[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

The average Western "Christian"
>>
>>16555291
This must be a white woman
>>
Seems reasonable. I'd rather have have the love of people i know than of a distant, unscrutable creepy deity. Not that it does exist, anyway. Are you a muslim OP? I bet you are, i can smell the stench of kebab from here.
>>
It's so weird to me that the lesser races don't love dogs as much as their master race does.
>>
>>16555602
They can’t take responsibility for them, same reason they can’t take responsibility for the commons in general.
>>
>>16555602
The "master" race fucks them, it is simple.
>>
>>16555291
Average Muslims eats pork, drinks beer, dates, has sex etc. Narrow is the gate
>>
>>16555949
*Muslim-descended Westerners
>>
OP it is clearly a kind of joke by and for dog lovers. Are a nasty person that sees the worst in others. Do you yourself like having the benefit of the doubt as opppsed to being mercilessly teased?

That is a real person, be nice.
>>
>>16555983
Are you a nasty person that sees the worst in others?****
>>
>>16555291
it's a point well-taken
god is always asking you to give things up to be with him, yet he puts us on this world and surrounds us with people, objects, creatures, etc., that we have such overpowering love for that the idea of being separated makes us feel sad. It's similar to how heaven dissolves all marriages. Fuck that, I want to enjoy paradise with the woman I love, not turn into some vapid celestial entity that just fucking worships the god of israel all day. That sounds like a fucking nightmare.
This is why pagan religions were so based, because you took all of that shit with you to the afterlife. Your wife, your family, your pets, all of your favorite possessions, etc.
>>
>>16555974
Nope, guys fresh off the boat cannot wait to have a sausage roll, a beer, and sexo with a kaffir
>>
File: nodogs.png (703 KB, 1200x675)
703 KB
703 KB PNG
>>16555291
What do you mean "no dogs in heaven"?
>>
>>16555291
The only people waiting in heaven are boomer golems, africans and spics
>>
>>16555291
based desu
>>
File: IMG_20240401_095838.jpg (73 KB, 577x460)
73 KB
73 KB JPG
>>16555291
He's right though, unless all the good that has ever existed (including animals) is present then it isn't the Biblical resurrection. Look at https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5kAte0NX8Nc
>>
>>16555949
>>16556260
beer is for faggots tho, real chad drinks vodka sprinkled with car gasoline and sniffs glue
>>
>>16556409
based and rama-rama-pilled

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.