[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kissinger.jpg (99 KB, 656x506)
99 KB
99 KB JPG
What are the historical figures that make normies seethe the most?
>>
File: 28_woodrow_wilson.jpg (364 KB, 1250x1250)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
Wilson
>Was mildly racist so leftoids hate him
>Thought monetary policy should probably be a thing so goldbug lolbert schizos hate him
>Didn't think all German males should be exterminated and the females spayed and forced into being concubines for French men after WW1 so Germanophobes hate him
>>
>>16591544
This is why eternal recurrence is so based. Just think about it, Henry Kissinger repeating his war crimes for a literal eternity. He will never get bored of his life and leftists will never stop seething
>>
Nixon is widely considered an incarnation of the secular Satan. Other than him, though, I'd go with one of the Ottoman emperors (byzaboos and internet atheists that fume at anything remotely resembling a crescent or minaret are history normies)
>>
>>16591544
>>16591623
Henry Kissinger was a Jew with dual loyalties and fucked over the united states and leftest hating him does not make him based
>>16591630
Nixon was based and was only taken out for naming the Jew
>>
>>16591632
Cite a single source that shows evidence that Kissinger was anything other than an American supremacist.
>inb4 schizo rambling about jews being in cahoots with the chinks for millennia
>>
>>16591632
It's not even that he named them, it's that he managed to finagle information they intended to keep secret. Had the probe succeeded he'd probably have a tactic to break the back of the Democratic Party that wasn't just "paint them as Jewish hippie Marxists who hate you having fun" and we'd have a healthier journalistic culture to boot.
>>
>>16591641
>American supremacist
Kissinger spent his whole life being a Jewish supremacist and getting America stuck in useless conflicts and trying to get Jews from the USSR into Israel. He only cared about America as far as it would be used as Israels golem
>>
>>16591647
Watergate was a setup and Nixon spoke about the Jews running the government in the White House tapes
>>
>>16591651
I would respect your insanity more if you had actually read any of his books and weren't just blasting away at him with the jew version of Homer Simpson's makeup shotgun.
>>
File: 1701371709649929.jpg (434 KB, 1919x1352)
434 KB
434 KB JPG
>>16591654
Even Kissinger knows your foolish
>>
>>16591657
>pic
I rest my case. He was based.
>>
>>16591667
>I understand why the goyim hate us
>still behaves Jewish
How is this based?
>>
>>16591672
>still behaves Jewish
Give me specific examples. This is /his/, not /pol/. You're not getting the benefit of the doubt, and definitely not after posting quotes that would otherwise bump him up into "top 5 most based yids of all time" territory.
>>
>>16591615
>encouraged resegregation of federal employees
>thought Birth of a Nation was the greatest shit since sliced bread
>mildly racist
>>
>>16591544
He definitely made some bad decisions but the dude was largely just a victim of really shitty historical trends that fucked him over super hard.
>>
>>16591707
Yes, that is mild. Too mild.
You're either just a brainwashed nigger loving race traitor or a retarded nigger yourself.
>>
>>16591724
>t. Tillman
>>
>>16591544
Probably that German guy with the mustache.
>>
>>16591717
Do Maoists really count as people?
>>
>>16591745
No, but interestingly that's not why people hate him now, that's only why mainland China hates him.
Him BTFOing Taiwanese nationalists has pretty much made him on par with Hitler in Taiwan and they HATE him there, which is so retarded it's unbelievable.
>>
>>16591717
Who hates CKS other than actual commies
>>
>>16591783
>Who hates CKS other than actual commies
Taiwanese left-wing nationalists think he's pretty much on par with Hitler
https://www.theguardian.com/world/article/2024/may/05/ghostly-the-taiwan-park-keeping-700-statues-of-late-dictator-chiang-kai-shek-as-row-rages-over-their-fate
>>
File: 000_RS6R8.jpg (109 KB, 768x576)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>16591807
>there's a Chiang-Kai Shek statue village
/his/, do we have a new pilgrimage?
>>
>>16591657
you're a genuine, one of a kind retard if you think that quote supports your idea that he was a jewish supremacist
>>
>>16592079
I know, right? I saw a guy pull an early life check on Barry Goldwater the other day.
>>
>>16592079
>I'm a Jew with dual loyalty and we screw the goyim so their hatred against us is understandable although I will continue to screw them
>>
File: imrs-2990900370.jpg (480 KB, 1800x1326)
480 KB
480 KB JPG
>>16592091
Goldwater vs LBJ was Jew vs Jew no different from today
>>
>>16592096
Repeatedly accusing Kissinger of being a subversive nation-wrecker without listing anything he did to actually subvert the United States just makes you come across as an angry teenager who has adopted third world geopolitical opinions. At least western lefties will accuse him of being a war criminal.
>>
>>16592115
He was definitely an awful guy who made bad foreign policy decisions, but I think because of his ethnicity people left and right alike lump him in with Neocons which is a popular misconception made by midwits and idiots.
>>16592097
>>16592091
Goldwater was too based to ever have a shot at running this shithole.
>>
>>16591641
American supremacism is Jewish supremacism. Idiot.
>>
>They (Indians) are superb flatterers, Mr President. They are masters at flattery. They are masters at subtle flattery. That’s how they survived 600 years. They suck up - their great skill is to suck up to people in key positions

Saars....
>>
>>16592194
Allying the U.S with Pakistan is one of the worst things Kissinger ever did long-term.
>>
>>16591707
Birth of a Nation was the most popular movie at the time.
You can't damn him alone for it, you have to damn all Americans.
>>
>>16592163
Not an argument.

>>16592148
>an awful guy who made bad foreign policy decisions
His critique of America's naive geopolitical idealism is legitimate. You can't shelter yourself away from the world in an age of ICBMs and global interconnectivity with isolationism and you can't go around trying to turn random shitholes into New England with Wilsonianism. You do what needs to be done in order to better your position on the world stage.

>>16592200
It wouldn't have backfired if Dubya hadn't signed the nuclear deal with India in 2005. That pissed Pakistan off so much they stopped trying to crush the Taliban and started supporting them. Neocons are utter retards for many reasons, but those sorts of moves are the cherries on top of their idiocy.
>>
File: milk snatcher.jpg (997 KB, 3693x4804)
997 KB
997 KB JPG
>>16591544
My favourite
>>
>>16592210
>His critique of America's naive geopolitical idealism is legitimate.
Oh absolutely, but a lot of his perscriptions were arguably worse than the disease.
>You do what needs to be done in order to better your position on the world stage.
Indeed, but I think there's definitely times for both Isolationism and Wilsonianism as well. Realism alone can result in overly calculated, constrained, and mathematical views of situations that ignore factors outside of that realm. Knowing when to apply idealism, non-interventionism, and realism to various situations is what seperates the George C. Marshalls from the Antony Blinkens.
>It wouldn't have backfired if Dubya hadn't signed the nuclear deal with India in 2005.
The U.S' blind backing of Ul-Haq in the first place was what led to the Taliban and the boom of Sunni Islamism on the world stage later on.
>>
>>16592216
Why do Brits care at all about this crusty old bitch, literally all postwar leaders the UK has had have been abysmal failures in their own way.
>>
File: nero.jpg (32 KB, 484x700)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
>>16591544
>>
>>16592223
>t. Argie
>>
>>16592228
It was extremely based, but that's the shine on the turd of her premiership. It'd be like saying Tony Blair was based due to the British intervention in Sierra Leone.
>>
>>16592216
Oh nyo she cut welfare a tiny bit
>>
>>16591544
They fucking Robert E Lee, but from my outside autist POV, he just seems like a very noble guy stuck in a position of dual loyalties. And he put his state above his country.
>>
>>16591641
But who financed the Great Leap Forward?
>>
>>16592223
anglosphere leftists are notable for their dedication to being stupid
>>
>>16592906
Lee was such an honourable chad that even hardcore Unionists like Lincoln and Grant respected him greatly.
>>
>>16591657
I thought you were arguing that Kissinger was bad?
>>
>>16592163
Okay Alexander Dugin. Have you seen your daughter lately?
>>
I love you guys, where else can I see a conversation this fucking insane?
>>
>>16591615
I hate him for dissolving A-H
>>
>>16591717
Taiwanese despise Chiang and his KMT mainlanders legacy
>>16592942
Never mainstream "source" from modern revisionist
>>
>>16592933
Tories are even more stupid, they're the ones who apologize for the leaders who share as much of the blame for running the UK into the ground like Eden, Cameron, and Thatcher but think they're good because tHe EcOnOmY or some dumb shit like that
They're just as responsible for destroying the UK with mass migration, embracing of postmodernism, and reducing the UK to nothing more than a junior partner of the U.S, which is so ironic it's unbelievable.
>>16593267
I get it's due to tension between Taigi/Mandarin stuff, but it's extremely dumb given what he and the ROC represented.
>>
>>16593255
Seriously, Trianon was far too unfair even if it was understandable.
Also, Karl truly was blessed.
>>
>>16591615
he is hated by evreyone who dislikes verssies
>>
>>16591615
>Hated for "ending American isolationism" even though McKinley started a war with Spain and Roosevelt invaded half of Central America
>>
>>16593520
More so that he started the whole LARP of spreading freedom and democracy to the rest of world by bombing everyone to shreds
>>
>>16593520
>Hated for "ending American isolationism" even though McKinley started a war with Spain and Roosevelt invaded half of Central America
Those were done due to the Monroe Doctrine, which was the thesis America had a sphere of influence in the Americas and nowhere else. Wilson was unique for being the first American leader to make a splash on the international stage and not merely the regional one.
>>
>>16591544
I'm going to tell you "normies" barely know who Kissinger was. Around his death I cannot tell you how many conversations I was part of, even just in ear shot of, of people going "Yeah I heard Kissinger died? I don't know what he did but a lot of people seem pretty mad at him".
>>16591615
Even less people know anything about Wilson and probably couldn't even tell you when he was president.
>>16591717
Come on lol
Normies do not know historical figures, certainly not enough to be mad about them. The figure who best applies is Columbus because he has a day named after him and every one freaks out about it every year, so it's impossible not to know about him. Ironically, he hasn't been mentioned in this thread at all.
>>
>>16593552
>Normies do not know historical figures
>Thinking the average Chink on Taiwan or Mainland China doesn't know who CKS is
Your definition of "normies" seems to be limited to The U.S.
>>
>>16593576
For the most part it is yeah, given most of the people posting on this site are American. Are you speaking from the perspective of some who interacts with a lot of Chinese/Taiwanese normies? I'm not trying to be a dick here I genuinely don't know what a Chinese normie even looks like.
>>
>>16593520
>>16593541
America never shied away from international ventures. It shied away from becoming entangled in the rat's nest of European affairs. Dismantling the Barbary pirates, sending multiple peacekeeping missions into Sumatra, getting involved in the Samoan civil war, forcibly opening up Japan, annexing a shit ton of guano islands, getting involved in the boxer rebellion, overthrowing and annexing Hawaii, buying Alaska, and retaining the Philippines as a colony were all pre-ww1.
>>
>>16593610
>Are you speaking from the perspective of some who interacts with a lot of Chinese/Taiwanese normies?
Yeah.
>>
>>16593552
Boomers remember Kissinger. Nobody below 60 years old will know who he is unless they're into politics.
>>
>>16592216
Before TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) there was TDS (Tatcher Derangement Syndrome)
>>
>>16592203
It was popular nationwide,hadnortherners teaming up with the KKK and was made when Union veterans were still alive
People often forget the "Lost Cause'' was endorsed by white northerners who saw the war as a tragedy and wanted to reconciliate with Southern whites
>>
>>16591544
Hitler
>>
>>16593990
*the plot had northerners teaming up with the KKK
>>
>>16591544
Probably Hirohito
>>
>>16591707
bait?
It was the most technically advanced movie at the time and is responsible for cinema as we know it. Film school still shills it to people.
>>
>>16593442
The last good Tory candidate for Prime Minister was Enoch, it's all been downhill since 1914.
>>
File: 1628793604437.jpg (68 KB, 600x427)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>no one posted the biggest one of them all
>>
>>16592216
Hating on Reagan and Thatcher is the biggest example of not understanding shit about the world.
>>
>>16594511
Kneejerkingly praising them out of contrarianism or partisanship is as well
>>
>>16594138
I'd kill for a Wes Anderson movie about his later life as a soft-spoken marine biologist.
>>
>>16594643
There are so many better things to do about the Showa era.
>>
>>16594355
>>16591733
>>
>>16591751
How did he btfo them? Genuinely curious
>>
>>16594621
The US and UK were in complete decadence before they took over. Ten years later the USSR had been defeated and America and the UK were the best performing economies in the world for decades. Only retards fail to see that.
>>
>>16594674
By literally killing them
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/February_28_incident
>>16594676
That's only because they deficit spent on their military budgets so much they bankrupted the USSR. It had nothing to do with smart geopolitics, leadership, or anything; they just led countries that were able to waste more money on the arms race than the Soviets. We're about to go bankrupt ourselves from that addiction to easy fake money that they instilled.
>The US and UK were in complete decadence before they took over.
LMAO, and you think the U.S and Britain of the 80s were these great bastions of traditional Western values?
>>
>>16594647
Indeed, most Anime and Japanese film/media from the time already captures the era fantastically.
However, Showa himself is pretty much a non-factor regarding pop culture portrayals outside of WWII stuff.
>>
>>16594752
Lol he doesn't understand how it was the Volcker shock during Reagan's presidency what bankrupted the USSR and made the US dollar the world's reserve currency again
>>
>>16594869
>again
What are you even talking about you dumb boomer nigger? The U.S dollar had ZERO competition for the world's reserve currency apart from the Yen, which the U.S then torpedoed with the Plaza Accord a couple years later. There was a 0% chance of the dollar losing any dominance back then.
Also, Volcker was appointed by Carter, so not even Reagan can claim credit for that. All Reagan did was take the credit for Carter's appointees.
>>
>>16594880
Lol this retard doesn't know about the stagflation of the 70s that was destroying the us dollar value and driving investors to other currencies. The Plaza Accord was signed solely because the USD was destroying every other currency thanks to the Volcker shock retard.
Also, Reagan kept Volcker while all retarded leftists like you were crying for him to be removed to go back to the retarded policies of the 70s lmao
>>
>>16594355
>>16591733
>dudes heil hitler haha am I counter cultural yet
Nazism is as normie as it gets these days.
>>
>>16594886
>stagflation of the 70s that was destroying the us dollar value
It destroyed the value of nearly every currency in the world apart from the Yen and a handful of others, those economic issues weren't unique to the U.S. The Nixon(who I bet is a president you really like) shock was what led to the 70s stagflation crisis in the first place.
>The Plaza Accord was signed solely because the USD was destroying every other currency thanks to the Volcker shock retard.
Indeed. I think we're both misunderstanding each other. My issue isn't that the Volcker Shock was bad, it's the idea that Reagan deserves all the credit for it when Carter appointed him in the first place. FFS, Volcker then became a stooge of Obama later on.
>Also, Reagan kept Volcker while all retarded leftists like you were crying for him to be removed to go back to the retarded policies of the 70s lmao
>He automatically thinks I'm a leftist and that I like the 70s economic policies of the U.S because I rightfully think Reagan is grossly overrated on economics from a classical economics viewpoint
When did the boomers get to this board?
>>
>>16594901
Yeah, it would be like giving Trump the credit for Jerome Powell killing private equity and big business in America, when it was Biden who decided to keep him.
>>
>>16594901
Lol the 70s stagflation was caused by labor costs inflating so much during the bretton woods system that investing into the economy was completely unprofitable, so the government had to jump in to push aggregate demand by printing dollars, dollars that had lost its peg to gold and less and less people wanted. Many countries with sane monetary policies were doing well during the 70s and serving as safe havens for people running from the dollar and the pound.

The Volcker shock reduced the ability of the government of deficit spending because of the much higher rates. A leftist government would have removed Volcker and cut rates to be able to spend a lot again. Reagan didn't do that, and fought against the unions that wanted that back, most pussies that think like you would have bend over to leftists and unions, he didn't, he fought them, that's why he deserves credit.

And don't get me started with Thatcher that had to fight every single union fighting to keep their government gibs that was what keeping the pound in the shitter.

Leftists and libs bend over for leftists and unions and always end up causing inflationary disasters, because they're dumb and push overs.
>>
>>16594939
Anon my criticism isn't that these guys were too libertarian, it's that they weren't libertarian enough
>>
>>16594957
A strong libertarian government will never exist in a developed market because the hokey businesses and fake national champions are too pussy to ever let it happen. Elon Musk would never let you turn up the subsidies even though that would make him shut up and compete. It would also cause a mass withdrawal of assets and goodwill from said economy and leave most of the country's vital infrastructure and resources in the hands of foreigners who have the capital to abuse the system.

Still, I wouldn't mind seeing Boeing and the insurance people and the defense contractors homeless the moment the training wheels are off. I'm safe from macroeconomic shocks because I can cook; they're not.
>>
>>16594969
Indeed.
At least we can get as close as we can to an experiment with that type of government in Argentina, looks promising from what I can tell.
>>
>>16594984
His problem there is that he's letting the multinationals in when that's how you ruin a country. All monopolies are anathema to capitalism, so minimizing them is necessary. You have to be protectionist but create internal industries and infrastructure in order to have a libertarian society you own; thus initial public investment and strong antitrust enforcement is necessary to keep things going and going intensely. Putin's actually a better example of an internal libertarian market because he stopped the treasonous oligarchs and managed to remove most of the Western multinationals, but then he's also too dumb to develop the country beyond building more guns and bombs.
>>
>>16594995
I get that, early 00s Russia was definitely promising before the 2008 recession turned Russia against the West.
What're your thought on Bukele?
>>
>>16594999
Greatest head of state in the Americas since LBJ and Lula, and a model of how you can not only restore order, but take care of the root causes of chaos. He was a member of the leftist party in El Salvador who merely wanted to put the criminals in jail instead of listening to the foreign NGOs that essentially enrich themselves off of poverty porn. He still believes in public options and invests in them, and even if that Bitcoin City thing is retarded and a boondoggle I think the ambition should be admired. If he can go after government and corporate corruption in the same way he did the gangs he'll be easy 10/10.
>>
File: images (23).jpg (8 KB, 299x168)
8 KB
8 KB JPG
>>16595023
>Greatest head of state in the Americas since
I agree
>LBJ and Lula
It was nice talking to you, now fuck off and die
>>
>>16591544
>he is currently burning in hell for his war crimes

but when he lived they did nothing and when people pointed out what he did they just say ZOMG CONSPIRACY, CONSPIRACY!!
>>
Do you ever wonder if libertarians feel shame that they believe in and talk about a bunch of nonsense?
How can anyone not be embarassed when telling such obvious mumbo jumbo?
>>
>>16595190
Indeed, they're a lot like communists in that respect.
Also, I love how foreign policy is something that breaks their brains completely.
>>
>>16595190
>>16595196
Libertarians are Marxists, full stop. The only difference is instead of pretending to care about the people they don't.
>>
>>16595203
Libertarians aren't Marxists, they're classical liberals who take classical liberalism to a delusional extreme to the point of incoherency
>>
>>16591544
Theodore Roosevelt
>Conservatives hate him for his trust busting and supporting more government regulation because of the shit going on Chicago's meat packing plants
>Liberals hate him for the Spanish-American War and trying to colonize the Philippines
>Black people hate him for not being hard enough on segregation

Honestly the only thing he did that most people respect is establishing National Parks
>>
>>16595240
Really? I'm pretty sure the consensus is that apart from weird schizos who equate him with FDR he's universally considered one of if not the best president the U.S had.
>>
Jane Fonda
>>
>>16591707
>>16591724
>>16592203
>>16594175
>thought Birth of a Nation was the greatest shit since sliced bread
He thought it's shit and complained publicly about fake news claiming he liked it.
You're retarded npcs.
>>
>>16595246
>if not the best president the U.S had.
Literally not a single person in the world ever claimed this except perhaps some 15 year old alt liters who's only knowledge about him is that he boxed and wrote man in the arena
>>
>>16595518
Exactly, I'm talking about consensus amongst normies. Normies love the guy.
I personally think he's a pretty fantastic president as well, far more deserving of praise than his son.
>>
>>16594969
>>16594984
>>16594995
>>16594999
>>16595023
>A strong protectionist and interventionist government is needed for libertarianism

Lmao where the fuck do they find these retards
>>
>>16595943
Seriously, I think the funniest part is
>Greatest head of state in the Americas since LBJ and Lula
>>
>>16591641
>schizo rambling
>>
>>16596486
Lmao I read that after posting and couldn't believe my eyes. The guy is legitimately retarded.
>>
>>16595518
>>16595240
I think you just hate TR.
He had an astoundingly large impact.
>ushered in naval expansion
>issued the Roosevelt corollary setting an interventionist precedent in latin-america for the next century
>built the Panama Canal
>promoted natural science, conservation, and national parks
>won the Nobel peace prize for negotiating the settlement between Russia and Japan
>was the youngest US president ever
>>
>>16591615
>all German males should be exterminated and the females spayed and forced into being concubines for French men after WW1
That would have avoided WW2 you know
>>
>>16596679
It'd be hilarious if any person said it, but for an oldfag libertarian with a Reagan fetish to say is raucous
>>
File: Saddam.jpg (109 KB, 1000x1196)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>16591544
Saddam.
>>
>>16597716
Comparing Bukele and Lula in the same sentence is hilarious
Bukele arrested most criminals
Lula is a criminal who indirectly released hundreds of criminal when the supreme rewrote the law just to get him out of jail
Lula is now fighting the senate over inmates right to leave jail on holidays
>>
>>16598614
*released hundreds of criminals when the supreme court rewrote the law
>>
>>16598361
He turned what was in 1979 the most economically developed and culturally distinguished country in the region outside of Israel into a byword for totalitarianism, economic mismanagement, overblown international belligerence, and ethno-religious violence.
He completely reaped what he had sown and it's a miracle he lasted as long as he did with how much he mega-fucked Iraq long-term.
>>
>>16591544
Jesus Christ
>>
>>16598614
some people are just idiots
>>
>>16594355
Yeah, I don't see it. Chadestinians cause more seethe among Israelioids.
He's a national hero in East Europe.
Germans just don't like you physically heiling.
>>
File: IMG_3186.jpg (195 KB, 1170x1152)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>16591651
>Kissinger spent his whole life being a Jewish supremacist and getting America stuck in useless conflicts and trying to get Jews from the USSR into Israel.
You are an absolute retard
>>
>>16600348
Kissinger. Did. Nothing. Wrong.
>>
File: dd-2019.11.21.jpg (130 KB, 1166x773)
130 KB
130 KB JPG
Way too much focus on Ireland even though that was the least interesting part of the British civil wars. Gets reduced to just a petty tyrant even though he really wasn't. Not his fault parliament was mentally deficient.
>>
>>16592227
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HE WAS HATED BY EVERYONE AND FIDDLED WHILE ROME BURNED
>>
>>16592216
S'ANOTHA ILLSBREH LA
>>
>>16600722
It was his fault he became a military dictator instead of installing a better political system however
>>
>>16599642
Average Ukrainian/Croat
>>
>>16599642
Eastern Europeans often blindly glorify far-right figures and fascist collaborationists (Bandera is a famous one) but Neo-nazism is taboo in most senses in Eastern Europe outside fringe groups like Azov/Svodoba and the Wagner. In Russia the victory over the Nazis is part of the national myth for both left and right.
>>16600722
Why do the magacommunists like Cromwell. I get why they like Caesar the populist, but Irish nationalism is usually popular on the far left.
>>16591615
He pioneered the liberal internationalist worldview despite his segregationist views. I thought you guys were against neocons/liberal hawks but he was the one who helped kick it off.
>>
>>16601068
>Why do the magacommunists like Cromwell.
What? Could you enlighten me on this? If anything I'd say the far right is done with the Irish thing given both the UK and Ireland are extremely progressive and they see it as nothing more than a multi-century chimpout over nothing outside of Ireland/UK itself.
>I thought you guys were against neocons/liberal hawks but he was the one who helped kick it off.
Roosevelt did it all for him. Teddy was the first one to really do that, all Wilson did was inherit that through pure luck.
>>
>>16591615
Wilson was the second greatest traitor to the United States after Lincoln.
>>
>>16601082
I thought you guys hated FDR and LBJ more?
>>
>>16601086
LBJ is 3, FDR is a ways down the list.
>>
>>16601080
I have seen magacommunist/patsoc types like orikron and haz promote him as a based strongman who tore up feudalism and thus played a progressive role in history. They also like caesar because of how he fought against the senate elites (they like parentis biography on caesar) and pioneered populism
>>
>>16601144
Caesar I get, but Cromwell is a bit of a stretch given how many of those types are Catholic.
I think the most retarded ones I've seen are people on that side of things who simp for the fucking Tatmadaw Junta.
>>
>>16598361
He should've been annihilated in 1991
>>
>>16600870
It's not like he didn't try, it's just that everytime he tried to work with parliament they tried to declare themselves superior everything and everyone. Rule of the major generals was the last resort.
>>
File: 1919.png (53 KB, 900x620)
53 KB
53 KB PNG
>>16593255
>dissolving A-H
It was dissolved by itself.
>>
>>16601082
That’s not how you say FDR faggot
>>
>>16602736
Terrible map
>>
>>16594643
>>16594761
Pretty much Jotaro Kujo in a way
>>
>>16602736
It’s funny France and Britain never wanted dissolve whole country
>>
File: TheDoubleThreat.jpg (60 KB, 605x328)
60 KB
60 KB JPG
>>16591544
>What are the historical figures that make normies seethe the most?
>>
File: download.png (1.71 MB, 1218x1600)
1.71 MB
1.71 MB PNG
>>16591544
>What are the historical figures that make normies seethe the most?
Pretty obvious
>>
>>16603973
100 percent true. He is the most recognized and widely hated amongst normies. Most of the other figures in this thread the average person would not even know about. But Hitler the bad nazi man he is well known
>>
>>16604242
Surprised it wasn't the first thing posted. Proof that /his/ is a pleb board
>>
>>16591615
He and FDR were both globalist faggots and two of the worst things to ever happen to the US. You don't have to like him just because leftists despise him.
>>
>>16591544
Nixon is largely seen as one of the worst Presidents in US history when in reality he was easily one of the best.
>>
>>16591717
I like him, but normies don't really know who CKS is, unless you're specifically talking about normies in China / Taiwan.
>>
File: franco and mussolini.jpg (55 KB, 800x551)
55 KB
55 KB JPG
>>16603973
People will call you edgy for this since they think posting a figure in this thread is an immediate endorsement of them but this is the clearest one. Pretty much any normie you talk to believes Hitler was pure evil. You could also add Mussolini and maybe Franco, since most normies who know of them see them as 100% identical to Hitler.
>>
>>16605352
His greatest crime was being caught spying on political rivals, which was routine American politics. And even then he only really got in trouble because of his weird obsession with recording his conversations.
>>
>>16605352
>>16605421
If anything I'd say he's one of the most challenging presidents to analyze for a number of reasons, much like LBJ.
>>16605412
I guarantee most normies know nothing of Franco. Hell, for Americans Mussolini is considered nothing more than a meme despite being the first fascist leader.
>>
>>16591544
>not a single nonpolitical figure ITT so far
Thomas Edison
>>
>>16605860
Indeed

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.