[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (2.1 MB, 1188x1168)
2.1 MB
2.1 MB PNG
There doesn't seem to be as much taboo around converting to Islam in the black community as with many white conservative type Christians. For blacks, the attitude is one of "he be finding dat spirituality and he a changed man now with dat Muslim shit, i be happy for dat nigga", but for the white conservative Christian they say anyone who converts to Islam from within their race and community is a sellout, traitor scumbag who deserves the rope.
>>
File: sword.png (370 KB, 824x575)
370 KB
370 KB PNG
>>16802396
Christianity is for the children of God, the bloodlines of the fallen who required salvation from the blood of God, the Christ.
Islam is for the rest so that although they have no part of the Holy Spirit, they may also worship the one true God.

the two are created by the sword of God, which cleaves the flesh of the earth in two and joins it together into one

whenever I see a negro following Islam I am gladdened because they have found their proper place
>>
i think it has to do with malcolm x
also i dont think either christianity and islam is associated with their blackness and both are their "original" religions so they are more fluid in that regard
>>
>>16802439
Cause Jews weren't asshurt about White American christianity and for the longest time propagated in Media and popular culture, til 60.
>>
>>16802466
Free Palestine
>>
>>16802396
A jerk that was part of the Nation of Islam used to try to hassle me so much at work.

He apparently chose the name "Omar" for himself.

He seemed to pull the race BS so much, him thinking I was singling him out.

The funny thing is he didn't know or realize that I have an Iranian last name.
>>
File: GHdJlgSXYAAu3jp.jpg (255 KB, 1080x1842)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>16802480
Burn yourself
>>
File: sddefault(177).jpg (51 KB, 640x480)
51 KB
51 KB JPG
>>16802396
Niggas have been islamist Moors since the 1900 it's the Chicanos who are becoming more Islamists and adding the islamist Jinn magi witchcraft to their European Christian vampire cannibal Santa Muerte sorcery.
>>
>>16802439
Not me btw. Also Jews are butthurt at white people. If you hear they're butthurt at Christians, actually not true. It's just an abstract symbol of white people to them and you can see they don't gaf about black or brown Christians. If you were white and you're pagan, Muslim, Buddhist, or atheist Jews would still have it out for you due to your skin color.
>>
I give dawah in a large black-Caribbean area of London near Wood Green. Many of the elderly Jamaican grandmothers i speak to say they agree that Muhammad (saws) was a Prophet. They are Christian and want to remain Christian but they see Muhammad (saws) as a righteous man. I think it's because a lot of black people don't watch much media and they don't trust the media, police and authorities, so they rarely have to engage with the discourse of the white islamophobes who believe everything Fox news and GB News tells them, so blacks in a sense are open to Islam, they are viewing it with a completely clean and sincere slate and their impression is not stained by the Islamophobic hatred pumped out by white authorities and conservative groups. Blacks already hate the media and the police and the powers that be so why would they listen to them and believe them when they call Muslims terrorists? Ignore the patriot moron saying whites who become Muslim are traitors.
>>
>>16802603
Based
You managed to convince low iq negros that a pedo Warlord was a righteous man
When will you go Back to the middle east ?
You can Take your new Brothers and sisters with you there
>>
>>16802396
Why is Islam growing so rapidly?
>>
African Americans put race before religion and see black Muslims as being pro-black, which is the most important thing.
>>
>>16803611
>>16802603
Black Caribs are stupid but the youngins are meant to defile every White women on sight, so no.
They're gonna be extinct anyway due to the massive breeding of White women and their offspring breeding the nog off of them with more White genes.

Lucky bastards....
>>
>>16803827
They see it due to NOI and Malcolm, they're more Black Catholics, Atheists and Jews than Islam. Their muslim larp is purely crackhead political hotepism.
>>
>>16802396
you do realize that black American version of Islam is not real Islam, right
>>
>>16803850
You can say the same for modern "Islam" especially it's school of thought wahbabbabooey in saudi land. Like pre 1914 Islam and Modern Islam almost look like different religions.
>>
>>16802396
>black
>families
>>
Africans never were one for metaphysics
>>
>>16802396
you just made all that shit up
>>
>blanket statement about an entire group of people being proven by a screenshot of a few retards on social media.
Social media, 4chins included, was a tragic misstep. Either it rids people of critical thinking skills or it's just a good gathering place for those types
>>
>>16802396
>black
>families
lol
lmao even
>>16802480
from islam
>>
>>16803830
Meds
>>
>>16803850
The guys in OP's pic are Sunni Muslims. Do you seriously believe Nation of Islam is still much of a thing in 2024? Vast majority of American blacks are Sunni/Salafi
>>
>>16802396
it's because black men respect women enough that they see value in Islam treating women like queens

white men are vile misogynists who want to objectify and sexualize women for their benefit, so they make up lies to bash on islam
>>
>>16802396
White man bad, Africa LARP das good mane
>>
>>16802396
>ripped jeans
>shoes on
We used to be a serious religion, now we're a redemption arc clique for washed out gang bangers.
>>
>>16802396
>black families
what families, they're all growing up in single parent households in the hood, of course they're going to latch onto the "kill whitey fo dose gibsmedats" shit
>>
>>16807085
>we
Speak for yourself
>>
>>16802396
Hood blacks can relate to the militant nature of islam, and are attracted to the discipline it expresses since a lot of them grew up with no order. I also wouldn't be surprised if a majority of them become shiiates.
>>
>>16804847
The several few muslims I know irl are all dark as coal. It's a real phenomena
>>
It isn't even about worshiping god at that point for some blacks, it's an identity crisis, and looking for anything that might resemble stability to an identity. Therefore, these blacks are choosing Islam because of racial reasons, not because of Truth, and there is only one Truth, that is Christ. There is only one Church, and that's the Orthodox Church.
>>
>>16807194
hi kyle
>>
File: 1371689871907.gif (400 KB, 384x384)
400 KB
400 KB GIF
>>16802603
>>16803611
>>16803830
Please convert another group, the Jamaicans make too many cultural masterpieces for them to become another sterile hoard of Arab-worshipping kara bogas. Trinidadians, perhaps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5hlIQd4nic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQixwd6s1Q

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.