[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cambridge-five-final.jpg (32 KB, 900x370)
32 KB
32 KB JPG
The British let five openly communist and openly homo KGB spies infiltrate the highest level of their government and intelligence circles simply because they were from upper class families and went to Cambridge.
None of them served any time behind bars or were even punished in any serious way, even the ones who didn't flee to the Soviet Union.
Are bongoloids really so buckbroken by their aristocracy that they'll forgive high treason?
>>
>>16591669
Yes. Lmao
>>
Liberals are the same as communists, they were always on the same side.
>>
>>16591669
They did it with Sempill when he gave away the secrets of naval air power to Japan.

This is probably the best documentary of WW2 I have seen on this:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8xj49k
>>
>>16591669
Orwell after WWII was big mad about people with Conservative backgrounds becoming Soviet sympathizers and was writing up lists of them. One of them was E.H. Carr (on the left) who was an influential early I.R. realist theorist. His book "The Twenty Years Crisis" is still taught in international relations courses.
>>
it was a catch-22 because allowing working class people real power and dismantling the British class system would also be communism, they had to let them off light to uphold British principles
>>
File: 1u5fhl6zuwv51.jpg (137 KB, 534x318)
137 KB
137 KB JPG
What propels an aristocrat to embrace Communism?
>>
>>16591669
Kim Philby wasn't gay, just a treasonous commie.
>>
>>16594148
>commie
>wasn't gay
>>
>>16593716
>it would have been communism to punish communists
I guess that explains the gulags
>>
File: hwOZKFP.jpg (28 KB, 418x463)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
Jewish privilege / International Jewry connection.
>>
>>16591669
its called inner yuropoor city labour and socdem politics
in murica they would be summarily executed head chopped off or get blown apart by shootin squaw
>>
>>16595773
Nah in America they would have been pardoned by Bill Clinton like the Capitol bombers have.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.