[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sovietelite_vs_waffenSS.png (1.12 MB, 1380x718)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB PNG
Hand to hand combat between Soviet Elite vs. Waffen SS at The Battle of Prokhorovka.
>>
>>16802936
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er_1sFdvGR0&t=29s
>>
>>16802936
No such thing as elite Soviet soldiers and the SS were not elite in any way and often performed far worse than Wehrmacht conscripts despite being given favoritism by Hitler in their equipment
>>
File: 82500379-IMG_2447.jpg (1.6 MB, 4032x3024)
1.6 MB
1.6 MB JPG
>>16802942
>No such thing as elite Soviet soldiers
i guess you could describe the difference between the Guards divisions and the others as elite and non-elite.
Soviet Shock armies and Guards units were fed, equipped, led and trained to a way higher standard than the low-quality units which followed in their wake and were essentially a barbaric armed rabble with a collective IQ of 40 who were responsible for most of the horror stories you hear about the behavior of Soviet troops in East/Central Europe and weren't really expected to accomplish anything other than occupying ground and absorbing German fire.
>>
File: whump.jpg (271 KB, 2030x1331)
271 KB
271 KB JPG
Yes, yes, bravo white people bravo white people

HOWEVER

Communism will be defeated by browns
>>
>>16802997
S-sorry for posting gore guis!! I just got a widdle excited about how bad I want a giant meaty white cock ravaging my little brown femboy bum…I need it so bad!!
>>
>16803091
Why are you like this?
>>
>>16803091
zesty
>>
>>16802940
very interesting ty anon
>>
>>16802936
I thought the soviets did not have front line photographs
>>
>>16804538
They mostly didn’t, it’s probably from a movie or a posed photograph
Their uniforms are clean as fuck. If this was an authentic image of hand to hand trench fighting both of them would be covered head to toe with dirt, grime, blood etc.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.