Cope.
>>
>>16551988
>WHG were post-LGM mutant midgets made of poop.
WHGs were Gods actually, ANF worshipped them as God-Kings.
>>
>>16552003
Also, don't talk shit about WHG. Their features were Royal and noble in EEF societies
>>
Lol
>CHG european
>steppe 100% european
>Yamnaya chads pure
>insults about iran and dravidians
>we wuz vedics nordicz
>>
Euro-HG's truly mog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usP1VFtZvQM
>>
>>16552012
Oh hey Ranjeet
>>
>>16552016
Ok nordlarp
>>
>>16552005
The megalithic inbreds were majority ANF like everyone else in the society.
>>
>>16552024
Yes? What is your point little man?
>>
>>16552012
das rite indo wuz yuropeein n shieeeeet mofugga
>>
>>16552027
I2 worshipped ANF as God-Kings.
>>
>>16552020
Sardinian, enough.
>>16552028
Indo-Europeans are from Europe. This is agreed upon by the study too.
>>
>>16552032
It's literally the opposite, you mongoloid, the ANF suffered cultural assimilation by the natives, to the point of having their language replaced and their women assimilated
>>
>>16552034
Indo-Europeans are from Armenia and Turkey. This is agreed upon by the study too.
>>
>>16552039
I meant lineage, sorry.
>>
>>16552039
Why did I2 worship their ANF rulers as God-Kings? I2 made huge rocks to honor their ANF Gods.
>>
>>16552032
It's funny how ANF selected for their Grandpa's royal features to the point of inbreeding to achieve it. ANF were mentally ill in britain.
>>16552040
Not even. Study just throws a ball to the armenian iranjeet side as a sort of participation award. Truth is, the CLV "cline" is by en large unneeded. Progress or Lower Volga CLV is all that's needed.
>>
>>16552045
What even is this Sardinian? Go back to bed already. You make little sense.
>>
>>16552040
Yes. Armenia, Iran, Georgia, and Turkey the Indo-European homeland as the study said.
>>
>>16552034
Now you accuse me of being part of your imaginary mongrel war? Friend, read carefully what I'm going to say, I don't care about your precious "Aryans" (only North India and Iran have such rights) or the shitty farmers. Who cares about a continent as useless as yours that the Greeks themselves said their knowledge was Egyptian?
>>
>>16552055
She is mentally ill.
>>
>>16552055
Loool cope. Europe, a worthless continent? Then the rest of the fucking world doesn't even exist. Egyptians had even European elites with R1b too looool
>>
>>16552058
Who "she"?
>>
Those were contaminated samples. They were actually E1b1b.
>>
>>16552070
Face it Joseph, europeans are pretty fucking cool and you beig all contrarian is mere foolishness and a clear attempt at appealing to the underlings view of history.
>>
>>16552066
Why are you like this?
>European CHG
>Persians wuz white
>le vedic ancestry
>Egyptians were ehite
You know that Egyptian r1b is literally Mesolithic, don't you know? the Egyptians were MENA with fat noses who created something that Europe (named after a Phoenician princess) stole
>>
>>16552072
E1b1b created the world. Farming, civilization, Nazism, nuclear weapons, etc. Your ancestors did nothing but live in some eastern european hovel as a peasant.
>>
>>16552074
Egyptian R1b is bell beaker actually and I don't care about persians, only find it funmy how they larp as Sintashtans despite being not related at all. Also, I'm not the CHG guy either.
>>
>>16552080
Joseph, anything your ancestors "invented" was improved by Europeans.
>>
>>16552082
no. we have Mesolithic r1b in several places, some in Africa. Get out of 1990, you asshole, and we won't turn into syntashta. we have been the same since the final bronze age
>>
>>16552082
It's contamination. It's not Bell Beaker it's Italian.
>>
>>16552085
Oh I know you're not sintashta all right...
Also why you larping as an iranian, Sardinian girl?
>>
>>16552087
Frisian, stop hating on italians already.
>>
>>16552088
wait for you to read how your disgusting continent lost wars with groups you consider "abnormal", the crusades, the Ottoman rape and so on. What are you talking about,you animal? Who cares which farmer killed which 5'7" idiot who was riding a horse.
Calling me a woman is not an insult at 33 years old, it's more barbaric creativity from the gray and disgusting continent
>>
File: Jack.webm (1.91 MB, 1920x1080)
1.91 MB
1.91 MB WEBM
Pic rel is how the average CHADTALIAN ROMAN BVLL looks like.
>>
>>16552096
Once again, calling Europe barbaric and shit just makes everything else seem even worse. You're just some scorned monkey man. Maybe you're actually iranian. What did we even do to that shithole? Aren't you more worried about your islamic shithole republic?
>>
>>16552103
Why do you use an insult with every word? You have dementia my dear hans. Let's play a game, show me any civilized structure in your country that has pre-Roman contact. challenge is given. What a Westerner knows about international politics is a mystery
>>
>>16552112
They had some poo huts and caves in the low countries.
>>
>>16552115
Lol
>>
>>16552112
>>16552115
>>16552122
Oldest city ever in Ukraine. And this is despite climate challenges we face.
>>
>>16552126
Oldest city is from the Natufians.
>>
>>16552126
are you Ukrainian? Typila Ugly wasn't really a city for major reasons; it did not have the main premises of a real city, a settlement and the population is calculated based on the number of structures, which was lower than that of Mesopotamia. what is the next? any structure?
>>
>>16552126
Why are you trying to wewuz ANF settlements, chimp? You hate us. You don't get to steal our stuff.
>>
>>16552126
I think I know this barbaric mule, from the insults and the same type of arguments, I assume he's an idiot Swede who posts on /pol/ about Aryans with ugly paint collages.
>>
>>16552137
Xir claims to be dutch here.
>>
>>16552131
Natufians were hunter gatherers.
>>16552134
>us
Also, kek at the italian siding with literal pajeets.
>>16552137
Fool
>>16552143
>you're a trans XD
Done.
>>
Natufians built the first settlement.
>>
>>16552155
A shart favela.
>>
File: images (11) (7).jpg (46 KB, 764x401)
46 KB
46 KB JPG
>>16552112
>>
You shall respect the Nordic Cordeds. Simple as.
>>
TL;DR this thread
>Iranians and Jeets are BTFO by new genetic evidence which permanently refutes the South Caucasus homeland hypothesis
>WHG were irrelevant as usual even in their 1/3 form by the Dnieper
>Farmers are still cucks
>>
>>
>>16552165
Basically.
>>
File: images (11) (8).jpg (29 KB, 646x475)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>>
South Caucasus homeland was confirmed by the study.
>>
>>16552171
No Anatolia_N was found in PIE that didn't come from women in southwestern Ukraine
Zero Iran_N was found in PIE
>>
>>16552174
Nope. The Caucasus component cannot be modeled as CHG alone.
>>
>>16552180
Yeah I get it, this is the fantasy of all the people from Morocco to Bangladesh but it nothing connecting it to the real world. IF Remontnoye contributed a tiny percentage to PIE through their women getting raided before they were erased from this earth it would still not contribute much Iran_N since they were Giga-Anatolian anyway. It's a really weak scenario for the transmission of PIE and still doesn't involve meaningful quantities of Iran_N beyond maybe 1%.
>>
>>16552190
Retard, I am talking about the Caucasus component in Yamnaya.
>>
>>16552196
Try to pay attention to the discussion you mental midget. The old Progress-Bererzhnovka component from the Southern Russian Steppe has CHG admixture alone and it's ancient. Nothing to do with Iran. That matter is settled and undisputed.
Remontnoye is a northern expansion of Neolithic Caucasus ancestry mixed 50% with local Progress-Berezhovka admixture, chiefly paternal which co-existed with their pure cousins in an adjacent space.
All scenarios about Caucasus Neolithic ancestry in Yamnaya hinge on Remontnoye and a tiny percentage of it at that. Definitely not enough to elevate Iran_N since Iran_N was already at a low ratio against Anatolian and CHG in Remontnoye.
It's pretty simple but your agenda makes it unlikely for you to understand it.
>>
>>16552205
Caucasus Neolithic is CHG + EEF, retard. The Iran_N component is too big to have been brought by the Caucasus Neolithic with little Iran_N.
>>
>>16552229
Target: Armenia_Aknashen_N
Distance: 4.0109% / 0.04010890
40.2 Turkey_N
33.0 Iran_Wezmeh_N.SG
26.8 Georgia_Kotias.SG

Target: Russia_Steppe_Eneolithic:PG2004
Distance: 5.2637% / 0.05263726
42.8 Russia_Sidelkino_HG.SG
34.8 Georgia_Kotias.SG
15.6 Russia_AfontovaGora3
6.8 Iran_Wezmeh_N.SG

Mind you, that's a sample from the North Caucasus foothills which did not contribute to Yamnaya or probably anyone.
>>
>>16552229
Also Anatolian Neolithic are not EEF but ANF.
>>
>>16552250
This is what Caucasus Neolithic looks like.

Target: Armenia_MasisBlur_N
Distance: 4.1540% / 0.04154024
31.2 Turkey_Barcin_LN.SG
29.8 Israel_PPNB
26.8 Georgia_Kotias.SG
12.2 Iran_GanjDareh_N

The Iran_N component is minor and can't explain the Iran_N ancestry in steppe populations. There's a bigger Anatolian and Levantine component in them which are missing in the earliest steppe samples. These guys cannot be a source of Iran_N in them.
>>
>>16552266
MasisBlur is not the Caucasus component they relate to Remontnoye. They designate a different color for it entirely.
See >>16551828
Also Yamnaya is best modeled with zero Iran_N

Target: Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya
Distance: 5.8130% / 0.05812971
55.0 Russia_Karelia_HG
36.6 Georgia_Kotias.SG
8.4 Ukraine_VertebaCave_MLTrypillia
0.0 Iran_Wezmeh_N.SG
0.0 Russia_AfontovaGora3
0.0 Russia_Vologda_Veretye_Mesolithic.SG
0.0 Turkey_N
0.0 Ukraine_Eneolithic_Trypillia
0.0 Ukraine_Mesolithic
>>
>>16552250
It's easy to make a better model than the trash you're shitting out.

Target: Russia_Steppe_Eneolithic
Distance: 4.9057% / 0.04905706
50.8 Russia_Sidelkino_HG.SG
35.2 Georgia_Kotias.SG
14.0 Iran_GanjDareh_N
>>
>>16552271
This average includes Vonyuchka which has elevated Caucasus Neolithic admixture compared to the Progress samples. Refusing to use AfontovaGora is sketchy considering the origin of this genotype near the Volga Delta where ANE-rich ancestry persisted. Sidelkino is WHG-shifted by EHG standards and should be disqualified for that.
>>
>>16552271
Iran_N is still detectable in Yamnaya this model is better than >>16552269 btw.

Target: Russia_Samara_EBA_Yamnaya
Distance: 5.7665% / 0.05766533
59.0 Russia_Samara_HG
30.6 Georgia_Kotias.SG
8.2 Ukraine_Eneolithic_Trypillia
2.2 Iran_GanjDareh_N
>>
>>16552275
>This average includes Vonyuchka which has elevated Caucasus Neolithic admixture compared to the Progress samples
Vonyuchka doesn't have any Caucasus Neolithic admixture, retard. It has no Anatolian and Levantine ancestry.
>Refusing to use AfontovaGora is sketchy
Far too removed in time to be sensible.
>Sidelkino is WHG-shifted
Very slightly.
>>
>>16552283
>Vonyuchka doesn't have any Caucasus Neolithic admixture, retard. It has no Anatolian and Levantine ancestry.
Whatever it is that it has, it stands as an outlier and doesn't pick up ANE as much like the Progress do. It should be forgotten about as irrelevant.
>Far too removed in time to be sensible.
But should be used regardless since there's no alternative if we want an accurately model this mix from the border of Kazakhstan. WSHG usually have too much East Asian admixture.
>Very slightly.
Too much
Anyway, I'm only getting 1.2% Iran_N in Yamnaya with Wezmeh. This could come from a 6% Remontnoye contribution or it could be total noise. It's hard to say either way but anyone who thinks a 6% component that comes from women getting fucked would be source of PIE is a certified retard.
>>
>>16552297
>Whatever it is that it has
Which is not Caucasus Neolithic you retard.
>But should be used regardless
No it should not be used that makes no sense.
>Too much
It's a 1% difference you spastic retard.
>>
>>16552302
>No it should not be used that makes no sense
And what if Pre-PIE stems from an almost pure AfontovaGora3-like people before they mixed with EHG and CHG at the Volga Delta?
Contrary to what people think EHG aren't that important and have no cosmic significance in any of this. There is no reasonable assumption that they are even native to southern Russian Steppe where Swiderian influence from Poland was absent unlike the Russian forest zone.
It's true that Yamnaya can be modeled with EHG alone but it's because they have ancestry which is both more eastern and more western than EHG so it averages out as that.
>It's a 1% difference you spastic retard.
Yeah and if taken as fact it is the difference between 12% Remontnoye and 6% which is a big difference since the former would cut down Trypillian by a lot more. None the less I think time will tell us that the true number is zero.
>>
>>16552314
>And what if Pre-PIE stems from an almost pure AfontovaGora3-like people before they mixed with EHG and CHG at the Volga Delta?
At best the closest thing to this would be WSHG. There are no samples of anything but WSHG around and to the east of the Volga.
>There is no reasonable assumption that they are even native to southern Russian Steppe where Swiderian influence from Poland was absent unlike the Russian forest zone.
So where are they supposed to be from? The steppe clearly had them around.
>It's true that Yamnaya can be modeled with EHG alone but it's because they have ancestry which is both more eastern and more western than EHG so it averages out as that.
If that was true it would be possible to detect this ancestry. It's not true.
>>
>>16552325
>At best the closest thing to this would be WSHG. There are no samples of anything but WSHG around and to the east of the Volga.
WSHG genotype originated further east and at a later point. The ANE I'm talking about are the ANE component in EHG but without Swiderian admixture which seemingly made it quite far east in the Boreal zone which of course was much more like Central and Eastern Europe but colder, entirely different to the Steppe.
It's not so complex or radical.
>So where are they supposed to be from? The steppe clearly had them around.
There's no samples.
>If that was true it would be possible to detect this ancestry. It's not true.
And it is possible, simply model Yamnaya with Bererzhnovka when it's available(assuming it works better than Progress) and eastern Sredny Stog with a tiny excess of WHG which however is still enough to convert the ANE in Bererzhnovka into EHG.
>>
Yamnaya appeared as a result of the rape of CHG females by EHG rich Sredny Stog mens.
no amount of brown MENA fantasy will change that.
>>
>>16552348
This admixture at the Volga Delta happened long before there was such a meaningless Eneolithic cultural complex as Sredny Stog. We're talking 13000-6000 BC mainly.
>>
>>16552360
this admixture is really ancient and has no relation to the Caucasian Neolithic.
but apparently it was captured in the North Caucasus region.
>>
>>16552343
>WSHG genotype originated further east
Immediate border of the Volga.
>The ANE I'm talking about are the ANE component in EHG
WSHG has far more of it than EHG.
>without Swiderian admixture
This is speculation, but WSHG is what you're looking for and actually exists.
>It's not so complex or radical.
Nothing supports that.
>There's no samples.
I don't see why they wouldn't be EHG and WSHG that lived around the area. There's nothing indicating a totally different population.
>simply model Yamnaya with Bererzhnovka when it's available
It wouldn't work.
>>
>>16552385
WSHG is a mix of East Asian ancestry and ANE which happened way out east somewhere near Lake Baikal. It entered Europe with Steppe Maykop around 4000 BC.
You're being far too confident here despite not understanding the genetics involved and I suspect you have some gay motif about Pashtun pedophilia being normal and traditional.
>>
>>16552408
>WSHG is a mix of East Asian ancestry and ANE
No brainlet, WSHG is more ANE than EHG.
>which happened way out east somewhere near Lake Baikal.
You are retarded.
>It entered Europe with Steppe Maykop around 4000 BC.
Steppe Maykop didn't exist in 4000 BC you retard.
>You're being far too confident here
Because I know more than you. I'll take it as a concession since you couldn't figure out how to respond to any of the other points.
>>
this is Progress eneolithic doing this shit with my GEDmatch?
>>
>>16552416
>No brainlet, WSHG is more ANE than EHG.
Yes by a small amount and so what?
>You are retarded.
You think full East Asians were present in Western Siberia that early? okay dude
>Steppe Maykop didn't exist in 4000 BC you retard.
The Steppe Maykop samples are from a few centuries after that. They are a mix of local Progress-Bererzhnovka and WSHG and chances are this means the WSHG had to enter before that point. Case closed.
>Because I know more than you. I'll take it as a concession since you couldn't figure out how to respond to any of the other points
You can't even figure out the basics.
Face the facts, Iran_N is not even a red herring.
>>
>>16552416
WSHG had an East Asian admixture that the Yamnaya lacked.
>>
>>16552428
>Yes by a small amount and so what?
It's a big amount. WSHG has a lot more.
>You think full East Asians were present in Western Siberia that early?
No, they admixed a little bit early on.
>The Steppe Maykop samples are from a few centuries after that.
No, almost 1000 years after that. You don't know the basics about this subject.
>chances are this means the WSHG had to enter before that point.
Based on nothing since you are retarded. Case closed.
>>
>>16550486
>near pure WHG existed at least around 3000 BC
Do you have any more info on this anon?
So far as I know the last known pure WHG found in northern Norway on an island (Senja?) and was alive somewhere around 2400 BC. Do you know anything about that individual?
>>
how does one get into haplogroups? any books you guys recommend
>>
>>16552408
1. CHG are not close to Europeans.
2. they are closer to the HG Iranians than any European, so he is not necessarily wrong.
3. you don't know what Iran HG and Zagrosian farmers are
>>
>>16550478
How did very late Yamnaya have I2 then?
>>
>>16552163
>>16552165
Always has been true. Always will be.
>>
>>16552080
>Nazism
Your only redeeming quality.
>>
>>16551988
>>16552003
What kind of autism must one have to be a... Aurignacian shill? All evidence points to them getting drastically overturned by Vestonice and then the two of them emerging in small numbers because somehow all those who went into Iberia survived. It was the LGM that killed off almost both groups, Vestonice just had better fertility and adaptability than them for a few 10k years there beforehand. But they both contributed to Azilian along with WHG.
>>
>>16552080
E1bucks didnt create NatSoc.
I1 and R1b created NatSoc with the Thulean society and the German labor party.

Ironically the offshoots of the Thule Society and Labor party still exist while the E1b element of National Socialism is the hated portion.
>>
what does GAC stand for? I can't remember all the autism
>>
>>16553182
Globular Amphora
>>
>>16551742
>UGA BUGA, BUT WHAT ABOUT MY GOD-KINGS???
>WHY HAVEN'T THESE BARBARIANS KEKED THEMSELVES AND FUNNELED EVERYTHING VALUABLE INTO A PIT WITH SOME DEAD GUY???
>>
>>16553193
Isn't that just Funnel Beaker potatoes swimming in a CWC soup?
>>
>>16551742
>civilization
They were a powerful culture full of Vrill, not urban. That's actually why I love them more than gaygypt and their dumb block monuments.
>>
>>16553234
Yes, yes I believe you're right.
>>
how does no one connect kurgans, catalhoyuk underground homes and modern jew tunnels, west asians have thoroughly been running circles around euros kek
>>
>ANE rapes CHG women before migrating across Eurasia
>Muh 'Southern Arc'
>ANE and WHG join forces to subjugate EEF in Southern Europe
>CHG mops up the remnants in the Middle East
>Africanized Semitic women act as if their men were always drawn from these lineages
Life as a medcel is the epitome of mindbroken
>>
>>16555325
You literally visualize all of human history as a contest between genetic clusters from the Mesolithic.
>>
>>16550971
He's right, Slavic I2 (Din) has a basal finding in Meso. Sweden (Motala), and Neo. Norway (Steigen)
>>
>>16555514
What kind of thread did you think this was before you clicked on it exactly?
>>
>>16555577
I don't know, I wasn't thinking. And next I'm looking, thread is garbage.
I guess I'm just a stupid Anon.
>>
>>16555561
No it doesn't, retard.
>>
>>16555847
No worries anon, E is still around, they were driven back to north Africa mostly and replaced sub-Saharan men's lines too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.