[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What if instead of going back to heaven, Jesus just stayed on earth to lead us for 2,000 years?
>>
>>16802298
isn't that what revelation says will happen with the second coming? A thousand years of rule by Christ and then a final battle after that?
>>
>>16802353
yep I was right, Rev 20:4-10
>>
2 more weeks
trust the plan
>>
File: 1719694390252007.jpg (19 KB, 413x310)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16802298
Jesus burns in hell with his followers. They are just as guilty of blasphemy.
>>
File: Untitled.png (16 KB, 1711x214)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>16802298
>Jesus just stayed
I am of the opinion that God was again forgotten, died you might say, in the last few hundred years. The time has come for the Truth to again rise, the flesh and blood of God reinstated as the only God that has ever been or ever will be upon the earth.
>>
>>16802298
As opposed to creating a Christian kingdom in all nations that lasted at least 1000 years?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.