[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: kohlthumb.png (11 KB, 179x161)
11 KB
11 KB PNG
>Holocaust didn't happen, its all lies, ridiculous

also

>OMG STALIN ZEDONG KILLED 999 GORILLIONS AND BILLIONS TRUST ME BRO CIA FUNDED BOURGEOIS HISTORIANS LIKE ROBERT CONQUEST, GULAG ARCHIPELAGO, BLAC KBOOK OF COMMUNISM ZILLIONS WERE KILLED BY EVIL COMMUNISTS!

Why are they like that??
>>
First reply, I just broke this threads hymen.

Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

Its over, you might as well just go post on reddit and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pumped and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.
>>
File: pepe-smiling-assured.png (70 KB, 660x600)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>16802471
Don't forget
> WhItE GeNoCiDe
> while not a signle white is killed
>>
>>16802476
>Noo the boers arent getting killed in africa because of their Race
>>
>>16802471
I look like this is say this.
>>16802474
>>16802476
>>16802504

I also fart and cum and piss and cry and piss and cum and cry piss.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.