[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/his/ - History & Humanities

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 10kMiles.jpg (264 KB, 1123x807)
264 KB
264 KB JPG
So how much has my government, aka the USAmerican Government, and the presidents done in controversies/morally messed up actions?

I want to know from where and what with the controversies, actions, and anything else from the government, presidents, etc
>>
Republican/Democratic governments are not moral agents, they are political assemblies. We don't normally judge entire Republican/Democratic governments based on character, only by policy. The idea of judging such systems of government by character over policy is arguably a 20th century invention that refuses to die.
Individuals within government are moral agents, however, such as the President or individual Senators/Representatives, but that's an entirely different debate you want to have anon.
>>
>>16803621
well what about the crimes and stuff made by the government and presidents In general.

Obama is a start, biden and trump too
>>
>>16803644
>Obama is a start, biden and trump too
again, these are individuals, and judging their moral characters become complicated when you start including actions they've done on behalf of their government. Obama himself wasn't drone striking Syrians, he was simply greenlighting it, which makes these things morally complex. We can more easily judge Trumps character based on actions he was judged for as an individual outside of office, such as recent criminal indictments, but I would never judge Trumps character for what he did in office on behalf of his government for much of the same reasons.
>>
>>16803660
alright, but what abotu the rapes in WWII from literal American soldiers?
>>
Your "government" is run by a secretive five thousand year old mystery Babylon pedo cult that worships Baal and moloch. That's what's up.
>>
>>16804018
/thread
>>
A lot. Not to mention all the countless wars, invasions, coups, etc. A lot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2khAmMTAjI
>>
>>16804018
>>16804037
Well hold on, I have an idea that when I meet god and stuff, I want there to be a better world in general for everyone, especially USA.

one of this is the idea of making sure controversial people never existed or things happened very differently.
I mean on my list already is:
>Trump's entire family
>Biden's Entire Family
>Musk's entire family
>Kamala Harris
>Henry Kissinger

I will consider the CIA based on >>16804047's showing of this video to me that they will not commit such atrocities in this world.

I will make sure they will not be a bunch of "cult pedophiles that support false gods"

Anyone else needed to be added to the "hypothetical erasure list" ?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.