[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: j422.png (9 KB, 797x181)
9 KB
9 KB PNG
You guys told me Christianity was based and for white people.
>>
File: JesusJewish.jpg (416 KB, 918x1426)
416 KB
416 KB JPG
>>16803248
Wait, you're telling me the "King of the Jews" turned out to be...Jewish?!
>>
>>16803248
>>16803263
Why do Americans talk about Christianity being related to Judaism like It was something obscure?
>>
>>16803272
A lot of "Christians" on 4chan who are antisemitic insist that the New Testament is anti-Jewish all the time (which, of course, proves they've never actually read it but still)
>>
>>16803248
there is probably 30-35 Christian threads up right now, jannies need to do something.
>You guys told me Christianity was based and for white people.
It is, its for everyone. Im Ethiopian and its great, stop doing eisegesis and being dumb
>>
>>16803279
Everybody knows that Christian anti-semitism was related as in the different sect stuff, not racial
It makes no sense to think Jews are racially evil and to be a Christian
>>
Catholic Church is the nation of God since material Israel became fruitless, that's we account miracles and prophecies since the I century to this century. We Catholics are the heirs of Christ, and therefore of Abraham and Solomon.

Resources
Hebrew/Greek
Your Content
Matthew 8
New International Version
Jesus Heals a Man With Leprosy
8 When Jesus came down from the mountainside, large crowds followed him. 2 A man with leprosy[a] came and knelt before him and said, “Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean.”

3 Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. “I am willing,” he said. “Be clean!” Immediately he was cleansed of his leprosy. 4 Then Jesus said to him, “See that you don’t tell anyone. But go, show yourself to the priest and offer the gift Moses commanded, as a testimony to them.”

The Faith of the Centurion
>5 When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. 6 “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.” 7 Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?” 8 The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.” 10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.” 13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.
>>
>>16803286
I dont mind Catholics desu, mos thave been good. Im Oriental Orthodox
>>
>>16803282
Maybe if there was a religion board people would start talking about history here.
>>
>>16803291
Peace be upon you brother
>>
File: bahitawi-4.jpg (341 KB, 450x600)
341 KB
341 KB JPG
>>16803298
I agree desu, have a chant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF9tpcHKaKA
>>
>>16803298
The board is about theology and exegesis too, if you don't like it, fuck off
>>
File: Galatians328.jpg (467 KB, 1024x1124)
467 KB
467 KB JPG
>>16803248
You're telling me jews lied?
>>
>>16803304
Same with you Brother, Check out the Alexandrian Rite which is similar to Tewahedo in their worship

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlLxWsTHDgg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4Gp9ej2rK4
>>
File: sad Abouna.jpg (86 KB, 800x593)
86 KB
86 KB JPG
>>16803312
That is talking about salvation and out judgement. If there is no male or female why would marriage be between only a man and women? Why did God create adam and eve first?
>>
>>16803312
hot
>>
>>16803263
>When you were born in Judea
He was born in Galilee. The Bethlehem story was something that was made up after he died to connect him to royal lineage the way Vespasian somehow obtained royal lineage after becoming emperor.
>>
>>16803279
It is anti-semitic. It is Jews calling out other Jews for acting like Jews.
>>
>>16803351
If that's true then Jesus didn't fulfill the Messianic prophecy he claimed to by virtue of not having a noble bloodline that could be traced back to David.
>>
>>16803323
You soul is neither Jewish nor Greek, male nor female. These things exist in the material world but they have no bearing in the kingdom of heaven.
>>
>>16803362
So? Jesus being the Jewish messiah is only relevant to Jews
>>
>>16803367
It was also pretty relevant to Jesus himself considering that's why his original followers followed him in the first place.
>>
>>16803371
His Galilean Fishermen disciplines followed him in order to become fishers of men.
>>
>>16803380
They followed him because he claimed to be the "one" from the prophecy who was going to free their oppressed people from occupation/subjugation.
>>
File: Abune-theophilos.jpg (19 KB, 220x330)
19 KB
19 KB JPG
>>16803364
>You soul is neither Jewish nor Greek, male nor female
Correct, your soul belongs to God and will return to him. That doesn't negate racial/cultural/linguistic/sex differences. God created Man and Women and gave them the gift of sexual desire to have children and bond, just as he created other races.
>>
>>16803430
When did he ever say that?
>>
>>16803248
You know he is saying that, but then goes on to explain why the first person he ever revealed himself to as the Christ is non Jewish right? Like idk, just read the next sentence or something.
>>
>>16803279
Do you live your life entirely on this anime website? Go outside freak. Get therapy.
>>
>>16804087
John 10:30
>>
>>16803248

>That verse is referring to the real Jews but other bible verses that talk about Jews are talking about the fake Jews!

The mental gymnastics is amazing.
>>
>>16804224
It's something you don't see often in real life. Christians dont hate Jews or fags, only crazy people could actually read the Bible, believe what they read, and still hate people.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.