[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>The pop star tells GQ magazine that at age 11 she prayed for a more voluptuous figure. "I lay on my back one night and looked down at my feet, and I prayed to God. I said, 'God, will you please let me have boobs so big that I can't see my feet when I'm lying down?'" Perry, now age 29, admits. "God answered my prayers. I had no clue they would fall into my armpits eventually."

>be God
>answer some bimbo pop star's prayers for huge tits
>ignore some child with brain cancer's pleas for God to cure his cancer
Good job, big guy, I must say. You're an inspiration to us all.
>>
>>16801736
Based God.
>>
The Lord works in mysterious ways.
>>
>>16801736
Taylor Swift should have prayed harder which is why she looks like an anorexic stick.
>>
>>16801736
she used to be very christian, her career started making christian pop music. pretty sure she made russell brand marry her just to bang her
>>
File: 1719281250756723.webm (2.52 MB, 576x576)
2.52 MB
2.52 MB WEBM
``God help those who help themselves'', they said.
>>
>>16801736
Why would atheist ever accept such a position in the first place? Atheist/Agnostic only believe in the physical world and nothing else, therefore they see see bodily death as the worst of the worst. However, through Christ, death as been defeated. Therefore, bodily death isn't 'bad' but we are temporary with Christ, before His Second Coming. Protestantism and Franco-Latin Papist doctrine are in error and don't continue the Patristic Theology that is in the first 1,000 years of Church History.
>>
>>16801832
Fuck, I really want her new single to be a smash hit, only so Milf Perry keeps showing her body in mainstream media
>>
>>16801750
it's not 2014 anymore anon
>>
Salma Hayek has the same story
>>
that doesn't disprove God, it just proves he's a dick
>>
>>16801736
I’m sorry, you DON’T want more women with bigger tits in the world? Your greater good is that she doesn’t get huge knockers and some kid in Bangladesh with leukemia survives instead. Why?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.